PDA

View Full Version : Post your YouTube debate questions

apc3161
11-24-2007, 12:09 AM
This is just a thread for everyone to post their upcoming youtube debate questions.

Here is my first one, I plan to make more though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjf1apO9sZw

Matthew Zak
11-24-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that.

apc3161
11-24-2007, 12:25 AM
I remember they said not to post your ad's for the debate, those were to be aired for the first time during the debate, but I can't find anything with regard to the questions.

All of the questions submitted so far are publicly available for viewing as it stands.

Are you sure about this?

Matthew Zak
11-24-2007, 12:25 AM
No I'm not sure.

Matthew Zak
11-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Great question though -- I hope they use it, and answer it.

0zzy
11-24-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that.

ya he can.

michaelwise
11-24-2007, 01:11 AM
I don't know if it is too late to submit a question, but I would ask this;
My question concerns the Iraq War. If Victory cannot be defined, then the war cannot be won. Define for the American people specifically what we are supposed to accomplish in order to have a victory in Iraq, and how is a tactic called terrorism is defeated?

apc3161
11-24-2007, 01:49 AM
this gave me an idea for a similar question, something along the lines of:

Throughout history, in times of war we see civil liberties erode away, taxes increase, and the power of the state generally increases. However, after the war is over, things tend to restore themselves back to how they were. However, it is claimed we are now in a war against terror. How can this ever end? When will the time come for our civil liberties to be given back (IE not more patriot act) and when will the government reign itself in? Thankyou

American
11-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Is it to late to submit questions?

Damn, Ive been tired up with things....grrrrr

rasheedwallace
11-24-2007, 02:05 AM

Throughout history, in times of war we see civil liberties erode away, taxes increase, and the power of the state generally increases. However, after the war is over, things tend to restore themselves back to how they were. However, it is claimed we are now in a war against terror. How can this ever end? When will the time come for our civil liberties to be given back (IE not more patriot act) and when will the government reign itself in? Thankyou

^ a LOT better question than the taxes one. much more important. more candidates need to be PUT ON THE SPOT at these debates on the issue of our eroded liberties and what they will do as president to restore them.

media been giving them a free pass on this issue and it needs to stop.

mwz
11-24-2007, 02:31 AM

This is an excellent question.

apc3161
11-26-2007, 12:17 AM
I posted another question here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHPhDpjlE4

But I'm worried it is too long and they won't choose it.

rodent
11-26-2007, 12:18 AM
This is just a thread for everyone to post their upcoming youtube debate questions.

Here is my first one, I plan to make more though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjf1apO9sZw

Dude, is your last name really Cumacho? Like the President of the US in the movie "idiocracy"?

You are so blessed! If I had that name, I'd run around calling myself Mountain Dew Cumacho.

apc3161
11-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Dude, is your last name really Cumacho? Like the President of the US in the movie "idiocracy"?

You are so blessed! If I had that name, I'd run around calling myself Mountain Dew Cumacho.

haha yea, its spelled Camacho though, its a Spanish last name (my family is from Spain).

When my roommate and I were watching Idiocracy, we cracked up when we heard "President Camacho", literally. That was some funny stuff, but yea thats my last name.

Because Andy is so common, pretty much everyone I know calls me Camacho too. When I was little I was called "macho camacho" despite the fact that I was pretty skinny, I guess everyone just thought I was an energy filled little kid.