PDA

View Full Version : Neocon Kid at CPAC, 'Kill Them.'

radiofriendly
03-18-2013, 07:25 PM
What you are about to witness may disturb you…I spoke with many, many freedom loving people at CPAC, however, the Neocons are still out there. (Please don’t focus on the child in this clip–this is the fault of the parents!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=1mo8hslxEso

More context: http://iroots.org/2013/03/18/neocon-kid-kill-them/

Antischism
03-18-2013, 07:28 PM
"Jesus loves me."

Mach
03-18-2013, 07:37 PM
"Jesus loves me."

.... and kill them.

alucard13mmfmj
03-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Neocons Christians... I would never have one in my survival group when zombies come.

Anti Federalist
03-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Neocons Christians... I would never have one in my survival group when zombies come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s

deadfish
03-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Meh... I may have been that dumb when I was a kid.

devil21
03-18-2013, 08:15 PM
The kid is only saying what her mother wants to hear. Notice mom's big approving smile at the little girl's answer. That's body language reinforcement.

fr33
03-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Good ol' theocratic fascist neocons.

A Son of Liberty
03-19-2013, 04:48 AM
That woman makes me sick, fawning over the disgusting words spilling out of her otherwise innocent little girl, then DARING to prod her to say, "Jesus Loves Me". I'm GLAD the girl said "no".

Times like this, it's best to turn to Laurence Vance:

Janus Christians, because they are so blinded by the state and the military, have failed to notice the ethical instructions for Christians found throughout the New Testament.

Christians are admonished to "be patient toward all men" (1 Thessalonians 5:14), to not "render evil for evil unto any man" (1 Thessalonians 5:15), to "abstain from all appearance of evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22), to "abhor that which is evil" (Romans 12:9), to "bless them" that persecute them (Romans 12:14), to "live peaceably with all men" (Romans 12:18), to "avenge not" themselves (Romans 12:19), to "overcome evil with good" (Romans 12:21), to "follow after the things which make for peace" (Romans 14:19), to be "slow to wrath" (James 1:19), and to "seek peace, and ensue it" (1 Peter 3:11).

Christians should be marked by their love (John 13:35; 1 Thessalonians 3:12), quietness (1 Thessalonians 4:11; 2 Thessalonians 3:12), holiness (1 Thessalonians 4:7; 1 Peter 1:15), hospitality (Romans 12:13; Titus 1:8), meekness (Ephesians 4:2; Titus 3:2), longsuffering (Galatians 5:22; Colossians 1:11), forbearance (Ephesians 4:2; Colossians 3:13), subjection (Titus 3:1; 1 Peter 5:5), temperance (Galatians 5:23; 2 Peter 1:6), godliness (1 Timothy 2:2; 2 Peter 1:16), humility (James 4:10; 1 Peter 5:5), and good works (Ephesians 2:10; Titus 3:8).

Christians should be more willing to accept suffering than to inflict it (2 Timothy 2:3, 4:5; James 5:10; 1 Peter 2:20-21, 3:17, 4:1, 16).

Christians should pray that they "may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men" (2 Thessalonians 3:2) instead of calling for U.S. military action against them.

The New Testament ethic for the Christian is one of peace, endurance, acceptance, non-violence, non-aggression, and non-retaliation. Does this mean that we invite foreign armies to bomb our cities and land on our shores? No, but it at least means that Christians have no business being part of the U.S. military and supporting or participating in the invasion, subjugation, and occupation of other countries, the bombing, maiming, and killing of foreigners on their soil, the doing of things that provoke hatred toward the United States and create terrorists, like nation building, intervening in the affairs of other countries, and policing the world.

http://libertarianchristians.com/2013/03/11/janus-christians/

WM_in_MO
03-19-2013, 05:45 AM
Obviously you guys haven't read the new bible, Cheney 3:16 reads "Kill em all"

Spikender
03-19-2013, 05:52 AM
I K-K-Kill em all, I K-K-Kill em all!

Lovely. Glad to see our youth being brought up on such sound morals.

Mani
03-19-2013, 06:48 AM

Is this like a 1984 April fools joke video?? Hahahaha you got me!

Nirvikalpa
03-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Jesus loves you honey, but he doesn't love those brown Iranian kids that get their brain matter spread hundreds of feet because of drone warfare.

Barrex
03-19-2013, 09:00 AM
If that is their real stance that girl and that lady are christians as much as I am basketball player. I tell everyone that I am good but I know that I suck at it. They might call them selfs Christians but they are not.

kathy88
03-19-2013, 09:12 AM
If that is their real stance that girl and that lady are christians as much as I am basketball player. I tell everyone that I am good but I know that I suck at it. They might call them selfs Christians but they are not.

Barrex, you wouldn't believe how many people I know like that. So sad.

Working Poor
03-19-2013, 09:26 AM

Lol indeed...

Sola_Fide
03-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Disgusting

jclay2
03-19-2013, 09:38 AM

Aaaa yes, good old Cheney 3:16. What about the scriptural support for torture and foreign military occupation of your enemies found in Hesitations Chapter 8:9 and Opinions 4:5?

AGRP
03-19-2013, 09:41 AM
This is a great idea for videos! Someone should recruit their kid to mock this one. Have the kid go around interviewing neocons and have them say the stupidest things that they agree with. It would be hilarious and make people think.

Athan
03-19-2013, 09:44 AM
That is meme material there bro!

jmdrake
03-19-2013, 09:48 AM
That woman makes me sick, fawning over the disgusting words spilling out of her otherwise innocent little girl, then DARING to prod her to say, "Jesus Loves Me". I'm GLAD the girl said "no".

+rep! Good read! It's time to quit ceding Christianity to false Christians.

Anti Federalist
03-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Is this like a 1984 April fools joke video?? Hahahaha you got me!

Ummm...yeah...That's it, a joke...hah hah hah hah, amirite?

(I wish it was, but it's not)

radiofriendly
03-19-2013, 10:01 AM
As the filmmaker, I just want to say that I have no editorial control over this footage--long story--but please don't focus on the child - and if you see the full clip, you'll see that I wasn't asking the child those questions--but the girl did grab the mic and responded with her mother's approval right after I asked the mom the drone question.

By the way, eventually you'll see the full footage and you'll see the mom come around to question the use of drones - when I ask her if she welcomes China using drones over America. You'll see the light go on in her neo-con brain.

There is hope...even from the most hardened...

Anti Federalist
03-19-2013, 10:02 AM

Aaaa yes, good old Cheney 3:16. What about the scriptural support for torture and foreign military occupation of your enemies found in Hesitations Chapter 8:9 and Opinions 4:5?

Rawr...+rep to both.

donnay
03-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Golden Rule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4UnkyNJGmw

jclay2
03-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Golden Rule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4UnkyNJGmw

That was definitely a low point for me when I saw that debate. Really hard to watch.

kathy88
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM
That was definitely a low point for me when I saw that debate. Really hard to watch.

Me too. I think that made me realize how evil all this government and media and banking really is, and how manipulative. I thought about it too much for a long time after that.

donnay
03-19-2013, 10:25 AM
These are nothing but Christians In Name Only. I meet these people all the time--I even have one in my own family who goes around professing to love God/Jesus and does just the opposite in her daily life. You will know them by their deeds...if not keep away from them they are pure poison.

Mani
03-19-2013, 10:29 AM

I saw a neocon child being proudly raised to kill brown people, 1984 like brainwashing propoganda video to turn kids into obiedent brain washed lemmings or worse thought police, and bloodthirsty Christians booing the golden rule and peace...

This thread......makes Me want to vomit....

Barrex
03-19-2013, 10:34 AM

Since this is internetz you can tell them that I fart in their general direction or that 1 thing out of 10 of them about not killing.

Cutlerzzz
03-19-2013, 12:02 PM
That is meme material there bro!

I think it's good enough to spread.

Christian Liberty
03-19-2013, 12:57 PM

Ugh, that song is still ringing in my head, propaganda tool much?

Lol.

There are different types of authority. Some (Such as parents and churches in most, although not all cases) are good, while others (The tyrannical State) are gangs of armed thugs who really don't deserve any respect.

The kid is only saying what her mother wants to hear. Notice mom's big approving smile at the little girl's answer. That's body language reinforcement.

Is this child abuse?

Yep, read that article. Go Vance!

Jesus loves you honey, but he doesn't love those brown Iranian kids that get their brain matter spread hundreds of feet because of drone warfare.

Neocons are racist...

I know a lot of them. I sometimes fall into it... ish.... although at least my anger is fixed on the guilty (US government, abusive police, politicians, and other murderers) rather than on innocent foreigners.