PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons, why Tea Party must be big!

qwerty
11-24-2007, 09:58 AM
1. Ron is expecting it to be bigger than nov 5th.(mentioned it at bloomberg tv)

2. We need to show to media and everyone else, that we can do the Nov 5th again and even bigger.

3. We need to set a new fundraising record among all candidates.

4. We need to show everyone that we have a winning campaign and we actually have a chance!

5. We need to raise more money than other repbulicans in the whole quarter!

6. We will get media coverage worth 20 million.

7. We will get new donators and supporters.

8. We will have to send the GOP a message from the PEOPLE!

9. We need to show the whole America that want to wakl a new way with Ron Paul!

10. If Tea Party goes well, i honestly think that we canīt lose the primaries!

Help us to make it HUGE, take a look at the link in my signature!

BLS
11-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Did you read the part about how the campaign is broke, and that money will come in too late for the early primaries??

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 10:15 AM
Did you read the part about how the campaign is broke, and that money will come in too late for the early primaries??

Well, if this is true, someone had better tell Ron, because he is saying in MSM interviews how 12/16 is going to bring in more money than 11/5. If it doesn't, some are going to have egg on their faces. I also wonder how the MSM will categorize it.

qwerty
11-24-2007, 10:17 AM

I think itīs pretty weird...

If they asked 12 million on october, november and december...

Thatīs 4 million in a month.

Now thereīs a good chance that we reach 10 million by the end of the November...I think the letter said that they spend 300 000 more than they raised. What happened to the 5 million what we had at the end of the quarter ?

I believe that with HUGE dec 16th we will get more media coverage than we get with the whole 12 million and we will make more people to be sure that Ron is worth supporting...

And what you lose if you help us to spread the message about dec 16th ? Check the link on my signature!

qwerty
11-24-2007, 10:20 AM
I canīt think better advertise for the campaign but to set a FUNDRAISING record among all candidates....

I really canīt that speaks so loudly itself...

literatim
11-24-2007, 10:21 AM
The media is watching it like a hawk, it needs to be successful.

qwerty
11-24-2007, 10:23 AM

So true!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40860

Click the link and spend 1 minute on promoting Tea Party 07!

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 10:25 AM
This crap needs to stop! We are one week away from the 11/30 fundraiser. If people want to give then, or even today, GREAT. But, people need to stop trying to derail the 12/16 fundraiser!! Some people seem to be forgetting that we have the potential for a lot of new people to donate on 12/16 that have never donated before. Do some think you can just issue an edict and have them toss in money earlier? Get real.

The big hook is on 12/16. We need to keep spreading the word. Even with all the undermining going on, we still have the chance to blow the lid off of this one. If we manage to do it, as we once were working towards and believed we could, America would wake up and realize that yes, Paul really can win.

**************** STOP TRYING TO DERAIL THE TEA PARTY ON 12/16 ******************

constituent
11-24-2007, 10:28 AM
This crap needs to stop! We are one week away from the 11/30 fundraiser. If people want to give then, or even today, GREAT. But, people need to stop trying to derail the 12/16 fundraiser!! Some people seem to be forgetting that we have the potential for a lot of new people to donate on 12/16 that have never donated before. Do some think you can just issue an edict and have them toss in money earlier? Get real.

The big hook is on 12/16. We need to keep spreading the word. Even with all the undermining going on, we still have the chance to blow the lid off of this one. If we manage to do it, as we once were working towards and believed we could, America would wake up and realize that yes, Paul really can win.

hell yeah! you're spot on today.

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 10:28 AM

QFT

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 10:29 AM
hell yeah! you're spot on today.

I do try. ;)

BLS
11-24-2007, 10:31 AM
By NO means am I trying to derail the 16th fundraiser. NEVER was that my intention.
I think it's a great idea, and am going to donate $700 on the 16th.

I would also like to see some money raised before then though...that's all.

tonyr1988
11-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Headlines for Dec. 17th:

"Paul only GOP candidate to beat Hillary's fundraising record"

Our support would quadruple among hardcore conservatives. :)

ItsTime
11-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Like RCA said... lets try to break $10 million by the first. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40872

I really do not care how you all do it, but $10 by the 1st then $5 million on the 16th would help us a lot.

Ads need to be running in New Hampshire and Iowa not tomorrow not today but yesterday! Time is running very thin.

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Ok folks, we've gotten a little deflated about this The Tea Party fundraiser over the last few days. Somehow, we need to build back up the excitement, the fervor and the passion behind the thing. THAT is what makes people who haven't donated, join in with us.

Can we do it? I think we can. How about you?

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Like RCA said... lets try to break $10 million by the first. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40872

I really do not care how you all do it, but $10 by the 1st then $5 million on the 16th would help us a lot.

Ads need to be running in New Hampshire and Iowa not tomorrow not today but yesterday! Time is running very thin.

I agree and it is my understanding that they have been doing just that. They probably need to run more than they are. So, they should use some of the money they have currently and DO IT.

Note: If we could just wave a magic wand and make all the money for the quarter come in today, I'm sure all of us would do that. The fact is that we cannot and if we keep on attempting to derail the strategy for getting all kinds of people to join us to donate, we are going to bring in one HELL of a lot less money. (Please excuse my use of a 4-letter word).

AceNZ
11-24-2007, 10:42 AM

They didn't say they're broke. They said they're spending money faster than they're raising it, and in particular that they spent $3.1M in October vs. raising $2.8M. To me, that's a good thing. Money in the bank doesn't do the campaign any good -- it only helps when it gets spent.

While the early primaries are important, the spending doesn't end there. Money will still be needed later, so there's nothing wrong with the Tea Party's timing.

What the campaign did say is that they could use more money now to support the early primaries. Donate as much and as often as you can!

ItsTime
11-24-2007, 10:42 AM
I think a lot of the new donors are holding out like they did on the 5th. I think we will all be very amazed. :D

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/total_donors.png

qwerty
11-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Spend one minute of your day today for the Tea party 07, check the link in my signature!

Conza88
11-24-2007, 11:25 AM
LOOK: They want money to be donated now, so they can spend it on ads for next month right? At the plausible expense of taking away from the 16th. BUT the point of ads is to get VOTES! Think of the FREE MSM COVERAGE ($$,$$$,$$$) on the 16th - shortly BEFORE the PRIMARIES!!

If you think that will be more beneficial to Donate earlier.. do so. If you think it will be more beneficial to donate on the 16th... then hold. Or do both, if you can spare it..

qwerty
11-24-2007, 11:32 AM
They are not broke....

They asked us 12 million and we will be at 10 million at the end of November...

Original_Intent
11-24-2007, 11:32 AM

BLS,

I respect you but this is flat out untrue. The email never said that the campaign is broke. Yes, money from the 16th will not be spent for the early primaries. Bydlak screwed up, the media coverage will be worth more than the additional 10%-20% ad buys. Do what you want but please try to convince with facts rather than spin.

Goldwater Conservative
11-24-2007, 11:35 AM
And let's not forget, the "we need money now" refrain mostly has to do with the early primaries. What we raise on 12/16 can still be used in Florida and for Tsunami Tuesday, I imagine. Hell, we need a money nuke to even keep our heads above water on those days. The media is looking for the anti-Rudy who will still be standing after then, and while I agree 99% that a win in New Hampshire or Nevada is almost a must to qualify, that cannot be all we're good for.

Sean
11-24-2007, 11:37 AM
They didn't say they're broke. They said they're spending money faster than they're raising it, and in particular that they spent $3.1M in October vs. raising $2.8M.

So that means going into Nov. they still had 5 million on hand. They received 6 million so far in Nov. so they are not broke unless they spent 11 million. 4-5 million could saturate IA, NH, NV, and SC in ads. 6 million could take care of Florida and Michigan.

seapilot
11-24-2007, 12:12 PM

$5 in gas to get to the voting booth or caucus with 2 or more of your buddies on primary day VOTE. VOTE VOTE. This will win the primaries!

qwerty
11-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Bump!

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 01:05 PM
I think a lot of the new donors are holding out like they did on the 5th. I think we will all be very amazed. :D

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/total_donors.png

Huh? We only have 20,000 donors pledged now, right? Not what this graph shows.

BLS
11-24-2007, 01:33 PM
BLS,

I respect you but this is flat out untrue. The email never said that the campaign is broke. Yes, money from the 16th will not be spent for the early primaries. Bydlak screwed up, the media coverage will be worth more than the additional 10%-20% ad buys. Do what you want but please try to convince with facts rather than spin.

Poor choice of words on my part. I apologize.

I guess i have a hard time arguing with the campaign.
I know the 16th is going to be HUGE....I just hope it doesn't hurt us in teh long run.

centure7
11-24-2007, 01:59 PM

I get that feeling too.

qwerty
11-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I get that feeling too.

That would make us unstoppable...

brumans
11-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Ok folks, we've gotten a little deflated about this The Tea Party fundraiser over the last few days. Somehow, we need to build back up the excitement, the fervor and the passion behind the thing. THAT is what makes people who haven't donated, join in with us.

Can we do it? I think we can. How about you?

Thats because we have two money bombs going on right now... http://www.rudysreadinglist.com

I can't afford $100 on the 30th, but I will be sending it for the tea party.

qwerty
11-27-2007, 09:54 AM
1. Ron is expecting it to be bigger than nov 5th.(mentioned it at bloomberg tv)

2. We need to show to media and everyone else, that we can do the Nov 5th again and even bigger.(If we fail, our enemies dreams come true)

3. We need to set a new fundraising record among all candidates. (cause this is the BIGGEST grass-root campaign ever)

4. We need to show everyone that we have a winning campaign and we actually have a chance!(No more people saying that i would vote for Ron but he doesnīt have a chance)

5. We need to raise more money than other repbulicans in the whole quarter! (To show who really got supporters among republicans)

6. We will get media coverage worth 20 million.(To get more name recognition for Ron fro free)

7. We will get new donators and supporters. (those come with the media coverage and people love to pick the winning side)

8. We will have to send the GOP a message from the PEOPLE! (

9. We need to show the whole America that want to walk a new way with Ron Paul!

ALERT THE MEDIA WITH E-MAILS!

Dear xxxx xxxxx

Grass-roots are organising a historical single day fundraising effort for presidential candidate Ron Paul on Dec 16th. Last time on Nov 5th we got 4,3 million in a single day from 38.000 donators and this time we are aiming on 10 millions.

We have allready over 20.000 pledges to give atleast 100$ to the Ron Paulīs camapaign, On Nov 5th we had about 16.000 pledges and ended to 4.3 million in 24 hours.

This is totally grass-root effort and not the official campaign has nothing to do with it.

Hereīs some media coverage about it from Usa Daily, http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=173474

Please, visit www.teaparty07.com, for more info about this event which will be in our history books!

Tell everyone you know (and donīt know) about it NOW!