PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin destroys Morning Joe: 'He's a loser'

itshappening
03-17-2013, 06:49 AM
Ted Cruz fans will enjoy this one. Mark Levin is defending him against Joe Scarborough's comments. Calls Joe "a loser", "dumb as a doorknob", "failed at everything"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4u8A1JBrWw

Neil Desmond
03-17-2013, 07:11 AM
He's concerned about his data on his computer early on in the clip. Maybe the "great one" ought to learn about something called data backup. What a genius.

itshappening
03-17-2013, 07:16 AM
He's concerned about his data on his computer early on in the clip. Maybe the "great one" ought to learn about something called data backup. What a genius.

He keeps saying he has an old computer. You;d think someone with his operation would have something a little more up to date. Maybe it's part of the act or maybe he just doesn't invest that much in technology.

Neil Desmond
03-17-2013, 07:23 AM
He keeps saying he has an old computer. You;d think someone with his operation would have something a little more up to date. Maybe it's part of the act or maybe he just doesn't invest that much in technology.
I wonder what all this...uh..."data" is that he's talking about? ;)

COpatriot
03-17-2013, 09:32 AM
And so are you, Mark. So are you.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-17-2013, 09:39 AM
The member posting all the O'Reilly threads got shouted down, but all these Levin threads from one member get a pass? They're (O'Reilly and Levin) both cretins.

FSP-Rebel
03-17-2013, 09:47 AM
I have to say that I have an overall positive view of Levin on most days of the year but he has his dipshit moments. That said, this was pretty hilarious as he really goes after Schmoe for his mumbling. Levin: "I collect mumblers like some people collect stamps."

Sola_Fide
03-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Levin does not understand liberty, and he will not support anyone who supports liberty.

cajuncocoa
03-17-2013, 10:03 AM
The member posting all the O'Reilly threads got shouted down, but all these Levin threads from one member get a pass? They're (O'Reilly and Levin) both cretins.
Oh, you haven't heard? Mark Levin is our new best friend. :rolleyes:

thoughtomator
03-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Levin is one of the most odious, unlistenable screed-barfers in broadcast media today. His recent conversion-of-dubious-authenticity notwithstanding, I just can't stand his unwarranted arrogance nor his grating voice.

itshappening
03-17-2013, 10:16 AM

Do you want me to post Beck ones instead? I monitor a few of these guys to see what they're saying about Rand and the GOP. It's pretty important since collectively they have around 40 million listeners a day

itshappening
03-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Levin does not understand liberty, and he will not support anyone who supports liberty.

He has said nothing but positive things about Rand for about 2 years... Rand supports liberty and most of his speeches emphasize that.

So yes, he can support someone who supports liberty if the message is packaged correctly.

Cruz also talks about liberty a lot and he's a big Cruz fan.

FSP-Rebel
03-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Levin is one of the most odious, unlistenable screed-barfers in broadcast media today. His recent conversion-of-dubious-authenticity notwithstanding, I just can't stand his unwarranted arrogance nor his grating voice.
All of this is true and I can't figure out why I enjoy it so much. At times I just burst out laughing and can't stop.

Spikender
03-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Do you want me to post Beck ones instead? I monitor a few of these guys to see what they're saying about Rand and the GOP. It's pretty important since collectively they have around 40 million listeners a day

Yes, more Beck threads please.

He's my hero, ya know. An inspiration to us all.