PDA

View Full Version : Is Parasitism a form of Rape?

Contumacious
03-20-2013, 06:08 AM
The NY Times , the National Organization of Women, et al, are in Steubenville, Ohio demanding that the powers-that-be prosecute, to the max, high schools football players and all other individuals who tacitly approved the unlawful appropriation of Jane Doe' body, her property , without her consent. Fair enough.

Libertarians adamantly believe that we have a right to life and to defend the same. Thomas Jefferson correctly stated in the Declaration Of Independence that :

We hold these truths to be self-evident,

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

So , I agree that consent is an intrinsic element of our Constitutional jurisprudence.

But , why is the consent principle ignored when the welfare/warfare state demands that I support foreign wars, Obama hellcare, Medicaid, medicare, Feinstein' disarmament, ad nauseum.

Inquiring minds want to know.

cheapseats
03-20-2013, 06:14 AM

Todd
03-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Interview with Ridley Scott mentioned that the Alien life cycle was indeed an aligory on rape. It was a form of parasite. So yes, I would say it's a fair analogy.

Contumacious
03-20-2013, 06:31 AM
Interview with Ridley Scott mentioned that the Alien life cycle was indeed an aligory on rape. It was a form of parasite. So yes, I would say it's a fair analogy.

Yes, I oppose all forms of parasitic rape - alien or domestic,

LOL

Anti Federalist
03-20-2013, 09:13 AM
"Once the government approves something, it's no longer immoral" - Rev. Timothy Lovejoy

Contumacious
03-20-2013, 09:37 AM
"Once the government approves something, it's no longer immoral" - Rev. Timothy Lovejoy

Attorney General Eric Holder: If the President Does It, It’s Legal (https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/attorney_general_eric_holder_if_the_president_does _it_its_legal)