PDA

View Full Version : Unleash your passion, what is it?

Michigan11
03-17-2013, 08:02 PM
State it very clearly, and let's find where we can make common difference.

My passion is to shut this system of economic disaster down, and to bring forth a free market system, without all of the new world order crap of NAFTA.

Once we know there is no true central authority overrulling us, then we have one.

What is your passion?

TokenLibertarianGuy
03-17-2013, 08:20 PM
What is your passion?

Beer.

V3n
03-17-2013, 08:26 PM
I always wanted to be a writer/director of film. ..but the most I ever get to write is on here. :(

Political passion? Waking up people to see there is no difference between Right and Left except jargon and rhetoric.

Christian Liberty
03-17-2013, 08:29 PM
I can't stand people who oppose liberty. I can tolerate them face to face, but behind an internet screen, I hate them...

Michigan11
03-17-2013, 09:01 PM
Beer.

Well you threw a spoke in my bike wheel, I do love beer as well. What are we to do?

Michigan11
03-17-2013, 09:02 PM
I always wanted to be a writer/director of film. ..but the most I ever get to write is on here. :(

Political passion? Waking up people to see there is no difference between Right and Left except jargon and rhetoric.

That is a very common subject within our realm, and I agree it's what we shall seek

Michigan11
03-17-2013, 09:02 PM
I can't stand people who oppose liberty. I can tolerate them face to face, but behind an internet screen, I hate them...

IF only we could find their real places of residence, who knows!

BuddyRey
03-17-2013, 11:34 PM
I've been a singer/musician for a number of years (excellent singer, but only a passable instrumentalist), and I'd like to use music to further the libertarian agenda, but so far, the problem has been that I either haven't been able to find libertarians who are into the same genres of music as I am, or just that I haven't known how to put such a project together.

I have a whole list in my head of non-existent musical genres I'd like to invent, from anarcho-funk and progressive soul to Nu-Wop. And dangit, once I meet the right people, I'm gonna do it.

Natural Citizen
03-18-2013, 12:26 AM
Memes rule the day. I have very little faith in the logic of the people because of that phenomenon. They're discussing hair for crying out loud. Plastering msm clips all over the place. Playing along with the dumbing down of the casual passer by. There are serious discussions to be made on how the world is working. Is a choice to partake in it. Is equally a choice to dismiss them in favor of romper room to become the tool of the establishment. My passion is beginning to fizzle for this brood. Liberty is not a Fad. Those who turn it into one are it's biggest roadblock. And they always will be. These are the minions who are my passion. I want them to tell me what they know about how the world works and why I should listen to their romper room antics as opposed to the nuts and bolts of the day that they choose to dismiss. In favor of...moss covered trucks, haircuts and all of that kindergarten fodder.

I want to hear my statesman ask why the fed is handing the banks 40 billion a month. What's wrong with that? And a whole list of questions actually. A big one too. But I have to read about what all of the levins and Hannity's and Ingrahams and the whole brood of bullshitters has to say about absolutely nothing al all. Rand's haircut and let's pass around a bunch of moss covered trucks if any actual issues come up. Gosh, I'm beginning to be so sick of this generation of politicos in libertarian clothing. This is my passion. I want them to tell me what they actually think about how the world works. Memes don't cut it. And they never will. No matter how hard one wishes.

A wise old man wanted to change the course of history. And he was on a roll. He didn't care so much about getting elected. But that's all since changed. Now we just want to hop on the bus and blend in.

amy31416
03-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Well you threw a spoke in my bike wheel, I do love beer as well. What are we to do?

What are we to do? We are to brew....

amy31416
03-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Oh, and my "passion" is foreign policy. It disgusts me that foreigners who've had nothing to do with our system have to pay the price for our inability to control the gov't.

otherone
03-18-2013, 07:18 AM
developing a method of protest solely by educating people about jury nullification. It's where Joe Sixpack interacts with the state.

Petar
03-18-2013, 07:21 AM
I enjoy baiting fools and making them foam at the mouth with anger:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?407827-Project-for-changing-the-thought-patterns-of-the-electorate

heavenlyboy34
03-18-2013, 08:05 AM
I've been a singer/musician for a number of years (excellent singer, but only a passable instrumentalist), and I'd like to use music to further the libertarian agenda, but so far, the problem has been that I either haven't been able to find libertarians who are into the same genres of music as I am, or just that I haven't known how to put such a project together.

I have a whole list in my head of non-existent musical genres I'd like to invent, from anarcho-funk and progressive soul to Nu-Wop. And dangit, once I meet the right people, I'm gonna do it. If I'm ever in your area, we'll do it! Sounds like a fun side project. :cool: