PDA

View Full Version : Abortion-Murder News

Mach
03-19-2013, 11:58 PM
WARNING: Actual News (AP - Yahoo) but, can be unsettling to even read......

http://news.yahoo.com/worker-admits-cutting-10-babies-abortion-clinic-171908888.html

S.Shorland
03-20-2013, 06:21 AM
http://www.infowars.com/defense-says-prosecution-of-abortionist-who-snapped-newborn-babies-necks-is-racist/

Yes,beware if you have a weak stomach

jmdrake
03-20-2013, 06:36 AM
Disgusting. This piece of trash probably passed for white when it was convenient and now wants to play the race card? Sorry, we're not claiming you.

Defense lawyer Jack McMahon told jurors in opening statements Monday that Gosnell, now 72, returned to the impoverished neighborhood after medical school when he could have struck it rich in the suburbs. He called the prosecution of his client, who is black, "a lynching."

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/63yXfeTL9JgATwsr6tOmTw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MTQ4ODtjcj0xO2N3PTIyMzI7ZHg9MD tkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTQyMTtxPTg1O3c9NjMx/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/5558a62e4e397d092c0f6a70670067a7.jpg

And I don't care what race he is or claims to be. It just ticks me off when people use race as an excuse for their own obvious screw-ups.

jmdrake
03-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Food for thought.

The mother of "Baby A" testified Tuesday afternoon, describing a painful three-day abortion process that started at Gosnell's clinic in Delaware. She was 17, had an infant daughter and was told by Gosnell she was 24 weeks pregnant — the legal limit in Pennsylvania, but not in neighboring Delaware, where abortions are banned after 20 weeks.

^That is the most likely result of overturning Roe v Wade. Not "back alley abortions" as pro-abortion advocates, including some here, want to claim, or people going to Canada, but people going across state lines to take advantage of what will be differing state rules on abortion.

The Chester woman said she given abortion drugs in Delaware and sent home the first two days, then was directed to the West Philadelphia clinic the third day. She was in severe pain by then, pain that only worsened the following week, she said.

Abortion pills don't work that late into the pregnancy. That she was given them that late sounds like malpractice on the Delaware providers part.

Her aunt had taken her to the clinic and paid the $1,300 fee, and they had not told her mother.

Thanksgivings are going to be awkward going forward.

"I never felt pain like that, ever," the woman said. "I couldn't talk to anybody and tell anybody."

But the teen ended up being hospitalized for two weeks with a large abscess and a blood clot near her heart. Prosecutors say she is one of countless patients injured during botched abortions or unsanitary conditions.

One patient, a 41-year-old refugee, died after an overdose of drugs allegedly given to her during a 2009 abortion.

The people worrying about the back alley abortion deaths conveniently forget about cases like this. Regardless of what one feels about abortion, the conversation needs to be honest. If abortion wasn't protected and promoted in this country there would be less abortions overall. And there are currently needless deaths and injuries of women because of practitioners like this doctor. How many? I don't know. But we also don't know how many would still chose abortion if the option wasn't so easy. The aunt in this story risked pissing off her sister to help her niece get an abortion. Would she have risked jail time? Maybe. Maybe not. At the very least this shows why parental consent is a necessity. You can't get a boob job without parental consent, but you can get an abortion? That's insane.

Moton, 35, had lived with Gosnell's family during high school because of problems at home, then went to work for him years later. She earned about $10 an hour — off the books — to administer drugs, perform ultrasounds, help with abortions and dispose of fetal remains from 2005 to 2008.

Sounds like Gosnell has a pattern on preying on vulnerable young women.

She once had to kill a baby delivered in a toilet, cutting its neck with scissors, she said. Asked if she knew that was wrong, she said, "At first I didn't."

Abortions are typically performed in utero.

Moton has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, which carries a 20- to 40-year term, as well as conspiracy and other charges. She has been in prison since early 2011, when Philadelphia prosecutors arrested Gosnell, his third wife, Pearl, and eight other employees. Most of them have pleaded guilty and are expected to testify.

And here's the insanity. The idea that there's somehow this huge difference based solely on whether a baby is in the womb or not is insane. If Moton shouldn't have been charged with murder if she did what she did in utero, then it isn't murder for doing it in the toilet.

One other thing. For all of the people freaking out and hand-wringing over Rand losing independents on the abortion, consider this. I used to be strongly pro abortion. (Yes I called myself "pro choice" but that's really self delusion). It was listening to Alex Jones and then Ron Paul that convinced me to become pro life. I agreed with them on so many other things I was willing to listen to the pro life argument itself. Attending a pro life rally campaigning for Dr. Paul sealed the deal. Rand does not need to run to the "mushy middle" to win this thing. He needs to stand on principle and be willing to buck the GOP establishment when they are truly wrong. This is about winning hearts and minds. It's not about pandering to them.

Mach
03-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Disgusting. This piece of trash probably passed for white when it was convenient and now wants to play the race card? Sorry, we're not claiming you.

Defense lawyer Jack McMahon told jurors in opening statements Monday that Gosnell, now 72, returned to the impoverished neighborhood after medical school when he could have struck it rich in the suburbs. He called the prosecution of his client, who is black, "a lynching."

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/63yXfeTL9JgATwsr6tOmTw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MTQ4ODtjcj0xO2N3PTIyMzI7ZHg9MD tkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTQyMTtxPTg1O3c9NjMx/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/5558a62e4e397d092c0f6a70670067a7.jpg

And I don't care what race he is or claims to be. It just ticks me off when people use race as an excuse for their own obvious screw-ups.

That's his attorney.