PDA

View Full Version : No More Drones for CIA

green73
03-20-2013, 06:14 PM
At a time when controversy over the Obama administration’s drone program seems to be cresting, the CIA is close to taking a major step toward getting out of the targeted killing business. Three senior U.S. officials tell The Daily Beast that the White House is poised to sign off on a plan to shift the CIA’s lethal targeting program to the Defense Department.

cont
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/19/exclusive-no-more-drones-for-cia.html

paulbot24
03-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Eric Holder + Drones = Fast and Furious Hellfire

You are dead.
Game over.
You have no continues.

Christian Liberty
03-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Who cares WHICH FREAKING DEPARTMENT is committing mass murder. The reality is that we have a man more evil than Ted Bundy in the White House. I don't think I can overemphasize this point.

paulbot24
03-20-2013, 06:51 PM
I agree. However, Obama didn't run all those guns into Mexico himself, he delegated to his psychopathic best friend Holder. So basically our current administration includes a Beavis and Butt-head on steroids and crack scenario. Not sure which is which anymore.

sailingaway
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM
The fact that the Cia has no authority domestically might not have anything to do with that.

paulbot24
03-20-2013, 07:13 PM
After the Patriot Act, with all this happy information sharing and collaberation between departments in the name of fighting terror, it's difficult to figure out where one's jurispricktion ends and another starts.

Christian Liberty
03-20-2013, 07:16 PM
I agree. However, Obama didn't run all those guns into Mexico himself, he delegated to his psychopathic best friend Holder. So basically our current administration includes a Beavis and Butt-head on steroids and crack scenario. Not sure which is which anymore.

I think every drone strike killer is a murderer who deserves to be Nuremberged and hanged. At least for regular soldiers I can say they had the courage to risk their lives and they were already "Punished" by having to risk their lives against defending armies in the middle east. I can't say any of that for drone-murderers. Its not even just Obama and Holder, its ALL of them.

HOLLYWOOD
03-20-2013, 07:18 PM
International Criminal Court (ICC) oh well, more CIA War Crime evidence to be destroyed.

Oh I forgot, the US government is one of the few countries that has NOT signed to abide to ICC. I wonder why? Oh wait the hypocrites in Washington DC ENFORCE ICC actions on OTHER countries.

This NWO hypocrisy would make one hell of a movie.

Christian Liberty
03-20-2013, 07:23 PM
I wouldn't sign on either. I'd get the heck out of the UN as quick as I could, and evict the UN from our soil and sell the UN buildingto a private property owner of some sort.

paulbot24
03-20-2013, 07:24 PM
I think every drone strike killer is a murderer who deserves to be Nuremberged and hanged. At least for regular soldiers I can say they had the courage to risk their lives and they were already "Punished" by having to risk their lives against defending armies in the middle east. I can't say any of that for drone-murderers. Its not even just Obama and Holder, its ALL of them.

I completely agree. Firing Holder or even Impeaching Obama while keeping these policies in place would accomplish nothing. It is systemic and psychotic.

kcchiefs6465
03-20-2013, 07:30 PM
International Criminal Court (ICC) oh well, more CIA War Crime evidence to be destroyed.

Oh I forgot, the US government is one of the few countries that has NOT signed to abide to ICC. I wonder why? Oh wait the hypocrites in Washington DC ENFORCE ICC actions on OTHER countries.

This NWO hypocrisy would make one hell of a movie.
Well with them not using drones their intervention is sure to stop right? :rolleyes:

They probably perfected thallium salts or some other wickedry. Drones are too in the open for many governments.

Plausible deniability and all that.

Anti Federalist
03-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Well with them not using drones their intervention is sure to stop right? :rolleyes:

They probably perfected thallium salts or some other wickedry. Drones are too in the open for many governments.

Plausible deniability and all that.

This x 1000

Whatever evil you can imagine this government being up to, whatever cold sweating, paranoid fantasy you might come up with in the dark of the night, rest assured, the truth is a hundred times worse.

Like they say in Australia, upon spotting some nasty multilegged freak of nature scuttling about in broad daylight:

"Oi mate, well, whatever ran it out of its hole, you can count on that being worse."

Christian Liberty
03-20-2013, 08:44 PM
I completely agree. Firing Holder or even Impeaching Obama while keeping these policies in place would accomplish nothing. It is systemic and psychotic.

Would lining up Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Carter side by side and subjecting them to a firing squad after being proven guilty in court accomplish anything?

Too bad we won't ever have a libertarian nation... If only...

This x 1000

Whatever evil you can imagine this government being up to, whatever cold sweating, paranoid fantasy you might come up with in the dark of the night, rest assured, the truth is a hundred times worse.

Like they say in Australia, upon spotting some nasty multilegged freak of nature scuttling about in broad daylight:

"Oi mate, well, whatever ran it out of its hole, you can count on that being worse."

I'm not sure 100 times worse than what I believe is going to happen is really POSSIBLE.

paulbot24
03-21-2013, 12:00 AM
Would lining up Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Carter side by side and subjecting them to a firing squad after being proven guilty in court accomplish anything?

Reminds me of a joke about a thousand lawyers at the bottom of the ocean. Don't forget Cheney.:D