PDA

View Full Version : Operation Live Free or Die...should I go?

scudiac
11-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi all,

I'm currently in the NW and I am thinking about joining. I've already emailed the volunteer staff and I've posted on NHfree asking for some assistance. I don't have the funds to pay for a motel until the primary. Depending on what the support looks like from the project, I would like to leave within the first week of December. What does everyone think?

EricRAlbrecht
11-23-2007, 08:55 PM
From what I understand, there are a lot of Free State Project people in NH that might be willing to put you up. If a place to stay were not a problem, would you go?

I think you should do it. :)

Brad Zink
11-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Go for it! :cool:

Concord Meetup Group (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6/)
Free State Project (http://www.freestateproject.org/)

Geronimo
11-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Do it!

..someone's gotta pick up my slack.

thechitowncubs
11-23-2007, 09:09 PM
um, yes...

TechnoGuyRob
11-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Contact Vijay!!!

volunteer@operationlivefreeordie.com

Thomas_Paine
11-23-2007, 09:12 PM
We are building a database right now of supporters willing to house people. Please fill out the form that is posted on first post of the sticky thread, "Operation Live Free or Die is Airborne" and email it to thelounsburys@hotmail.com

A place to stay is always easy to find....We
just need to know the rest of your information...

scudiac
11-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Having a place to stay and transportation to the various events are my two main issues of concern. I can live on Ramen noodles if need be :) I've sent emails to the main volunteer email address on the site with my name, phone #, city/state. I'm just waiting to hear back. I've posted on nhfree asking for support as well. Thanks for the input!

libertarian4321
11-23-2007, 09:41 PM
We are building a database right now of supporters willing to house people. Please fill out the form that is posted on first post of the sticky thread, "Operation Live Free or Die is Airborne" and email it to thelounsburys@hotmail.com

A place to stay is always easy to find....We
just need to know the rest of your information...

Is any help needed in NH next week?

I am from Texas, but am in NY through this weekend- I can drive to NH if any help is needed, but I can only stay for a week or so.

scudiac
11-24-2007, 11:51 AM
I've been exchanging emails with Laura from the project and i'm trying to get some cost figures. I'm also trying to get a chipin going with my local meetups to raise some money for the trip. I was told it's going to be around $125/week if I stay at one of the houses they have rented in NH. Does anyone know where the houses are located around the state?

specialkornflake
11-24-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm thinking about going as well. I graduate college in a few weeks and don't have a job lined up. Perhaps if I hadn't spent so much time on RP I would have one... :)

I'm single, age 20 with not many obligations. I'm a member of the free state project, but I never figured that I might be going this soon!