PDA

View Full Version : David Keene's speech at CPAC

LibertyEagle
03-16-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm listening to it right now and man, is it good. Guys, it's all about the need to accept us in the party and why. It's quite wonderful, actually.

I've listened to the CPAC proceedings much of the day. Some good, some bad. But, I'll tell you what, things are a changing.

Note: Earlier, I went over to the Heritage Foundation's website to find their number so I could call and complain about the woman from Heritage and what she said about disagreeing with Rand Paul's "interpretation of the Constitution" with regard to drones. When I went over there I noticed that they were giving away copies of "The Road to Serfdom" to everyone who signed up. I think that is good news.

PatriotOne
03-16-2013, 02:20 PM
I've listened to the CPAC proceedings much of the day. Some good, some bad. But, I'll tell you what, things are a changing.

Me too. Mostly good though. There's been a few fake consertative hold overs speaking but I'd say about 2/3rds have sounded like us. "Sounded" being the key word though.

torchbearer
03-16-2013, 02:30 PM
where is the free book offer?

LibertyEagle
03-16-2013, 02:32 PM
where is the free book offer?

http://www.askheritage.org/s/join-heritage/?utm_source=Yahoo-Bing_Brand&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2011_Brand

LibertyEagle
03-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Me too. Mostly good though. There's been a few fake consertative hold overs speaking but I'd say about 2/3rds have sounded like us. "Sounded" being the key word though.

For sure. We are a LONG way from winning. But, this is a small step and I will gladly take it. My eyes are wide open though.

torchbearer
03-16-2013, 02:34 PM
thank you!