PDA

View Full Version : It is time to Form a new country

juliusaugustus
03-16-2013, 02:19 PM
In my view it is impossible to bring about a proper government because the system is rigged and always has been rigged. Sure the US used to be a FREER country but the United States has never been truly free. The constitution is no great document of freedom and has been throughout its history been repeatedly violated even before the 20th century. Economic policies of the US have always been interventionist in one way or another. The establishment doesn't want true libertarianism they want a fake version of it and that is all that is allowed. Not only does the establishment not want true libertarianism but people in the US don't want it either. People are taught to be dependent and submissive to the government and government run schools turn out thousands of statists every year. In my view bringing libertarianism to US wouldn't work and so a new country that actually respects the rights of people is the way to go. If a new world order really does exist (debatable) then such a country would be of great resistance to such tyranny. In my view what is necessary is proper financial capital, land, and weapons to fend off foreign parasitical countries who want to steal the great wealth of this nation. I think the city state approach would work best. Such a country's government would have no income, property, or corporate taxes and fund its entire operations through sales taxes being as the government wouldn't incur high expenses. Basic rules of commerce that prevent fraud, theft and abuse should be in place but nothing comparable to the thousands of pages of regulations that exist today. Limited liability nor corporate personhood should be recognized in such a nation. Really corporations are just a way of expanding the government's power. With few taxes and basic regulations such a nation would thrive.
tldr: the US will never have libertarianism so it is best to try it out in a new country.

torchbearer
03-16-2013, 02:32 PM
paragraphs.

thoughtomator
03-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Paragraphs are illegal in his new country.

torchbearer
03-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Paragraphs are illegal in his new country. or he is using IE10 and hasn't figured out how to do line breaks. if this is the case, I have figure it out. in the new post box, click on the a/A box on the character toolbar. then you can use line breaks.

Acala
03-16-2013, 02:37 PM
What do you mean by "abuse"?

heavenlyboy34
03-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Two words: Galt's Gulch (http://lewrockwell.com/thomas-jeff/thomas-jeff17.1.html). :cool: