PDA

View Full Version : Bob Beckel outraged by "Communist" CBS

itshappening
03-22-2013, 08:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9zZkTzIDow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9zZkTzIDow

Smart3
03-22-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm outraged by Islamic FOX News and Christian MSNBC. Oh and don't get me started on Scientologist ABC.

Athan
03-22-2013, 08:47 AM
Why wait? Just call it what it already is. Communist Bastard Sympathizers.

Todd
03-22-2013, 08:48 AM
I'm outraged that the Amazing Race is a lead story that pundits would consider serious enough to spend time talking about.

Don't apologize to veterans for sending them to unwinnable wars or giving shitty medical care to wounded warriors. Apologize for a TV show. :rolleyes:

kahless
03-22-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm outraged that the Amazing Race is a lead story that pundits would consider serious enough to spend time talking about.

Don't apologize to veterans for sending them to unwinnable wars or giving shitty medical care to wounded warriors. Apologize for a TV show. :rolleyes:

If people do not voice their outrage at CBS over this then they and other networks will continue to push the Communist agenda and openly celebrate Communist ideology and their heroes.

Whether you believe US foreign policy at the time was right or wrong, the fact is many of our people fought and died to stop the spread of Communism. Celebrating those they fought against and the Communist heroes is disrespectful to them and their families. It is an outrage.

talkingpointes
03-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Where the hell have these people been? Up until the anti-american bullshit.

itshappening
03-22-2013, 11:34 AM
PAGING FRANK...

JBS should be on this!

ZENemy
03-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Im outraged that people still watch, pay for and subscribe to Cable TV.

juleswin
03-22-2013, 11:39 AM
And who will apologize for what the Americans did to Vietnam? agent orange, napalm, massacres and general death and destruction. This is coming from the crowd that thinks its wrong for people (mostly America) to apologize for anything. Screw that, its just a stupid reality show.

fr33
03-22-2013, 11:45 AM
I'm not exactly sure what he's griping about. Americans have gone to Vietnam to make movies about it from different perspectives.

Restore America Now
03-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Im outraged that people still watch, pay for and subscribe to Cable TV.

CBS is broadcast TV (unless you are talking about Fox News).

The Northbreather
03-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Fuck all these propaganda networks including FOX.

FOX is just as guilty of thought manipulation as the rest.