PDA

View Full Version : Texas State Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search of Two Women

sailingaway
03-23-2013, 06:07 PM
CBS-11 has learned two state troopers involved in a controversial roadside cavity search of two North Texas women have been indicted on criminal charges by a Dallas County Grand Jury.

CBS-11 has learned that one of the troopers, Kelley Helleson, who left the courthouse after testifying Friday, is charged with two counts of sexual assault and two counts of official oppression.

She was seen on dashcam video searching the body cavities — front and back — of the two women along an exit ramp of the Bush Turnpike in Irving last summer.

The Texas Department of Public Safety fired Helleson.

CBS-11 has learned the other trooper in the case, David Farrell, is charged with theft after one of the women said her prescription bottle of the painkiller hydrocodone was missing after the search.

Farrell initially stopped the women after seeing them throw a cigarette out of their car window.

The Department of Public Safety says he remains suspended pending the outcome of its administrative investigation.

The troopers were searching for illegal drugs, but didn’t find any.

The women testified before the grand jury Friday, but declined comment.

Their attorney, Scott Palmer says he believes the troopers broke the law.

“There is no textbook that would mandate or authorize this type of search. We’ve said it before, and we will say it again, this is so outlandish and so outside the bounds of what police officers are allowed to do.”

http://tracesofreality.com/2013/03/23/texas-state-troopers-indicted-after-roadside-cavity-search-of-two-women/

a video of that was on here somewhere so I thought people might want to know they were at least indicted.

Origanalist
03-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Let's hope they get whats coming to them. Kelley Helleson could be in line for some cavity searches herself. :)

SeanTX
03-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Wow, I'm kind of shocked that the grand jury indicted them. I can't imagine that much more will happen to them, but at least it's something.

Anti Federalist
03-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Wow, I'm kind of shocked that the grand jury indicted them. I can't imagine that much more will happen to them, but at least it's something.

That.

Nice follow up, by the way, SA

aGameOfThrones
03-23-2013, 06:35 PM
"Should've applied to the TSA" - Kelley Helleson

Anti Federalist
03-23-2013, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ob7BDGx3Zo

AGRP
03-23-2013, 06:45 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp1rwyTn71r0ftodo1_250.gif

Anti Federalist
03-23-2013, 06:54 PM
"Just lay back and enjoy it for now. Don't resist. You'll have your day in court later."

tod evans
03-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Good news!

bunklocoempire
03-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Stranger danger. :mad:

Anti Federalist
03-23-2013, 06:58 PM
So, now ask yourself:

"How could they be so cavalier about the whole thing? They know they are video, they know they are being watched."

They are cavalier and nonchalant about the whole thing because they really didn't think they were doing anything wrong.

Because they do it all the time.

This time a fuss and viral video got kicked up.

The hundred, or thousand times this happened before, nobody said shit.

dillo
03-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Small victories

anaconda
03-23-2013, 07:14 PM
They shouldn't have admitted throwing anything out of the window. Why are they even telling them anything?

coastie
03-23-2013, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ob7BDGx3Zo

4:42 - "This has been an eye opening experience for me, ok...

Tropper - "uh huh"

woman: Never been pulled over, never searched like this

Trooper: "uh huh"

woman: "I mean, I was like totally violated over there a few minutes ago...

Trooper: "Uh huh"

woman: I had a finger in my ass, then a finger in my pussy...This is so embarrassing to me..."

Trooper: " It's because someone's a daily (marijuana)smoker in that car, ok, and you can attribute it(The Shocker Search) to that.:eek:

Smoke marijuana in Texas - or be suspected of doing so - and expect to get The Shocker in Texas, ladies. Protocol, you see. Gotta stop the pot smokers, you see. The troopers were just doing their job, you see.

FSP-Rebel
03-23-2013, 07:25 PM
The female trooper is likely in some serious shit. How dumb do you have to be to finger up some other chick on camera? Her high and mighty mindset might screw her this time, shoulda just arrested the broad for something and then let the jail check her out. Having a few sex charges under her belt will keep her outta future police work and all her benefits will be gone.

anaconda
03-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Some comments from the women and their attorney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRyMXyfztk

anaconda
03-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Plus what's up with inserting a finger into a vagina that was just extracted from the person's anus? That can't be medically sound procedure. Let alone using the same gloves on another individual.

anaconda
03-23-2013, 07:28 PM
When do the cops have probable cause to perform a "body cavity search?"

fr33
03-23-2013, 07:31 PM
This is the best news I've seen today.

tod evans
03-23-2013, 07:31 PM

I've never heard of a court upholding roadside cavity searches..

Origanalist
03-23-2013, 07:33 PM

Sure, sure. Roadside cavity searches, perform them all the time. Officer safety you know......

tod evans
03-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Sure, sure. Roadside cavity searches, perform them all the time. Officer safety you know......

Drivers license, proof of insurance and drop your drawers mam...:eek:

Origanalist
03-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Drivers license, proof of insurance and drop your drawers mam...:eek:

Might have a pipe bomb down there.

anaconda
03-23-2013, 07:40 PM

If it's sexual assault (the officer is so charged) how does performing the cavity search in a jail facility make it not sexual assault?

tod evans
03-23-2013, 07:45 PM
If it's sexual assault (the officer is so charged) how does performing the cavity search in a jail facility make it not sexual assault?

Once a person has been arrested they are literally at the mercy of the cops-n-jailers...

The "innocent 'till proven guilty" shit only counts as far as what is written in the official records...

sailingaway
03-23-2013, 07:51 PM

there is a cause standard for arrest. none was satisfied here.

anaconda
03-23-2013, 08:01 PM
there is a cause standard for arrest. none was satisfied here.

Could the cop arrest them for smelling pot? And, does probable cause for searching the vehicle extend to their body cavities? In other words, would the cop be legally justified in taking the women to jail for the cavity searches to complete the "search of the vehicle?" I think smelling pot was upheld recently as probable cause for a search.

Anti Federalist
03-23-2013, 10:30 PM

"When do we have probable cause for a cavity search? Why, when FUCK YOU! That's when." - Officer Friendly.

Anti Federalist
03-23-2013, 10:32 PM
The female trooper is likely in some serious shit. How dumb do you have to be to finger up some other chick on camera? Her high and mighty mindset might screw her this time, shoulda just arrested the broad for something and then let the jail check her out. Having a few sex charges under her belt will keep her outta future police work and all her benefits will be gone.

Dumb?

No, complacent.

Like I said, I gauren-damn-tee this happens all the time.

fr33
03-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Could the cop arrest them for smelling pot? And, does probable cause for searching the vehicle extend to their body cavities? In other words, would the cop be legally justified in taking the women to jail for the cavity searches to complete the "search of the vehicle?" I think smelling pot was upheld recently as probable cause for a search.

Having been in such a situation before (cop smelling pot) I can say that they will search both the person (outside of his/her cavities) and vehicle if they say they smell pot because legally they have probable cause. When they found my pot, they waited until we were at the jail before searching my cavities.

anaconda
03-23-2013, 11:21 PM
Having been in such a situation before (cop smelling pot) I can say that they will search both the person (outside of his/her cavities) and vehicle if they say they smell pot because legally they have probable cause. When they found my pot, they waited until we were at the jail before searching my cavities.

I'm still confused on how it's sexual assault on the side of the road but not inside the cozy confines of the county jail..

anaconda
03-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Is cavity search duty given to those cops lowest on the totem pole? Or, do cops aspire to it and compete for the job?

fr33
03-23-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm still confused on how it's sexual assault on the side of the road but not inside the cozy confines of the county jail..

It could make for interesting case that might set a precedent on that subject.

shane77m
03-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Wasn't the finger considered rape in Steubenville, Studdenville, Stuperville, (whatever it was called), the incident with the blacked out/ passed out girl and the football team?

osan
03-24-2013, 01:11 AM

Never. It doesn't matter what Congress or the courts say.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2013, 01:12 AM
Wasn't the finger considered rape in Steubenville, Studdenville, Stuperville, (whatever it was called), the incident with the blacked out/ passed out girl and the football team?

Silence, Mundane!

anaconda
03-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Never. It doesn't matter what Congress or the courts say.

I meant with respect to the courts and the laws.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2013, 01:18 AM
This is outside of Dallas.

If talk radio in the area and its callers are any indication, the people will side with the cops on this.

Was listening to some local clown my last time through that place and how the local cops were going to start flying drones around, and if you opposed that, it meant you had a meth lab in your backyard.

I don't know if it's some version of neo-connish "The troops-cops are defending your freedom" or if it is some strange TexASS variation of NY/NJ/CT cop worship, festering and growing due to all the transplants from there.

4:42 - "This has been an eye opening experience for me, ok...

Tropper - "uh huh"

woman: Never been pulled over, never searched like this

Trooper: "uh huh"

woman: "I mean, I was like totally violated over there a few minutes ago...

Trooper: "Uh huh"

woman: I had a finger in my ass, then a finger in my pussy...This is so embarrassing to me..."

Trooper: " It's because someone's a daily (marijuana)smoker in that car, ok, and you can attribute it(The Shocker Search) to that.:eek:

Smoke marijuana in Texas - or be suspected of doing so - and expect to get The Shocker in Texas, ladies. Protocol, you see. Gotta stop the pot smokers, you see. The troopers were just doing their job, you see.

shane77m
03-24-2013, 01:20 AM
The women should have just urinated on themselves or vomited on their attackers.

It seems like it gets more absurd everyday. Politicians living in decadence, cops raping people, cops killing people, cops killing pets, erosion of God given/natural rights, taxed for breathing, taxed when you stop breathing, renting property from the government, Obama-phones, benefits for illegal aliens, people starving in our country while we give out billions of aid to foreign countries, the "war" on terror, TSA, DHS, BearCats, "common sense" gun control, and on and on and on.

CPUd
03-24-2013, 01:41 AM

Those type of searches, they only do in the jail under certain circumstances, like going from the booking area (drunk tank) to the general population; same time as they take your clothes and hose you down. Depending on the facility and its policies, they can also do it if they believe a person to be an imminent threat to self or others, and have a CYA policy

Some places (in certain circumstances) a person can refuse such a search. What they will do is put the person in a holding cell, shut off the water and wait a few days. What goes in, eventually comes back out.

UWDude
03-24-2013, 01:44 AM

Oh no he dinnit!
But yeah, huh!?

How about some rape charges against these cops. Fair should be fair.

devil21
03-24-2013, 03:37 AM
Well.....if that had gone uncharged then we have totally crossed the rubicon. I guess we're not quite there yet. Won't be long but there's a glimmer of hope thanks to the DA and the grand jury.

Don't talk to police. Don't get out of the car just because they say so. Cops phrase "requests" as if they are "orders" to get you to comply. Both of those girls had no reason to ever get out of that car but you hear the cop being "friendly" with his REQUEST because he has no reason to order them out of the car. They both fell for his mindgames and got....well, that....in return. "Am I free to go?" "Is that a lawful order?" Those are the responses you give to cops when they "tell" you to do something!!!!!

tod evans
03-24-2013, 05:05 AM

Well, for starters it's really difficult to shoot video in the "cozy confines of the county jail"...And we all know that without video cops never commit crimes..

cheapseats
03-24-2013, 05:17 AM
Oh no he dinnit!
But yeah, huh!?

How about some rape charges against these cops. Fair should be fair.

Yep.

Throw the STUBENVILLE verdict in their faces.

Trayvon Martin did not become a media spectacle without lots of noisy, concerted effort.

Since pleas for a return to REASON & RESTRAINT in governance fall on imperiously deaf ears, Rank & File must agitate and clamor and KEEP agitating and clamoring for EQUAL SENTENCES FOR OFFICIALS, WHITE COLLARS, COPS, VIP's & CELEBRITIES.

pcosmar
03-24-2013, 07:06 AM
Let's hope they get whats coming to them.

Employment with the TSA??

:(

anaconda
03-25-2013, 01:28 AM
Well, for starters it's really difficult to shoot video in the "cozy confines of the county jail"...And we all know that without video cops never commit crimes..

I think police admit conducting cavity searches in jails.

KCIndy
03-25-2013, 01:50 AM

Yeah, but there's a BIG difference with that case. Those guys weren't cops, see, and it's okay for cops to perform digital rape on innocent people because.... well, uh... they're just doing their job, right?

liberalnurse
03-25-2013, 05:25 AM

Actually, the CO's do the searches in our County jail. The cops or PO's that bring them in usually just do a preliminary pat down. We don't do cavity searches. We do strip searches and have them bend over, spread 'em and cough or grunt. Women also are required to squat and cough. It's for security reasons. Mostly we just find drugs or cigarettes, rarely weapons. And, yes they are filmed. Everything is on camera in the facility except our break room, staff bathrooms and the medical department where I work.:D

presence
03-25-2013, 08:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6uo6y8SZEqQ

kcchiefs6465
03-25-2013, 10:36 AM
How much are these women asking for in their lawsuit?

MRK
04-03-2013, 05:09 AM
Well.....if that had gone uncharged then we have totally crossed the rubicon. I guess we're not quite there yet. Won't be long but there's a glimmer of hope thanks to the DA and the grand jury.

Don't talk to police. Don't get out of the car just because they say so. Cops phrase "requests" as if they are "orders" to get you to comply. Both of those girls had no reason to ever get out of that car but you hear the cop being "friendly" with his REQUEST because he has no reason to order them out of the car. They both fell for his mindgames and got....well, that....in return. "Am I free to go?" "Is that a lawful order?" Those are the responses you give to cops when they "tell" you to do something!!!!!

Cops go uncharged for these kinds of things 99 times out of 100. Don't kid yourself. We're so far crossed the Rubicon we see it again on the horizon after circling the globe.

MRK
04-03-2013, 05:09 AM
Employment with the TSA??

:(

The officer could even mail the TSA the tapes and not even have to apply in person.

jtap
04-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Total sidebar to the main point; I don't like people littering on the property of others and especially dislike the littering of cigarette butts, but I would NEVER want someone to be punished in this way for it. yikes!

jmdrake
04-03-2013, 09:19 AM
http://tracesofreality.com/2013/03/23/texas-state-troopers-indicted-after-roadside-cavity-search-of-two-women/

a video of that was on here somewhere so I thought people might want to know they were at least indicted.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sailingaway again.

jmdrake
04-03-2013, 09:23 AM

The surprise to me is that they were even prosecuted. That said, I think they'll both get the book thrown at them. It's sad to say, but it's a good thing for justice that the two women assaulted were white, middle class, regular people. It's going to be hard for the defense to get 12 jurors who aren't thinking "This could have happened to me or my daughter - mother - sister." What gets me is the brazeness of cops doing this stuff while on dash cam!

jmdrake
04-03-2013, 09:26 AM

Ummm...you're right! I guess the prosecution is already trying to soften the blow. :mad:

presence
04-03-2013, 02:36 PM
So... if one of these two women had used lethal force to resist this road side fingering...

???

shane77m
04-03-2013, 05:03 PM
So... if one of these two women had used lethal force to resist this road side fingering...

???

They would be subjected to a good ole Dornering along with their fingering.

I am actually waiting on people to start using lethal force. It seems like it is only inevitable.

jmdrake
04-03-2013, 05:17 PM
The women filed a lawsuit against the troopers and the head of the Department of Public Safety.

Helleson’s attorney, Robert Baskett, says his client is not guilty and didn’t assault or fondle the women.

He says Helleson passed a polygraph test, and is in the process of appealing her firing.

The Department of Public Safety would not comment Friday on the indictments.

Okay. I know everyone deserves a defense. That say who the hell cares if she passed a polygraph test? Seriously, I could believe every word she might say and still vote to convict her of sexual assault or better yet rape. What defense is he trying to come up with? It's not rape if the officer didn't get sexually aroused by what she did?

mike6623
04-03-2013, 05:31 PM
I've never heard of cavity searches in jail. It is usually ass spread and cough. Never seen, or heard of that....at least not someone that's awaiting trial.

Lucille
04-03-2013, 05:48 PM
And isn't he just so hysterical.

Head of Police Union Jokes About Two Women Sexually Assaulted by State Trooper
http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/02/he...-about-two-wom

A Texas state trooper charged with sexually assaulting two women during a traffic stop was providing them with "customer service," says Dale Roberts, the executive director of the Columbia Police Officers Association (CPOA). The lodge is a part of the Fraternal Order of Police, one of the country's largest police unions.

"It's called Customer Service!" Roberts wrote in a March 27 Facebook post about the indictment of Texas State Trooper Kelly Helleson. "We just did it so they wouldn't have to make the trip all the way down to the station," he added. A screenshot of Roberts' post was taken by Keep Columbia Free, a civil liberties blog run by Mark Flakne.

http://media.reason.com/mc/_external/2013_04/f08f63450e4cebb9ae105b537685b077.png?h=319&w=325

While Dale Roberts is not a police officer, his roles as head of the Columbia chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police and a professor of constitutional law at the University of Missouri, makes him a leader in the Missouri law enforcement community. It's a position he doesn't seem to handle all that well. In addition to cracking jokes about the Dobbs' assault (including, in the comment section of his own Facebook post, "Evidently, the [sic] searched them downtown without going downtown"), Roberts came under fire for a racist joke he posted last month on CPOA's Facebook page...

Anti Federalist
04-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Cop hater.

And isn't he just so hysterical.

Head of Police Union Jokes About Two Women Sexually Assaulted by State Trooper
http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/02/he...-about-two-wom

Origanalist
04-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Mark better watch his back...

jmdrake
04-03-2013, 06:53 PM
I've never heard of cavity searches in jail. It is usually ass spread and cough. Never seen, or heard of that....at least not someone that's awaiting trial.

Not quite a cavity search, but close. Strip search of an innocent woman who had called the police for help by male and female guards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-xtddgL_s

aGameOfThrones
04-04-2013, 09:51 AM
While Dale Roberts is not a police officer, his roles as head of the Columbia chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police and a professor of constitutional law at the University of Missouri, makes him a leader in the Missouri law enforcement community.

http://media.twirlit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

devil21
04-04-2013, 02:55 PM
While Dale Roberts is not a police officer, his roles as head of the Columbia chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police and a professor of constitutional law at the University of Missouri, makes him a leader in the Missouri law enforcement community.

http://media.twirlit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

Must have been the same program on constitutional law that Obama completed.

DamianTV
04-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Cop hater.

Reported! :p

loveshiscountry
04-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Having been in such a situation before (cop smelling pot) I can say that they will search both the person (outside of his/her cavities) and vehicle if they say they smell pot because legally they have probable cause. When they found my pot, they waited until we were at the jail before searching my cavities.It depends on the state. Where it's legal, the police have no probable cause. That's for the smell of smoked pot. As far as the smell of unsmoked pot they can search since theoretically a small legal unsmoked amount wont smell but large amounts do smell.

moral of the story - purchase strains that don't smell much

osan
04-04-2013, 05:51 PM
It depends on the state. Where it's legal, the police have no probable cause. That's for the smell of smoked pot. As far as the smell of unsmoked pot they can search since theoretically a small legal unsmoked amount wont smell but large amounts do smell.

moral of the story - purchase strains that don't smell much

I have a better idea - and I have done this - roll joints with tea. That's right, plain old shitty Lipton. When you light one it smells a lot like MJ. Long ago I had cops give me shit about it and I very politely told them to get bent. Never got arrested... today, who knows and I suppose one would have to worry about planting of evidence, but I am so fed up with all these stupid bastards anymore that I no longer give a shit if they arrest me.

If millions of people would do this, police would have fits and They would be forced into a choice - back the fuck down or turn up the wick with new legislation. Either way we win.

devil21
04-05-2013, 01:19 AM
I have a better idea - and I have done this - roll joints with tea. That's right, plain old shitty Lipton. When you light one it smells a lot like MJ. Long ago I had cops give me shit about it and I very politely told them to get bent. Never got arrested... today, who knows and I suppose one would have to worry about planting of evidence, but I am so fed up with all these stupid bastards anymore that I no longer give a shit if they arrest me.

If millions of people would do this, police would have fits and They would be forced into a choice - back the fuck down or turn up the wick with new legislation. Either way we win.

If you really want to screw with cops, get some raw hops like for beer brewing and use that in your "joint" instead of tea. Hops are in the same family as cannabis and smell very much the same. Can't vouch for how well it smokes (probably very badly) but the smell will fool anyone. Not that I know how hops or cannabis smells of course. Im a straight edge kinda guy and all. Drugs are bad, mkay? Just heard about it on the tv.

shane77m
04-05-2013, 06:26 AM

If you really want to screw with cops, get some raw hops like for beer brewing and use that in your "joint" instead of tea. Hops are in the same family as cannabis and smell very much the same. Can't vouch for how well it smokes (probably very badly) but the smell will fool anyone. Not that I know how hops or cannabis smells of course. Im a straight edge kinda guy and all. Drugs are bad, mkay? Just heard about it on the tv.

Ya'll just ask'n to get a beat down. :)

SeanTX
05-23-2014, 09:44 PM
Today one of the female troopers pleaded guilty, and got a sentence of two-years probation. At least it's more than what the others got (though that can be blamed on grand juries giving them a pass). The others are still out protecting and serving. And her excuse? "I was just doing my job/following orders/etc."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fired-texas-trooper-probed-women-genitals-traffic-stop-pleads-guilty-criminal-charges-article-1.1803489

Texas state trooper who probed women’s genitals during traffic stop pleads guilty to criminal charges

BY Deborah Hastings
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, May 23, 2014, 1:46 PM

A fired Texas state trooper — who made national headlines after a dash cam video went viral showing her conducting genital probes during a routine traffic stop - pleaded guilty to criminal charges on Friday.

Kelly Helleson, 34, admitted to two counts of official repression in exchange for prosecutors dropping sexual assault charges against her. She was sentenced Friday to two years of probation.

The trooper was fired last year after a graphic 2012 dash cam video of a traffic stop in the Dallas area showed Helleson donning blue gloves and inserting her fingers into the vaginas and rectums of Angel Dobbs and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, after they were pulled over for allegedly throwing lighted cigarettes out of their car's windows.

Angel Dobbs testified Friday she felt sexually assaulted during the disturbing interlude. Helleson had been summoned to the 2012 scene by trooper David Farrell, who said he smelled marijuana in the car. No illegal substances were found.

snip
Farrell was suspended, but not indicted over the invasive searches.

Farrell is back on active duty, the Texas Department of Public Safety told the Daily News in an email. He had been accused of theft over a bottle of prescription pain pills reported missing from the women's vehicle, but a grand jury declined to indict him. He was returned to full duty last September.
snip

Helleson apologized in court, saying she was only doing what she was trained to do.

The women sued the department, saying they were violated and their health endangered because Helleson did not change gloves at any point during the rectal and vaginal searches of both women.

The suit was settled for $185,000.

kcchiefs6465
05-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Today one of the female troopers pleaded guilty, and got a sentence of two-years probation. At least it's more than what the others got (though that can be blamed on grand juries giving them a pass). The others are still out protecting and serving. And her excuse? "I was just doing my job/following orders/etc."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fired-texas-trooper-probed-women-genitals-traffic-stop-pleads-guilty-criminal-charges-article-1.1803489

Kelly Helleson

http://i.imgur.com/5NuVgAg.jpg?1

RJB
05-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Helleson apologized in court, saying she was only doing what she was trained to do. Wow. This time it didn't work. They always say the cops followed department policy, but boobus never asks why don't they change department policy. The really need to jail some of the writers of department policy and change it.

RJB
05-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Kelly Helleson

They always look so soulless.

fr33
05-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Plea deal = probation.

Anti Federalist
05-24-2014, 12:31 AM
Helleson apologized in court, saying she was only doing what she was trained to do.

So were these guys.

http://www.andbethere.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/The-Last-Jew.jpg

osan
05-24-2014, 05:59 AM
Kelly Helleson

I wonder what would happen, were I to visit this sour looking "woman" and perform vaginal and rectal probing on it? I can but wonder whether I would be offered a silver plea deal where, instead of going to prison for ten years I was placed on probation for two.

So much for TX being a "law and order" state. For some, yes... not so much for others, it seems.

Good going AmeriKa, once again proving that on the average we pooch the bigger decisions in nearly universal and diametric fashion.

China at least earns some respect for executing some government officials whose corrupt acts come to light. We excuse and even promote ours. Honestly, until we start putting these people into body bags I say we richly deserve the repressions to which we are treated.

osan
05-24-2014, 06:03 AM
They always look so soulless.

That's because they are. What sort of person on average do you think finds police work, as currently practiced, attractive?

coastie
05-24-2014, 05:01 PM
Mark better watch his back...

...for what?

Prosecution?

Conviction?

Retaliation?

http://i60.tinypic.com/24oauxt.gif

Anti Federalist
05-24-2014, 05:46 PM
...for what?

Prosecution?

Conviction?

Retaliation?

http://i60.tinypic.com/24oauxt.gif

I know, right???

coastie
05-24-2014, 09:23 PM

I know, right???

http://i61.tinypic.com/e00bbq.gif

amy31416
05-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I wonder what would happen, were I to visit this sour looking "woman" and perform vaginal and rectal probing on it? I can but wonder whether I would be offered a silver plea deal where, instead of going to prison for ten years I was placed on probation for two.

So much for TX being a "law and order" state. For some, yes... not so much for others, it seems.

Good going AmeriKa, once again proving that on the average we pooch the bigger decisions in nearly universal and diametric fashion.

China at least earns some respect for executing some government officials whose corrupt acts come to light. We excuse and even promote ours. Honestly, until we start putting these people into body bags I say we richly deserve the repressions to which we are treated.

I don't understand why there isn't any retaliation. I would make her pay, and not with money.

ETA: And no sex offender registration for her?