PDA

View Full Version : Cop Fractures Woman’s Face. 'I’m going to push your nose through your brain!'

green73
03-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Chicago cop has been sued five times in past...

On Wednesday, a victim of police brutality filed a lawsuit against a Chicago police officer as well as the city of Chicago. According to Courthouse News Service, in Apr. 2011, Chicago police appeared at Rita King’s door after a domestic disturbance complaint. King was approached by a police officer with a taser, arrested and then taken to the police station. She remained handcuffed to a table while she was questioned. Then, allegedly, she refused to be fingerprinted until someone explained why she was under arrest. A police officer responded: “We know somebody who can get your fingerprints.”

In entered police commander Glenn Evans who pressed his fist into King’s nose for three to five minutes, repeatedly saying, “I’m going to push your nose through your brain.” King bled profusely, was fingerprinted and was finally released from the station. She attempted to walk home, but lost consciousness after one block. When she woke up 30 minutes later, she managed to call a friend who brought her to the hospital where it was determined she suffered a facial fracture.

cont
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/cop-fractures-womans-face-says-im-going-push-your-nose-through-your-brain

or
http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/03/18/55799.htm

Origanalist
03-19-2013, 06:56 AM
How it is that some of these pricks are still walking the earth baffles me. If this shit happened to my daughter-mother-wife I would take the %^%&%&%er out.

shane77m
03-19-2013, 07:07 AM
I never understood all of the police hatred rap music that came out in the early nineties. I think I am starting to.

Root
03-19-2013, 07:09 AM
How it is that some of these pricks are still walking the earth baffles me. If this shit happened to my daughter-mother-wife I would take the %^%&%&%er out.
No fucks given.

The Goat
03-19-2013, 07:20 AM
I never understood all of the police hatred rap music that came out in the early nineties. I think I am starting to.

I always understood it. These stories just bring it closer to home.

PaulConventionWV
03-19-2013, 07:35 AM

cont
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/cop-fractures-womans-face-says-im-going-push-your-nose-through-your-brain

or

Why did she call a friend? Everyone knows you shoud call the cops in a situation like that. After all, they're there to serve and... oh, wait.

mport1
03-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Must be one of the few good apples. At least he didn't shoot her dead.

Nirvikalpa
03-19-2013, 08:36 AM
Small penis syndrome? It just must feel so masculine hearing the crepitus of female bones crushing under the weight of a male fist.

Kinda like a lullaby.

Fivezeroes
03-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Surprised the MSM hasn't posted a video showing this abuse. Disgusting.

AGRP
03-19-2013, 09:37 AM
She must have disrespected him, so she deserved it. Officer safety.

KingNothing
03-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Now now, let's not let one bad apple ruin the entire bunch! This is just a one-off story and we aren't likely to hear more police brutality cases any time soon.

AGRP
03-19-2013, 09:52 AM
How ironic. She was placed in custody for a domestic disturbance complaint. Do as we say. Not as we do.

Anti Federalist
03-19-2013, 11:05 AM

Like so many state sponsored terrorism programs, the beta tests were carried out in the black community.

Now it's being rolled out for all of us.

enjerth
03-19-2013, 11:15 AM

cont

or

I believe that the right to remain silent includes not signing the ticket and not giving fingerprints.

enjerth
03-19-2013, 11:18 AM
It is your right to not commit to a contract for later appearance by signing a ticket. It is your right to demand a speedy trial. No fingerprints necessary then until they find you guilty?

Christian Liberty
03-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Ugh....

Every day I hear about someone else that doesn't deserve the right to breathe (The cop.)

I freaking hate people who do evil with the protection of Leviathan. At least with non-government criminals you can sometimes blow their brains out...

We're screwed...

PaulConventionWV
03-19-2013, 07:10 PM
I believe that the right to remain silent includes not signing the ticket and not giving fingerprints.

How can you get away with not signing the ticket? What consequences do you think the signing of the ticket renders?

liberty2897
03-19-2013, 07:38 PM

I don't really listen to much rap, but I like this one... from the late eighties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

Origanalist
03-19-2013, 07:40 PM
How can you get away with not signing the ticket? What consequences do you think the signing of the ticket renders?

Well, now we know what not signing will get you.

tod evans
03-20-2013, 05:23 AM

When I started to "get-it"...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/65/Kent_State_massacre.jpg/220px-Kent_State_massacre.jpg

tfurrh
03-20-2013, 06:38 AM

I was pulled over recently and didn't sign for it. He threatened to take me to the judge then and there...I said okay. Then he threatened to take me straight to jail...I said okay. After calling his bluff twice, he just wrote "refused" on the ticket and threw it in my lap.

He also asked me to step out if the vehicle so he could "explain something to me." I had to refuse three times before he got the picture that I wasn't willfully leaving my car.

Origanalist
03-20-2013, 06:50 AM
Do not comply. :)

Fivezeroes
03-20-2013, 06:52 AM
I was pulled over recently and didn't sign for it. He threatened to take me to the judge then and there...I said okay. Then he threatened to take me straight to jail...I said okay. After calling his bluff twice, he just wrote "refused" on the ticket and threw it in my lap.

At least he wasn't like that one cop that tasered that woman for refusing to sign it.

Origanalist
03-20-2013, 06:54 AM
At least he wasn't like that one cop that tasered that woman for refusing to sign it.

Consider yourself lucky tfurrh.

mac_hine
03-20-2013, 03:55 PM

Like so many state sponsored terrorism programs, the beta tests were carried out in the black community.

Now it's being rolled out for all of us.

Ron Paul Border Fence Goodie Mob Remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffRhhwboGlE

Ron Paul's comments during the September 7 2011 GOP debate echo the sentiments of a young Cee-Lo Green from Goodie Mob's 1995 single "Cell Therapy".

Paul:

"But the people who want big fences and guns, sure, we can secure the borders — a barbed-wire fence with machine guns, that would do the trick.

I don't believe that's what America is all about. I just really don't.

We can enforce our law. If we had a healthy economy, this wouldn't be such a bad deal. People are worrying about jobs. But every time you think about this toughness on the border and I.D. cards and Real IDs, think that it's a penalty against the American people, too.

I think this fence business is designed and may well be used against us and keep us in. In economic turmoil, the people want to lead with their capital. And there's capital controls and there's people control. So, every time you think of fence keeping all those bad people out, think about those fences maybe being used against us, keeping us in."

Cee-Lo Green:

Me and my family moved in our apartment complex
A gate with the serial code was put up next
They claim that this community is so drug free
But it don't look that way to me cause I can see
The young bloods hanging out at the sto' 24/7
Junkies looking for a hit of the blow it's powerful
Oh you know what else they tryin to do
Make a curfew especially for me and you
The traces of the new world order
Time is getting shorter
If we don't get prepared people it's gon' be a slaughter
My mind won't allow me to not be curious
My folk don't understand so they don't take it serious
But every now and then, I wonder
If the gate was put up to keep crime out or to keep our ass in

shane77m
03-20-2013, 05:28 PM
I have to say that I do know one sheriff's deputy that is a pretty good guy. He convinced another deputy that a guy I work with was not shooting at him. The younger deputy hauled the guy in anyways though. The older deputy told the younger that the guy that was out shooting used to target practice with his brother and that if the guy was shooting at him he would know it.

lx43
03-20-2013, 08:04 PM

I am too. When they aren't being revenue collectors for the state; they are violating our basic natural rights.