PDA

View Full Version : Why does anyone still believe man made climate changes after "hide the decline"?

jmdrake
03-21-2013, 08:26 AM
Seriously. "Scientists" pushing this fake theory were caught red handed with their pants down years ago. And the weathers been all over the place. And even NASA data has shown the sun has recently gone through a warming period. So why is this even still being debated? I'll tell you why. Back in the 1980s I saw a docudrama on public television called "After the warming". The whole premise was that in the future we were all living under a global government in order to fight man made global warming. I didn't realize it at the time, but it was pure propaganda. And what's being pushed by Al Gore et al is pure propaganda. The science is irrelevant. The potential for global control is all that matters. I believe in "going green" for personal reason and in a personal way. I want to be energy independent. The most straightforward way to that, that I see, is "green energy." But if it means drilling an oil well in my back yard and burning the oil 24/7 in order to produce my own electricity, I believe I should be able to do that as well.

ninepointfive
03-21-2013, 08:38 AM
no kidding - it borderlines on the insane.

Dr.3D
03-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Because they feel the need to follow the party line and are ignorant of the "hide the decline" quote.

jay_dub
03-21-2013, 09:34 AM
I don't see how anyone can deny that man hasn't affected the climate. The heat island effect is well documented. Co2 is a heat trapping gas. Taken together, these 2 things alone are upsetting the balance of Nature.

Beyond that, I don't agree with the agenda being put forth. Pollution/climate change is being used as a tool for control. I'm all for green energy and feel solar energy is a vast, mostly untapped resource. Also, I don't like seeing our local governments constantly annexing rural areas. It's growth for growth's sake.

Really, if you look at night-time satellite pictures of Earth, it's easy to see man's footprint. To say that has no effect is ludicrous. I don't agree with the term 'global warming' but climate change...sure. Nature is a balance and we are affecting that balance.

While I do see the problem, I don't agree with the solutions being put forth. What should be a common sense concern to all of us has been hijacked by opportunists seeking more control over our lives.

TonySutton
03-21-2013, 09:38 AM
They only care about the final result (world government and money in the hands of politicians) how they get there is irrelevant.