PDA

View Full Version : Woman Sues Doctor, Who Failed to Kill Baby in Botched Abortion

RonPaulFanInGA
03-19-2013, 05:01 PM
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/19/woman-sues-doctor-who-failed-to-kill-baby-in-botched-abortion/

In a bizarre case out of Ohio, a woman who experienced a botched abortion, where her baby lived, is suing the abortion practitioner who performed the procedure for failing to take the live of her six-month-old baby.

Czolgosz
03-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Every mistake must be punished via lawsuit. 'murica.

Sola_Fide
03-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Nothing like a state-approved and state-funded killing.

aGameOfThrones
03-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Don’t get 22-year-old Ariel Knights wrong, she is thrilled to have her child, whom she calls a “miracle,”

“It was a decision made because my life was in jeopardy,” she told reporters. “End of story. Point blank, that’s it.”

“Every seat was full. People were standing,” she said. “It was pretty much like a slaughterhouse. It was like, ‘OK, next, next.’”

When it became Knights’ turn, she hopped onto the operating table, and as the Akron Beacon Journal reports, “position[ed] her lower body above a trash bag.”

After calling Akron Women’s Medical Group about the issue, Knights decided to seek out another abortionist. However, she was told that the facility would not take over after “somebody else’s mistake.”

Therefore, Knights decided to keep the baby.

The End...

TywinLannister
03-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Have fun explaining this to the kid when it grows up. And they WILL be having this conversation because the lawsuit made it a matter of public record.

coastie
03-19-2013, 10:54 PM
.................................................. .....................................

Origanalist
03-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Ugh, just ugh. People are ugly.

paulbot24
03-19-2013, 11:45 PM
"So I like get into the seat with the trash bag thingy....I swear it was like a slaughterhouse, and you know, there were like all these people watching, all eyes on me and............." STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. :eek: I can't take this article. This is sick.