PDA

View Full Version : JimSinclair: Cyprus Officials May Have Provoked ex-KGB and other Russian criminal elements

AuH20
03-18-2013, 11:14 PM
I love when these megalomaniacs accidentally piss off the wrong people...

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/18_Sinclair_-_All_Hell_Is_Breaking_Loose_After_Cyprus_Catastrop he.html

Sinclair: “Taking Russian money is very foolish. You have to understand the culture of the people you are dealing with. The government leaders in Cyprus have no ability to protect themselves from the retribution of the former Russian KGB agents, including Putin himself.

The government leaders in Cyprus are trying to back-pedal right now in order to save their lives. Let me say it again, they are trying to save their own lives. Remember, ‘revenge is best served cold.’ This means the revenge never comes at the moment of the miscreant act. But it will come in time.

To take money from the leading economic entities in Russia, is to take money from the former KGB officers, and taking money from them is extremely dangerous. I think the reality has quickly set in for the leaders of Cyprus that they have aided in the confiscation of the most serious and dangerous money you could possibly touch. It has these leaders more afraid for their lives than their bank accounts.

I would also add that this was the biggest mistake made by the IMF and the ECB in their history. Every time you do business with a Russian company, you do business with a bank in Cyprus. Money goes in, it goes out, but it all funnels through Cyprus.

Coming down on Cyprus as a test case for the new ‘Bail-In’ rather than ‘Bailout,’ the utilization of the depositors’ money to pay for the losses, could very well derail the entire effort so far to maintain the appearance of solvency in the West.

UWDude
03-18-2013, 11:33 PM
I can't imagine anybody in any of the wobbling EU economies would be stupid enough to keep their money in a bank after this.

I also think Russia may be ready to show the hand it has been holding for 25 years.

cindy25
03-19-2013, 12:03 AM
I can't imagine anybody in any of the wobbling EU economies would be stupid enough to keep their money in a bank after this.

I also think Russia may be ready to show the hand it has been holding for 25 years.

shouldn't the same thought apply to the USA esp considering the banksters pay no interest anyway.

in Cyprus they tried a trial ballon, it didn't work, so they backed down (for now).

sailingaway
03-19-2013, 12:18 AM
Apparently Russia is sending a permanent fleet to the Mediterranean http://rt.com/news/fleet-mediterranean-russia-ships-390/

That was announced on the 11th, though