PDA

View Full Version : History channel has the highest respect for President Obama

qh4dotcom
03-19-2013, 04:12 AM
"Both Mark and I have nothing but respect and love our President, who is a fellow Christian."

“History channel has the highest respect for President Obama,” the network said in a statement. “It's unfortunate that anyone made this false connection. History’s ‘The Bible’ is meant to enlighten people on its rich stories and deep history.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/18/bible-creators-history-channel-deny-show-satan-resembles-president-obama/

I guess they also have the highest respect for all the death & destruction he is responsible for plus all the unconstitutional garbage he has signed into law, all damage he has done to the economy and all the trillions of debt he will leave when he exits the White House.

qh4dotcom
03-19-2013, 10:51 AM
:)

brushfire
03-19-2013, 11:00 AM
LOL

NIU Students for Liberty
03-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Interesting considering that the History Channel does not have the highest respect for history.

green73
03-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Interesting considering that the History Channel does not have the highest respect for history.

Ha!

oyarde
03-19-2013, 11:23 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/18/bible-creators-history-channel-deny-show-satan-resembles-president-obama/

I guess they also have the highest respect for all the death & destruction he is responsible for plus all the unconstitutional garbage he has signed into law, all damage he has done to the economy and all the trillions of debt he will leave when he exits the White House.

That love and Chrstian stuff is a little over the top.Could have just stopped at respect for the Presidency.

Christian Liberty
03-19-2013, 11:42 AM

That love and Chrstian stuff is a little over the top.Could have just stopped at respect for the Presidency.

Obama isn't a real Christian, and why should we "Respect the Presidency" the source of death and mass murder? Would we have "Respected the office" for Hitler too?

Its bull, that's all it is. It doesn't mean anything. I respect some people, and abhor others, but an "Office" is just that.

qh4dotcom
03-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Interesting comment on the History Channel's Facebook page

Dropping the History Channel from my DirecTV lineup. It's not about history AT ALL, it's junk TV and scripted entertainment now. Mythology and rednecks doing dumb thing sells. Alaska: Dangerous Territory, Armageddon, Bamazon, The Bible, Big Rig Bounty Hunters, Big Shrimpin', Cajun Pawn Stars, Counting Cars, Hairy Bikers, Ice Road Truckers, IRT Deadliest Roads, Life After People, The Real Face of Jesus?, Shark Wranglers, Stan Lee's Superhumans, Swamp People, Top Gear, UFO Hunters, Ultimate Soldier Challenge. Are you kidding me? History? Sorry, the History Channel has gone down the same road as The Learning Channel with Honey Boo Boo, junk TV, selling out to advertising and what people want to watch rather than actual History. Deal with actual history and I'll be back.