PDA

View Full Version : Teen gives court finger while wearing "killer" t-shirt; life - no parole

presence
03-19-2013, 03:18 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57575092-504083/t.j-lane-ohio-high-school-shooter-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-without-parole/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57575092-504083/t.j-lane-ohio-high-school-shooter-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-without-parole/)

“The hand that pulled the trigger
that killed your sons
now masturbates to the memory"

h/t Reece

(CBS/AP) CHARDON, Ohio - T.J. Lane, the teenager [17] convicted of the killing three students at an Ohio high school in a shooting rampage last year, has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

PICTURES: Ohio teen gunman gets life in prison (http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10011451.html)

Judge David L. Fuhry noted Lane's apparent lack of remorse and motive as part of his reasoning for the sentence.

Lane, who pleaded guilty to aggravated murder and other charges, appeared in a Chardon court Tuesday morning

wearing a white T-Shirt with the word "killer" written on it.
During the hearing,
Lane also gave the courtroom the middle finger.

The three students who were wounded and relatives of the slain students were offered the chance to address the judge before the sentencing. Relatives of the slain students indicated earlier they want Lane to get the maximum sentence.

The mother of Daniel Parmertor, one of the students killed in the attack, urged the judge to sentence Lane harshly, saying, "I want him to suffer the rest of his life, the way I suffer the rest of my life without Danny."

On Feb. 26, Lane pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and one count of felonious assault. Daniel Parmertor and Demetrius Hewlin, both 16, and Russell King Jr., 17, were killed in the Feb. 27, 2012, rampage. Three others were seriously injured.

Fivezeroes
03-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Should just take him outside and put a bullet in his head. Take the burden off of the tax payer.

Spikender
03-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Wow.

That kid is messed up as hell.

The only sympathy I can give him is that I too would like to flick off our court system. Other than that, he will rightfully suffer.

Fivezeroes
03-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Wow.

That kid is messed up as hell.

The only sympathy I can give him is that I too would like to flick off our court system. Other than that, he will rightfully suffer.

No, the taxpayer will suffer, this kid might enjoy being raped in prison daily.

Spikender
03-19-2013, 04:11 PM
No, the taxpayer will suffer, this kid might enjoy being raped in prison daily.

I am well aware that the tax payer will bear this burden.

But he isn't the only drain on the tax payer. And I am very against discussing prison rape, as I think it's a horrible occurrence that people are far to light-hearted about.

After all, this kid is a murderer and he might get raped. But then in the next cell over, there's some man convicted of a victimless drug crime getting the same treatment by Bubba.

DamianTV
03-19-2013, 04:15 PM
How did this kid get so messed up in the first place? Was he just a psycho, or maybe all the anti psychotic drugs caused a psychosis, and was required by the Indoctrination Centre Public Educational System?

You can try to take any tool of harm away from anyone, but if you do not create the desire to use the tool of harm to begin with, is it really the tool itself that is dangerous?

JK/SEA
03-19-2013, 04:31 PM
i predict this punk will wake up screaming in his cell someday.

Sola_Fide
03-19-2013, 04:54 PM
How did this kid get so messed up in the first place? Was he just a psycho, or maybe all the anti psychotic drugs caused a psychosis, and was required by the Indoctrination Centre Public Educational System?

You can try to take any tool of harm away from anyone, but if you do not create the desire to use the tool of harm to begin with, is it really the tool itself that is dangerous?

Could be a combination of those. Also, some people just truly believe that we are nothing but random clumps of matter evolved into social animals and we do not have dignity as human beings.

Reece
03-19-2013, 05:03 PM
This didn't include his statement that went along with it:

And then Lane, 18, also known as “T.J.,” did not stop smirking — even after Judge David L. Fuhry sentenced him to three life terms without parole for shooting six students at Chardon High School.

“The hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory,” he told the victims’ family members in attendance. “F--- all of you.”

Lane then stuck his left middle finger up at the packed court.

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2013/03/19/news/doc51487df98d972540606375.txt

Fivezeroes
03-19-2013, 05:05 PM

But he isn't the only drain on the tax payer. And I am very against discussing prison rape, as I think it's a horrible occurrence that people are far to light-hearted about.

After all, this kid is a murderer and he might get raped. But then in the next cell over, there's some man convicted of a victimless drug crime getting the same treatment by Bubba.

As much as I wish I were being light-hearted about the whole prison rape thing, it's a sad fact of life here in US prisons. Personally I think prison rapist should be castrated just as a regular rapist would be.

MelissaWV
03-19-2013, 05:05 PM

Absolutely true.

Fivezeroes
03-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Absolutely true.

As for that, yea, that's sad that it happens to those who are in jail on drug related crimes.

proudclod229
03-19-2013, 06:41 PM
One of the times i'd agree with an execution.

John of Des Moines
03-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks to the Supreme Court life in prison without parole does not apply to killer kids.