PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Education Officials Want Students to Wear ‘White Privilege’ Wristbands

green73
03-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Wisconsin Education Officials Want Students to Wear ‘White Privilege’ Wristbands

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction runs several programs that heavily emphasize racial issues in public schools, EAGnews.org has been finding.

Some feel that one of those programs – an Americorps operation called VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) – may go a bit overboard by encouraging white students to wear a white wristband "as a reminder about your (white) privilege.”

Geared towards high school students, the program “seeks to build capacity in schools and districts serving low-income families to develop an effective, sustainable, research-based program of family-school-community partnerships,” according to its Facebook page.

That sounds reasonable enough.

But the program’s approach becomes a bit suspect when one reads the Gloria Steinem quote on the top of its webpage: “The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.”

The webpage also offers a series of suggestions for high schools students to become more racially sensitive. They include:

· Wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.

· Set aside sections of the day to critically examine how privilege is working.

· Put a note on your mirror or computer screen as a reminder to think about privilege.

The Wisconsin DPI also sponsors several similar programs, including CREATE Wisconsin, an on-going “cultural sensitivity” teacher training program which focuses largely on “whiteness” and “white privilege.”

EAGnews will be exposing more about that program in a film documentary titled, “RE-CREATING AMERICA: Cultural Sensitivity in Wisconsin Schools,” along with a two-day written series on the same topic, beginning Wednesday.

Will DPI’s obsession with race and “white privilege” actually translate into better educational outcomes for all students? Not likely.

But it will continue to divide the state by race and income status, and allow bureaucrats to make a case for more government funding so they can create a different type of America.

Wisconsin taxpayers really ought to be paying more attention to how their education dollars are spent.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kyleolson/2013/03/12/wisconsin-education-officials-want-students-to-wear-white-privilege-wristbands-n1531315

cbc58
03-12-2013, 09:39 AM
you have got to be kidding me.

tangent4ronpaul
03-12-2013, 09:43 AM
· Wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.

Sex Bracelets and Their Color Meanings…
http://amyth.com/2012/07/jelly-sex-bracelets-and-their-color-meanings/

White - indicates the wearer will “FLASH” what they have

What clueless idiots!

LOL!

-t

ronpaulfollower999
03-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Equality. Want black appreciation, latino heritage month, etc....

tangent4ronpaul
03-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Equality. Want black appreciation, latino heritage month, etc....

I think they call it "US History" now...

:rolleyes:

-t

kathy88
03-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Oh FFS. I'm white and certainly don't feel privileged.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-12-2013, 10:08 AM

That's exactly why you need the wristband. Otherwise, you'd have no idea.

KingNothing
03-12-2013, 10:16 AM

White privilege is absolutely, unequivocally, a real thing and institutional racism still exists. Is this the best way to combat it? Uhh.. no. Not even remotely. It will just take time and a continued focus, starting within families and social groups, to treat all people as individuals. The best thing that could be done in the short term is to end the stupid War on Drugs which so dramatically and disproportionately harms minorities. But these things both take a substantial amount of effort. Better to just put a series of silly, unserious, plans into action and pat ourselves on the back for our heroic efforts. I'd expect nothing less from government.

sailingaway
03-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Racism institutionalized. Apologize for being white

angelatc
03-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Just to start crap, I'd be encouraging my kids to make other decorations out of them. Like maybe little nooses? Yes, it's stupid, but I bet those bracelets would be banned in no time flat.

cbc58
03-12-2013, 10:57 AM
White privilege is absolutely, unequivocally, a real thing and institutional racism still exists. Is this the best way to combat it? Uhh.. no. Not even remotely. It will just take time and a continued focus, starting within families and social groups, to treat all people as individuals. The best thing that could be done in the short term is to end the stupid War on Drugs which so dramatically and disproportionately harms minorities. But these things both take a substantial amount of effort. Better to just put a series of silly, unserious, plans into action and pat ourselves on the back for our heroic efforts. I'd expect nothing less from government.

Are you black? I have to disagree with your statement - my wife works with a number of minorities and she has to tread lightly and treat them at a higher privilege than her white counterparts - mostly for fear of getting sued. Some (please note that I do not say all), but some feel they have the right to be treated special and are due more leeway because of the way their distant relatives were treated. Fact of modern day business.

On the flip side my next door neighbor who is black makes about 250k/yr as an executive at a fortune 100 company. He admits he moved up the ranks as fast as he did because he was a minority. Who has the privilege there and who was a victim of racism?

Antischism
03-12-2013, 11:15 AM
This is just a dumb idea, no matter what your stance is on 'white privilege' or whatever.

VBRonPaulFan
03-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Oh, more people want white folks to apologize for sins of the father?

Fuck off, I didn't do anything wrong. Find the dead ancestors and make them wear the bracelets.

BAllen
03-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Are you black? I have to disagree with your statement - my wife works with a number of minorities and she has to tread lightly and treat them at a higher privilege than her white counterparts - mostly for fear of getting sued. Some (please note that I do not say all), but some feel they have the right to be treated special and are due more leeway because of the way their distant relatives were treated. Fact of modern day business.

On the flip side my next door neighbor who is black makes about 250k/yr as an executive at a fortune 100 company. He admits he moved up the ranks as fast as he did because he was a minority. Who has the privilege there and who was a victim of racism?

Blacks are still slaves. Their new slave masters are the government. The affirmative action neighbor that makes 250k a year? He's what used to be called a house ******. They wore nice clothes, and lived in the big house. Same thing today. Blacks happily accept the slave masters' orders from the government. They are told what to think, when to be happy and what to be offended by.

AuH20
03-12-2013, 11:40 AM
I would like some of this "white privilege" everyone talks about? I've had cops rough me up. I give roughly half of my income to a criminal federal and state government. I've been told that my opinion doesn't count because of the color of my skin.

Quark
03-12-2013, 11:44 AM
"White privilege" is obviously a concept created by the application of critical theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory) (Marxism.) Replace white with bourgeois and you have Marx's criticism of capitalism and the middle class.

There's even a subset of critical theory called, critical race theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

oyarde
03-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Madison Wisc. , hotbed of commies.What are the real motives ?

cbc58
03-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Blacks are still slaves.

Why single out blacks in this reference?

Blacks happily accept the slave masters' orders from the government.

you mean handouts don't you?

BAllen
03-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Why single out blacks in this reference?

Because the subject was white privilege and perceived racism against blacks.

you mean handouts don't you?

No, slavery. It keeps them dependent on government. Therefore, they are slaves.

Brian4Liberty
03-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Just another day of sowing collectivism and division.

cbc58
03-12-2013, 12:15 PM
No, slavery. It keeps them dependent on government. Therefore, they are slaves.

They aren't slaves and a great majority have more opportunities handed to them than most. In my area at least - many blacks drive fancy cars, use iphones and tend to shop alot. I am not being racist just stating facts. I'd say they are using the system vs. being used.

TywinLannister
03-12-2013, 12:20 PM
wear a brown wristband to symbolize the education systems bullshit

green73
03-12-2013, 12:54 PM
DiLorenzo (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/133737.html):

Attention White People!

Have you oppressed any non-whites today? Well, you may think not, but in fact you have, by virtue of being a member of the privileged white oppressor class. Every dirt-poor Mississippi redneck living in a bus down by the river is, by definition, an "oppressor" of Tiger Woods and Oprah Winfrey.

This is the latest version of Marxian class struggle theory, also known as "multicultural Marxism," and it has become the One Acceptable Ideology in most of higher education in America today (and lower education as well). For example, the state of Wisconsin is about to require (http://townhall.com/columnists/kyleolson/2013/03/12/wisconsin-education-officials-want-students-to-wear-white-privilege-wristbands-n1531315)all white students to wear white wristbands to constantly remind them that they are "privileged white people." Murray Rothbard (http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard185.html)wrote about this phenomenon years ago when he recognized that the Marxist left had all but given up its Capitalists-Exploiting-the-Working-Class fantasies and had adopted what he called "group egalitarianism," and a push for quotas for the officially designated "oppressed" in society (pretty much everyone except for heterosexual white males).

Eddie Murphy also figured this all out in a Saturday Night Live skit (http://www.bing.com/video/watch/video/white-like-me/17w6jeq6r)years ago.

TokenLibertarianGuy
03-12-2013, 12:59 PM

I already sent my reparation payments to the SPLC.

otherone
03-12-2013, 01:10 PM
May as well have them wear white hoods. collectivism is fail.

Lucille
03-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Conservative could just pull their kids out of the system. But they don't.

Just another day of sowing collectivism and division.

Yup. They keep us at each others' throats so we don't band together and go after the cause of all of our woes: the government.

Men vs. Women, Blacks vs. Whites, Gays vs. Straights
The State exacerbates conflict, the better to rule us, says Butler Shaffer.
http://lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer268.html

You will be encouraged to maintain your differences with other groups of equally-conditioned people, with the state intervening to referee the disputes it has carefully constructed. It matters not whether your groupings consist of "men" against "women," "blacks" against "whites," "gays" against "straights," "immigrants" against "native-born," "businessmen" against "consumers," "labor" against "management," or any of a seemingly endless supply of paired opponents. It is sufficient that you insist upon the priorities of your group and, in so doing, continue to keep the game going!

Here is the school's AmeriCorps VISTA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmeriCorps_VISTA) hub and resource website: https://sites.google.com/a/dpi.wi.gov/dpi-vista-project/resources-1/power-and-privilege-resources

I bet you're shocked that the SPLC is linked.

Fox McCloud
03-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Ridiculous. If anything, this could backfire and merely encourage kids to feel even more prideful of their heritage and generate a feeling of "superiority". Yes, the bracelet is meant to be a scarlet letter, so to speak, but I seriously doubt that kids will necessarily interpret it that way, over time. While I certainly wouldn't want people to be overtly racist, I do admit it would be a bit amusing if this program, alone, generated a higher proportion of racist in the school system than average.

Nirvikalpa
03-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Ridiculous. If anything, this could backfire and merely encourage kids to feel even more prideful of their heritage and generate a feeling of "superiority". Yes, the bracelet is meant to be a scarlet letter, so to speak, but I seriously doubt that kids will necessarily interpret it that way, over time. While I certainly wouldn't want people to be overtly racist, I do admit it would be a bit amusing if this program, alone, generated a higher proportion of racist in the school system than average.

Agreed, and it was my first thought as well. And holy crap, hello... haven't seen you around in a while. Do a barrel roll!

NCGOPer_for_Paul
03-12-2013, 02:20 PM
This bullshit is supposedly going to get instituted to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools soon.

The whole purpose of this bullshit is to give minorities another excuse as to why they aren't "acheiving" at the same level as their white classmates. It also forbids anyone from saying things like culture holds anyone back. In other words, "white privledge" is the reason the black kid's father has six baby mommas.

CMS has gone from 60% white to less than 30% white over the past 6 years. And they wonder why white parents won't put their kids into a school system which accuses them of institutional racism the minute they walk through the doors.

cbc58
03-12-2013, 02:27 PM
is this all a joke... really.... maybe an april fools thing?

Pericles
03-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Would that give me the privilege of not having to deal with idiots infesting the public schools?

Lucille
03-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Attention White People!
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/133737.html

Have you oppressed any non-whites today? Well, you may think not, but in fact you have, by virtue of being a member of the privileged white oppressor class. Every dirt-poor Mississippi redneck living in a bus down by the river is, by definition, an "oppressor" of Tiger Woods and Oprah Winfrey.

This is the latest version of Marxian class struggle theory, also known as "multicultural Marxism," and it has become the One Acceptable Ideology in most of higher education in America today (and lower education as well). For example, the state of Wisconsin is about to require all white students to wear white wristbands to constantly remind them that they are "privileged white people." Murray Rothbard wrote about this phenomenon years ago when he recognized that the Marxist left had all but given up its Capitalists-Exploiting-the-Working-Class fantasies and had adopted what he called "group egalitarianism," and a push for quotas for the officially designated "oppressed" in society (pretty much everyone except for heterosexual white males).

Eddie Murphy also figured this all out in a Saturday Night Live skit years ago.

eating_nachos
03-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Why do white people give stuff like this a pass? If minorities were asked to wear similar bracelets their would protests and outrage.

dancjm
03-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Does this remind anyone of the Jews in Germany being made to wear the star of David?

Just saying. :(

KingNothing
03-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Why do white people give stuff like this a pass? If minorities were asked to wear similar bracelets their would protests and outrage.

I believe that white privilege exists and there is absolutely no way in hell that I would ever wear this wristband or allow my children to wear the wristband. I mean, does wearing the wristband mean that you'll be harassed by police officers less often or be viewed more favorably by potential employers, judges, and juries? That is white privilege.

As it stands, this is an absolutely stupid idea.

Brian4Liberty
03-12-2013, 03:17 PM

Yep, this could backfire. White kids might start wearing these wristbands to represent white pride. And we can't have that. How long until the school bans white wristbands?

BAllen
03-12-2013, 04:32 PM
DiLorenzo (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/133737.html):

Right. Class warfare didn't work in the states, so they had to come up with something different. They had to destroy the power structure by dictating victims and perpetrators. They dictate who the victims are (blacks, browns, women, gays, etc.) and the scapegoats (whites, specifically white males). Constant conditioning from the media and schools has trained people to think that way. They are slaves to that thinking, and don't even know it. If an original thought ever crossed their mind, they'd kick it out, b/c then they'd have to actually do something other than blame whites. They'd actually have to improve themselves.
Actually, by claiming white privilege, they are actually admitting white superiority, They are saying others cannot compete because whites are superior. So, these programs are necessary to allow these inferiors to have equal success to the superior whites.

gwax23
03-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Is this for fucking real? Shit like this infuriates me.

eating_nachos
03-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Is this for fucking real? Shit like this infuriates me.

It's 100% real and financed by our tax money.

Occam's Banana
03-12-2013, 07:19 PM
So ... wearing a white bracelet to represent "white privelege" is a good thing.

And this is different from wearing a red, white and black armband to represent "white power" ... how, exactly?

James Madison
03-12-2013, 07:24 PM
I wonder if they do this in other countries, like China, but instead of White Privilege it says Chinese Privilege.:confused:

dancjm
03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
You must do X because your skin color is Y.

Sounds racist to me.

awake
03-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Only in government schools can this BS take place. The race/gender quota and privilege laws are doing their job: filling the government with the 'oppressed' so that they may themselves oppress.

Every oppressed minority has a card to play, the white heterosexual male is dealt no card.

So to all the "under privileged minorities" who were wink and knodded through the process to meet a quota: you are the new benefactors of a neo-racisim that any white male dare not speak.

The new politically correct racism is just as vile and unjust as the old.

BAllen
03-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Only in government schools can this BS take place. The race/gender quota and privilege laws are doing their job: filling the government with the 'oppressed' so that they may themselves oppress.

Every oppressed minority has a card to play, the white heterosexual male is dealt no card.

So to all the "under privileged minorities" who were wink and knodded through the process to meet a quota: you are the new benefactors of a neo-racisim that any white male dare not speak.

The new politically correct racism is just as vile and unjust as the old.

Of course. They never had any intention of making things equal. That was a lie. If they wanted equality they'd support liberty and freedoms, wouldn't they?

LibForestPaul
03-12-2013, 08:42 PM
White privilege is absolutely, unequivocally, a real thing and institutional racism still exists.
In bloombergs NY, it is Jew and Black privilege.

oyarde
03-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Of course. They never had any intention of making things equal. That was a lie. If they wanted equality they'd support liberty and freedoms, wouldn't they?

That is correct. Ea individual should stand on merit , alone.

Brian4Liberty
03-13-2013, 12:13 AM
39 cents each, order yours now.

http://www.wristbandexpress.com/silicon-wristbands/1-2-solidcolor

Keith and stuff
03-13-2013, 12:16 AM
These people don't get kids. Kids are more creative than us. If a kid wants to use this and it backfires, that is what will happen. Don't try to outsmart kids. Know kids are smart and plan accordingly. This seems to be planning that kids aren't smart. That seems like a terrible idea.

bolil
03-13-2013, 12:19 AM
In my High school white kids were reminded of their privileged by being jumped.

kcchiefs6465
03-13-2013, 12:28 AM
Lo siento.

Keith and stuff
03-13-2013, 12:30 AM
Lo siento.
English please?

kcchiefs6465
03-13-2013, 12:31 AM
English please?
Racist...

KingRobbStark
03-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Just to start crap, I'd be encouraging my kids to make other decorations out of them. Like maybe little nooses? Yes, it's stupid, but I bet those bracelets would be banned in no time flat.

lol

idiom
03-13-2013, 03:52 AM
Stormfront should hand these out in schools.

''remember to uphold your privilege and purity'

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Now don't you honkies forget to pack plenty of self-loathing when you attend next month's White Privilege Conference:

http://www.whiteprivilegeconference.com/

tangent4ronpaul
03-13-2013, 06:20 AM
Now don't you honkies forget to pack plenty of self-loathing when you attend next month's White Privilege Conference:

A couple of dozen ppl should show up in KKK robes and say - "We heard there was a white privilege conference, so of course we waned to come!"

Make sure the press is there...

:D

-t

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 06:20 AM
In bloombergs NY, it is Jew and Black privilege.

LOLOL!

Are you kidding!? Google "New York City stop and frisk racism" -- even in the whitest areas of NYC, overwhelming majorities of the people who are stopped by police and frisked without cause are not white.

"For instance, in Greenwich Village, which is overwhelmingly white, 70 percent of those stopped in 2011 were black or Latino. If Stop and Frisk were applied more evenly, one would expect white people to account for more than 30 percent of "suspicious" individuals in a predominately white neighborhood."

There is real racial bias in our legal system. Even Ron Paul acknowledges it and rails against it. To me, this is the definition of white privilege. I can walk around NYC and have a far, far, higher chance of not being harassed by the cops than some brown kid.

tod evans
03-13-2013, 06:25 AM
I will not be made to feel either guilty or responsible for my linage..

Nor will I feel sorry for others because of theirs.

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 06:31 AM
I will not be made to feel either guilty or responsible for my linage..

Nor will I feel sorry for others because of theirs.

I feel neither pride nor guilt for what my ancestors and their countrymen did or did not do. No one should. It is the height of irrationality.

At the same time, it is foolish to suggest that being white in America does not come with perks. White people have easier times with the legal system, white-sounding names on job applications are more likely to get calls by potential employers, etc. White privilege exists. A stupid wristband is not how we should address it. Affirmative Action is not how we should address it. We should address it by ending the war on drugs and making it legal to walk while black, drive while black, etc. That is step one, and it is the easy part. The following steps, rebuilding the communities with high minority populations, is much more difficult and will have to happen from the bottom up.

tod evans
03-13-2013, 06:35 AM
The beliefs and attitudes expressed in your post only serve to compound any problem there may be.

I give no quarter for ethnicity.

Nor will I give creedence to those who do.

A man is a man.......period.

I feel neither pride nor guilt for what my ancestors and their countrymen did or did not do. No one should. It is the height of irrationality.

At the same time, it is foolish to suggest that being white in America does not come with perks. White people have easier times with the legal system, white-sounding names on job applications are more likely to get calls by potential employers, etc. White privilege exists. A stupid wristband is not how we should address it. Affirmative Action is not how we should address it. We should address it by ending the war on drugs and making it legal to walk while black, drive while black, etc. That is step one, and it is the easy part. The following steps, rebuilding the communities with high minority populations, is much more difficult and will have to happen from the bottom up.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-13-2013, 06:55 AM
A couple of dozen ppl should show up in KKK robes and say - "We heard there was a white privilege conference, so of course we waned to come!"

Make sure the press is there...

-t

Bwwwwwwaaaaaa!!!!

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 07:04 AM
The beliefs and attitudes expressed in your post only serve to compound any problem there may be.

I give no quarter for ethnicity.

Nor will I give creedence to those who do.

A man is a man.......period.

Wow. No idea how you got that from my post. Didn't I basically say that ethnicity and heritage pride is silly? Yes, yes I did.

That has absolutely nothing to do with institutionalized racism and racism within the legal system, though. You can say that it doesn't exist but it most certainly does and it is provable. I'm not sure why you're even arguing this point. It is a fact.

eating_nachos
03-13-2013, 07:33 AM
In my High school white kids were reminded of their privileged by being jumped.

Sounds like we went to the same high school.

BAllen
03-13-2013, 10:21 AM

They should also include what minorities have gained from whites. They should be thanking us. African blacks still live in mud huts. Whites brought medicine and schools to blacks in S. Africa. Were they grateful? No. Now they have they have run the country into the ground, haven't they? Technology comes mostly from whites.

AuH20
03-13-2013, 10:25 AM
They should also include what minorities have gained from whites. They should be thanking us. African blacks still live in mud huts. Whites brought medicine and schools to blacks in S. Africa. Were they grateful? No. Now they have they have run the country into the ground, haven't they? Technology comes mostly from whites.

Umm. Blacks din't run the country into the ground. Many whites voted overwhelmingly in favor for New Deal Communists.

EDIT: Now I think you were referring to South Africa as opposed to U.S. Sounds accurate.

Ranger29860
03-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Sex Bracelets and Their Color Meanings…
http://amyth.com/2012/07/jelly-sex-bracelets-and-their-color-meanings/

White - indicates the wearer will “FLASH” what they have

What clueless idiots!

LOL!

-t

yeah they HAVE privilege!

/jk

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 11:11 AM

The White Man's Burden. ...ugh. Really?

Brian4Liberty
03-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Just heard a long advertisement for "diversity" on the radio. It was a little strange, as it didn't seem to have a point. One line stood out though. Maybe this was the point, from the ad: "to prepare your children for the global life that lies ahead"

Ad was by this organization
http://aricherlife.org/benefits.html

Paid for by a group that would seem to be people that profit from lending money and insuring things:

http://aricherlife.org/images/logos.jpg

Brian4Liberty
03-13-2013, 11:26 AM
... white-sounding names on job applications are more likely to get calls by potential employers, etc.

Not sure how race is determined by names if the name is English/American in origin.

As for names on job applications, it depends on the industry and location. Sometimes having a traditional "American" name means you are less likely to get a call back.

AgentforPathfinder
03-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Racist...

It's funny when people who won't speak Spanish are called racist, considering the Spanish conquistadors were all African-owning, Indian-killing whites themselves who made the Indians and Africans speak their EUROPEAN language. English-speaking white oligarchs just stole parts of Mexico from Spanish-speaking white oligarchs. Honestly, they did them a favor. You know how polarized the Latin American economic caste system is? Also, as bad as this may sound, any Englishman who bought a slave from Cuba and brought him to the Southeast did him a favor by rescuing him from a Spanish plantation.

AgentforPathfinder
03-13-2013, 02:46 PM
White privilege exists, but not in the way that the cultural Marxists (especially Tim Wise... check out his website www.timwise.org (http://www.timwise.org)) say it does. By their definition, like DiLorenzo said, a West Virginia trailer park child who grew up with a meth-addicted single mother has more privilege than Obama, Oprah, etc... and that's just a garbage statement, a lie.

White privilege was invented by governments, like the British Empire, and it was used to motivate poor whites like cockneys, Scots, Irish, Welsh, and later American hillbillies to kidnap Africans as slaves or kill Indians in the 1800s and 1700s. That much is true. In the 1900s, it was used by oligarchs like the Rockefellers (paranoid of a communist populist uprising) to convince poor white Southerners or European immigrants that blacks needed to be violently supressed.

However, this pattern repeats itself with nonwhites too... the Africans who sold other Africans into slavery at the Coast... every African chieftain who acted as a puppet ruler for a European colony... every Brahmin Hindu maharajah who enforced dominance over the lower castes for the British... Tutsis who enforced Belgium dominance over Hutus... mestizos who subjugated Indians for peninsulares... the list goes on and on.

People like Sotomayor... the small number of people who affirmative action actually helps... are used by elites the same way as all the traitors I mentioned above. The vast majority still live in the same poverty as the 1800s.

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 03:15 PM
A South politician preaches to the poor white man
"You got more than blacks, don't complain
You're better than them, you been born with white skin" they explain
And the Negro's name
Is used it is plain
For the politician's gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain't him to blame
He's only a pawn in their game.

The deputy sheriffs, the soldiers, the governors get paid
And the marshals and cops get the same
But the poor white man's used in the hands of them all like a tool
He's taught in his school
From the start by the rule
That the laws are with him
To protect his white skin
To keep up his hate
So he never thinks straight
'Bout the shape that he's in

From the poverty shacks, he looks from the cracks to the tracks
And the hoof beats pound in his brain
And he's taught how to walk in a pack
Shoot in the back
With his fist in a clinch
To hang and to lynch
To hide 'neath the hood
To kill with no pain
Like a dog on a chain
He ain't got no name

Today, Medgar Evers was buried from the bullet he caught
They lowered him down as a king
But when the shadowy sun sets on the one
That fired the gun
He'll see by his grave
On the stone that remains
Carved next to his name
His epitaph plain:
Only a pawn in their game.

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 03:16 PM
White privilege exists, but not in the way that the cultural Marxists (especially Tim Wise... check out his website www.timwise.org (http://www.timwise.org)) say it does. By their definition, like DiLorenzo said, a West Virginia trailer park child who grew up with a meth-addicted single mother has more privilege than Obama, Oprah, etc... and that's just a garbage statement, a lie.

White privilege was invented by governments, like the British Empire, and it was used to motivate poor whites like cockneys, Scots, Irish, Welsh, and later American hillbillies to kidnap Africans as slaves or kill Indians in the 1800s and 1700s. That much is true. In the 1900s, it was used by oligarchs like the Rockefellers (paranoid of a communist populist uprising) to convince poor white Southerners or European immigrants that blacks needed to be violently supressed.

However, this pattern repeats itself with nonwhites too... the Africans who sold other Africans into slavery at the Coast... every African chieftain who acted as a puppet ruler for a European colony... every Brahmin Hindu maharajah who enforced dominance over the lower castes for the British... Tutsis who enforced Belgium dominance over Hutus... mestizos who subjugated Indians for peninsulares... the list goes on and on.

People like Sotomayor... the small number of people who affirmative action actually helps... are used by elites the same way as all the traitors I mentioned above. The vast majority still live in the same poverty as the 1800s.

I completely agree with this post!

"You've got more than the blacks, don't complain!" "The laws are WITH you!!"

BAllen
03-13-2013, 07:59 PM
White privilege is a lie created by the marxists. Blacks get section 8, hud, welfare, food stamps, affirmative action, and numerous other programs for benefits. If anything, there is black privilege. Ever notice how the socialists always accuse their opponents of what they themselves are guilty of?

kcchiefs6465
03-13-2013, 08:18 PM
White privilege is a lie created by the marxists. Blacks get section 8, hud, welfare, food stamps, affirmative action, and numerous other programs for benefits. If anything, there is black privilege. Ever notice how the socialists always accuse their opponents of what they themselves are guilty of?
I was not aware those programs were only inclusive to blacks.

Xhin
03-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Yes, let's solve collectivism with more collectivism. Great plan, Wisconsin!

Anti Federalist
03-13-2013, 09:11 PM
"to prepare your children for the global life that lies ahead"

And there you have it.

That is the future.

A shapeless, undefined, un-differentiating, homogenous glob of polyglot humanity, all churning its way to well defined and heavily regulated happiness on a mindless rat wheel of debt, consumption and "Global New Credits".

All under the watchful eyes of the global government's surveillance grid, standing by to quickly "neutralize" any trouble makers, rabble rousers or shit disturbers that are not willing to follow the program and comply.

The future is so fail...

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 09:39 PM

I'm relatively certain that this is racism.

Are you serious?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nypd_releases_stop_frisk_data_whf644ouNc8P7dP8u7NP cJ

As has been reported, the statistics show that overall, nearly 90 percent of those targeted by NYPD stop-and-frisks in the city in 2011 were either black or Hispanic.

Blacks and Hispanics together make up less than 53 percent of the city’s population.

A total of 685,724 people — 8.6 percent of the city’s population — were detained by cops for “reasonable suspicion.”

That was the highest number since the NYPD started recording stop-and-frisk figures in 2002, according to the NYCLU.

Of that number, 9 percent were white, and 4 percent Asian, the figures showed.

There is no finer example of white privilege than this. It is proven. It exists. Stop denying it!

KingNothing
03-13-2013, 09:40 PM
I was not aware those programs were only inclusive to blacks.

You are correct. BAllen is racist.

Mini-Me
03-13-2013, 09:53 PM
This reminds me of something...
http://www.slaveuprising.com/

The way I see it, "white privilege" doesn't really exist in a universal sense, so much as the law and judicial system are extremely racist and constantly favor one group over another in different circumstances. In general, the judicial system is racist against minorities, and legislation and systematic cultural propaganda are racist against white people. For instance:

Black people are constantly harrassed for walking while black, driving while black, etc. The drug war is disproportionately enforced against black people, black people are more often presumed guilty, and the death penalty is disproportionately enforced against black people. This ultimately leads to racist attitudes about crime and criminals as well.

Meanwhile, white people have to compete for college admission and jobs on an uneven playing field thanks to affirmative action assuming their "privilege" and arbitrarily "compensating" for it. White people are made to feel that their accomplishments are not their own due to their "privilege" and advantages (and meanwhile, minorities given preference by affirmative action must feel the same thing, which contributes to the Elizabeth Warren mentality that nobody's accomplishments are really their own). White people are also constantly made to feel like they have inherited great evil and have to apologize for their skin color, partially because the racist judicial system [which Mundanes have no control over] isn't oppressing them as badly as it oppresses black people (e.g. walking while white isn't a crime...yet). These armbands are very symbolic of that prevailing attitude.

Indian people really get the shaft though, because they're brown enough for the judicial system to look sideways at, yet there are so many smart Indians that at least some Ivy League colleges literally limit Indian students by quota. ;)

It all just causes more racial tension and resentment among basically everyone. This new program is the epitome of that, and it propagates racism in the worst way: On an immediate level, it's totally racist against white kids. Unless the students unite against judging people by the color of their skin like this, it's liable to instill a lot of resentment for minorities among these kids too. The level of fail here is simply criminal.

alucard13mmfmj
03-13-2013, 09:57 PM
hell. at this rate, every race will have a month. we will run out of months!

eating_nachos
03-13-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm relatively certain that this is racism.

Are you serious?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nypd_releases_stop_frisk_data_whf644ouNc8P7dP8u7NP cJ

There is no finer example of white privilege than this. It is proven. It exists. Stop denying it!

blacks committed 66 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009 (though they were only 55 percent of all stops and only 23 percent of the city’s population). Blacks committed 80 percent of all shootings in the first half of 2009. Together, blacks and Hispanics committed 98 percent of all shootings. Blacks committed nearly 70 percent of all robberies. Whites, by contrast, committed 5 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009, though they are 35 percent of the city’s population (and were 10 percent of all stops). They committed 1.8 percent of all shootings and less than 5 percent of all robberies.

http://www.city-journal.org/2010/eon0514hm.html

Anti Federalist
03-13-2013, 10:02 PM
blacks committed 66 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009 (though they were only 55 percent of all stops and only 23 percent of the city’s population). Blacks committed 80 percent of all shootings in the first half of 2009. Together, blacks and Hispanics committed 98 percent of all shootings. Blacks committed nearly 70 percent of all robberies. Whites, by contrast, committed 5 percent of all violent crimes in the first half of 2009, though they are 35 percent of the city’s population (and were 10 percent of all stops). They committed 1.8 percent of all shootings and less than 5 percent of all robberies.

http://www.city-journal.org/2010/eon0514hm.html

A chart from the article:

http://www.city-journal.org/assets/images/eon0514hm.jpg

Anti Federalist
03-13-2013, 10:10 PM
The Times’s analysis, by contrast, which follows in lock step with the New York Civil Liberties Union and the Center for Constitutional Rights, assumes that policing should mirror census data

And down the rat hole we go...

No, I do not assume that.

I assume that EVERY person, regardless of whether or not that person belongs to a racial or ethnic group that may or not be committing crimes in varying degrees, has a RIGHT to freely walk down the street and not be randomly frisked and accosted by cops.

The writer assumes that cops should adopt "policies" that make their jobs easier and make them more efficient.

Fail.

In a free society, a cop's job (assuming it should even exist) should be difficult.

AgentforPathfinder
03-14-2013, 06:02 AM
This reminds me of something...
http://www.slaveuprising.com/
Meanwhile, white people have to compete for college admission and jobs on an uneven playing field thanks to affirmative action assuming their "privilege" and arbitrarily "compensating" for it. White people are made to feel that their accomplishments are not their own due to their "privilege" and advantages (and meanwhile, minorities given preference by affirmative action must feel the same thing, which contributes to the Elizabeth Warren mentality that nobody's accomplishments are really their own). White people are also constantly made to feel like they have inherited great evil and have to apologize for their skin color, partially because the racist judicial system [which Mundanes have no control over] isn't oppressing them as badly as it oppresses black people (e.g. walking while white isn't a crime...yet). These armbands are very symbolic of that prevailing attitude.

I'd even add that affirmative action does not help regular lower-middle and below Blacks and Hispanics. There are some private programs that go into the inner-cities to search for high-achievers in bad neighborhoods, which I think is great. But government affirmative action is just a temporary solution to satisfy the crowd. For example, I've met several wealthy 100% European Spanish Cubans who look like brown-eyed white people qualify for "affirmative action". Or people who had a quarter Cuban or Puerto Rican ancestry. Or well-to-do very light-skinned blacks. These people have no ties to Hispanics who wait at the gas station at 4:30 AM for day labor, paranoid about being deported all day.... or blacks growing up in the projects to a single mother, with the fear of gang violence all around. It's solely for the purpose of saying it was done. Many of the well-to-do white Cubans I see as the most evil for taking advantage of it... because why are white Cubans in the country.... oh because left-wing radical communists took over Cuba and forced out all the wealthy people.

So while Obama, Sotomayor, Eric Holder, etc and all of them are held as special examples, the vast majority are left in the inner-city.

AgentforPathfinder
03-14-2013, 06:04 AM

Being angry at poor blacks from the projects does not solve anything. This isn't privilege. It's okay to be angry at leftist elites like the SPLC, but no use trashing poor people from the inner-city. They have no power over politics (for those with criminal records, they cannot vote).

Origanalist
03-14-2013, 06:23 AM
So when do we get our self-flagellation month? I woke up this morning horrified that I am white!

:(

Origanalist
03-14-2013, 06:33 AM
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) wants its white VISTA volunteers who work with low-income, racially diverse public schools to examine the “privilege” their Caucasian race confers on them.

DPI devotes an entire Web page to “Power and Privilege,” including links to racial justice workshops and online tests where VISTA volunteers can “learn about your personal bias.”

One “diversity” document linked to DPI’s Web site suggests that white people “wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.”

The document -- written by a diversity resource center in New Jersey -- also suggests that white people ask themselves questions, such as: “How do I ignore privilege? What am I doing today to undo my privilege? How do I fool myself into thinking I am powerless?”

http://vimeo.com/7908057

Plenty more here at The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction

https://sites.google.com/a/dpi.wi.gov/dpi-vista-project/resources-1/power-and-privilege-resources

tod evans
03-14-2013, 06:36 AM
I'm not going to listen to that, but somehow I get the feeling that tax dollars are funding this...

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) wants its white VISTA volunteers who work with low-income, racially diverse public schools to examine the “privilege” their Caucasian race confers on them.

DPI devotes an entire Web page to “Power and Privilege,” including links to racial justice workshops and online tests where VISTA volunteers can “learn about your personal bias.”

One “diversity” document linked to DPI’s Web site suggests that white people “wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.”

The document -- written by a diversity resource center in New Jersey -- also suggests that white people ask themselves questions, such as: “How do I ignore privilege? What am I doing today to undo my privilege? How do I fool myself into thinking I am powerless?”

https://sites.google.com/a/dpi.wi.gov/dpi-vista-project/resources-1/power-and-privilege-resources

Origanalist
03-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Oh c'mon Tod, denial is only keeping you from accepting the reality of your evil. Embrace it! Of course the government is funding it, what higher calling could they use your tax dollars for?

tod evans
03-14-2013, 06:45 AM
Oh c'mon Tod, denial is only keeping you from accepting the reality of your evil. Embrace it! Of course the government is funding it, what higher calling could they use your tax dollars for?

Thanks anyway, I'll continue on with my blissful ignorance.

However I'd like to take this opportunity to invite Morris Dees to the Ozarks....

AgentforPathfinder
03-14-2013, 07:30 AM

http://vimeo.com/7908057

That guy is Tim Wise. Read his material. He seems to be really bitter and abrasive. His writings are rants that do not even make any sense alot of the time.

eating_nachos
03-14-2013, 08:14 AM
That guy is Tim Wise. Read his material. He seems to be really bitter and abrasive. His writings are rants that do not even make any sense alot of the time.

Well that makes sense, most racists are on the loony side.

tod evans
03-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Well that makes sense, most self loathing racists are on the loony side.

Fixed it for you...:o

BAllen
03-14-2013, 09:48 AM
White privilege?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fwCQq-sghYk#!

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-14-2013, 09:52 AM
2013 and morons can't get past race

BAllen
03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Walter Williams even recognizes it:

http://lewrockwell.com/williams-w/w-williams86.1.html

eating_nachos
03-14-2013, 11:02 AM
I could take Tim Wise seriously if he wasn't such a hypocrite. He points his finger at whites and calls them racists and privileged but yet ignores his own "Jewish privilege".

Mini-Me
03-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Walter Williams even recognizes it:

http://lewrockwell.com/williams-w/w-williams86.1.html

What do you mean, "even" recognizes it? Walter Williams has always done what he can to point this stuff out.

Brian4Liberty
03-14-2013, 11:32 AM

How can they when the media, pundits and politicians hammer the subject on a daily basis?

tod evans
03-14-2013, 11:34 AM
How can they when the media, pundits and politicians hammer the subject on a daily basis?

If a person doesn't watch TV they're not subjected to this tripe...

AgentforPathfinder
03-14-2013, 12:49 PM
I could take Tim Wise seriously if he wasn't such a hypocrite. He points his finger at whites and calls them racists and privileged but yet ignores his own "Jewish privilege".

Lol. Not like I subscribe or visit regularly, but someone from Occidental Quarterly confronted him about this and he FREAKED out, and started dropping F-bombs. The guy said something along the lines of: "wow Tim... you sure do good work... focusing 100% on poor stupid hillbilly white trash being the worst problem in the world while you say absolutely nothing about dual citizenship Israeli billionaires"

AgentforPathfinder
03-14-2013, 12:55 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m20lfnqIcB1r3xvzoo1_500.jpg

This is where it's a reality... but who did this... THE GOVERNMENT.

bolil
03-14-2013, 01:12 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m20lfnqIcB1r3xvzoo1_500.jpg

This is where it's a reality... but who did this... THE GOVERNMENT.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. She is/was aware that the best education she could give them is at home?

kcchiefs6465
03-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww. She is/was aware that the best education she could give them is at home?
Not everyone is financially able to homeschool. Though you are correct.

IIRC, she was a poor single mom working two jobs? She lied about her kids living with their grandparents to get them out of Akron city schools? There was a few different mothers who got in trouble for this, I can't remember the names. Anyways, Akron City Schools are ridiculous. Some things you'd have to see to believe. I can't fault her for trying to get her children out of the ghetto and into a school where desks aren't thrown at the teachers.

bolil
03-14-2013, 01:49 PM

IIRC, she was a poor single mom working two jobs? She lied about her kids living with their grandparents to get them out of Akron city schools? There was a few different mothers who got in trouble for this, I can't remember the names. Anyways, Akron City Schools are ridiculous. Some things you'd have to see to believe. I can't fault her for trying to get her children out of the ghetto and into a school where desks aren't thrown at the teachers.

Your right, neither can I. This story has me a bit fired up. I do, say, and type stupid things when my blood is up

AFPVet
03-14-2013, 03:05 PM

Exactly... I am sick of this shit. They are keeping discrimination alive with their black history month, black dating, college fund.... What about Asian American history month? Italian American... Irish... German.... It's stupid. We're all Americans and we need to drop this shit.

... except they don't want to drop it. They feel entitled....

tod evans
03-14-2013, 03:10 PM
What about Asian American history month? Italian American... Irish... German.... It's stupid. We're all Americans and we need to drop this shit.

WTF?

What about hillbilly 'merican month?

UB a racist? ;)

bolil
03-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Exactly... I am sick of this shit. They are keeping discrimination alive with their black history month, black dating, college fund.... What about Asian American history month? Italian American... Irish... German.... It's stupid. We're all Americans and we need to drop this shit.

Well, it all goes back to Booker T Washington and WEB Dubois. Had Booker T Washington's method of self empowerment through self sufficiency won out over Dubois method of state coerced empowerment, racism would not be anything what it is today.

PaulConventionWV
03-14-2013, 05:31 PM

It doesn't matter what YOU think.

PaulConventionWV
03-14-2013, 05:44 PM

People always seem to confuse the government's racist enforcement with "institutionalization" of racism by the individuals that happen to be in a legitimate business, like education, that has been taken over by government. The only thing institutionalized is the hatred of white culture, in which we apologize for the mistakes of the past that were created and are prolonged by government. People seem to think racism is perpetuated by private institutions, when in reality, it's been the government all along that keeps up this black/white paradigm. The individuals who work in government schools are brainwashed and pre-selected according to their willingness to brainwash kids to think this way. It's not their fault, and it's not any business's fault. It's always been the government and it always will be. The institutionalism of racism is a facade that is carried on by government to fool the people into thinking it's their fault and that the apologetics for the white race should continue. Meanwhile, because the people eat this shit up, nobody says a damned thing for fear of being grouped in with the racists. This, too, is a result of government propaganda. This is the only thing that is aiding this ridiculous inner dialogue between members of the white race, hating themselves simply for being a part of it and encouraging others to do so as well.

James Madison
03-14-2013, 05:57 PM

If memory serves, May is Asian History Month, however, nobody really observes it.

otherone
03-14-2013, 06:42 PM
It's frightening how much the words "we" and "they" are thrown around on a "Liberty" forum. Don't be duped into identifying with either group.

PaulConventionWV
03-14-2013, 06:47 PM

Why do people make such a big deal about the date? People don't get more moral as time goes on. Nor does society progress into some ultra-moral state where prejudice and hate are a thing of the past. The fact that it is 2013 doesn't have a damned thing to do with what's going on in this country or the world. We are not evolving into some sort of great race of morally aware super-beings as so many people insinuate by perpetuating the idea that our time and age is somehow special and less hateful because humans are shrugging off their evil, prejudiced ways. Sure, killing, rape, and theft/greed never improves over time, but we're supposed to expect divisiveness and racism to cease because it's on a continuum from bad to good. Where did we get this idea?

kcchiefs6465
03-14-2013, 06:50 PM
I am sure he is referring to the less and less children being taught the racist ways of their fathers.

PaulConventionWV
03-14-2013, 06:51 PM

He certainly doesn't ignore the idea that he's "privileged", so doesn't that make your point kind of moot? He claims his white privelege, regardless of what his ideas are about being Jewish. However, I do agree with the overall sentiment that white the white privilege rhetoric he propagates is little more than disguised hate speech.

PaulConventionWV
03-14-2013, 06:58 PM
It's frightening how much the words "we" and "they" are thrown around on a "Liberty" forum. Don't be duped into identifying with either group.

It's not identifying with a group that's the problem. It's ascribing certain traits and characteristics to a group that they don't necessarily have. I don't think the words "we" and "they" mean anything in particular. What I think is that people get too hung up on semantics around here by claiming using certain words means you group certain people together. It's pretty much the same as race-baiting. "Use 'we' and 'they', and you are a collectivist!"

It's alright to identify yourself as being white and referring to non-whites as "they." Nobody can truly be "color blind". This is a standard that the legal system is held to, not individuals. Nobody can expect an individual to always think of themselves as belonging to the human race indiscriminately. You just don't let it create your perceptions in life and you recognize peoples' race but view them as individuals. There's nothing wrong with the words.

PaulConventionWV
03-14-2013, 07:00 PM
I am sure he is referring to the less and less children being taught the racist ways of their fathers.

But is this really true? Why do we expect this? Sure, we have all become more marginalized by society, but I hold absolutely no greater expectations for our generation. We are the same level of biased and evil as we were before.

otherone
03-14-2013, 07:08 PM
It's not identifying with a group that's the problem. It's ascribing certain traits and characteristics to a group that they don't necessarily have. I don't think the words "we" and "they" mean anything in particular. What I think is that people get too hung up on semantics around here by claiming using certain words means you group certain people together.

Mea culpa. It appeared many here chose to take personal offense at the idea of white privilege.

kcchiefs6465
03-14-2013, 07:10 PM
But is this really true? Why do we expect this? Sure, we have all become more marginalized by society, but I hold absolutely no greater expectations for our generation. We are the same level of biased and evil as we were before.
I am not. [though my father went through more race related issues than I] Whether or not your questions are true I do not know. I know that most people my age do not care what a certain race does or if they say certain [politically incorrect] things.. at least where I was raised.

It is the difference between '******' and 'nigga.' Some things have a racist connotation, others have a more joking connotation. It would depend on the friendship as well. There may always be prejudices, but I think the majority of young people do not gaf what race someone is. Aside from if their family teaches them it.

Origanalist
03-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Mea culpa. It appeared many here chose to take personal offense at the idea of white privilege.

Huh? Please show me examples of such.

Luciconsort
03-14-2013, 07:27 PM
white privilege ppppfffft kiss my ass! I make 750$ more a year than the limit for wic.... fuck you... you and your children, well you're on your own... you job havin honky.. where's my white privilege? I work, support my fam and (through the barrel of a gun) pay my taxes.... once again I ask where's my "white privilege"? if I'm the oppressor.... then why the fuck am I being oppressed.... of course we know why, these are more rhetorical than not. I don't hate minorities... I am one. tyranny of the majority.

bolil
03-14-2013, 08:33 PM
How about a bracelet with 23 chains, signifying chromosomes, to remind everyone of their human privilege.

namely not being actively hunted...
for now.

BAllen
03-14-2013, 08:33 PM

Here we go again! Blacks ruin an area, blame whites for it, then flee the mess they made! Instead of blaming whites, why don't they better themselves? Why don't they discipline their own in their schools? Why don't they strive to do better? Because they're too busy blaming whites, that's why! Walter Williams went to an all black school under segregation, and guess what? They could all read and write. Despite billions of dollars and forced integration, education is worse now than it's ever been.

bolil
03-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Here we go again! Blacks ruin an area, blame whites for it, then flee the mess they made! Instead of blaming whites, why don't they better themselves? Why don't they discipline their own in their schools? Why don't they strive to do better? Because they're too busy blaming whites, that's why! Walter Williams went to an all black school under segregation, and guess what? They could all read and write. Despite billions of dollars and forced integration, education is worse than it's ever been.

Unfortunately for that lady, she is neither empress nor god and cannot, by herself, salvage a terrible situation. Good on her for trying to do right by he children at her own expense, if I had the money I would help these people. The answers to your questions are legion.

otherone
03-14-2013, 08:59 PM
Huh? Please show me examples of such.

lol. Start with two of the four posts after yours.

kcchiefs6465
03-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Here we go again! Blacks ruin an area, blame whites for it, then flee the mess they made! Instead of blaming whites, why don't they better themselves? Why don't they discipline their own in their schools? Why don't they strive to do better? Because they're too busy blaming whites, that's why! Walter Williams went to an all black school under segregation, and guess what?
Blacks ruin an area, blame whites, then flee? I fail to see it. More like poverty has created a slum of sin and most people born unto it can't escape it. The exact reasons have barely been explored. The illlegalization of drugs were mainly because of Mexicans and blacks. [Harry Anslinger's testimony, for example] The main people targeted for drug distribution [where the drugs were to be sold] were low income areas. That's not specifically blacks or Hispanics, that's anyone who happened to be born to an area of poverty. [whites included, as I] Blacks ruined the area? Crack cocaine ruined the area. [Blame Rick Ross, Danilo Blandon, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Ollie North, etc.- a good book to read is Dark Alliance, by Gary Webb, though Cele Castillo wrote an excellent 'memoir' as well] I lived in an area where I saw the change. Blacks, in particular, didn't do shit to force about the change. [no more than the whites, or whoever] The crack babies and the kids raised by no one is who started killing and robbing. [whether that be black, white or whatever. Though my neighborhood was mainly black and white] The cocaine laced dirt weed, their parents going to pain doctors to get and snort a couple oxys, the crack babies growing up with no one that cares, the crack babies smoking crack themselves at 12-13 years old. The whole damn hood. This is before the gunshots. [at least, on the scale we now see] Or the robberies or the thefts. It's a generational illness. Indeed, it will not get better.

They could all read and write. Despite billions of dollars and forced integration, education is worse now than it's ever been.
I agree. Public education is shit. It's even worse where the teacher can't say two sentences without a book flying towards their head.

Origanalist
03-14-2013, 09:03 PM
lol. Start with two of the four posts after yours.

Yes, and......?

otherone
03-14-2013, 09:10 PM
Yes, and......?

You asked for examples of folks taking personal offense at the idea of white privilege. I gave them. There is no "and". You can read.

Origanalist
03-14-2013, 09:26 PM
You asked for examples of folks taking personal offense at the idea of white privilege. I gave them. There is no "and". You can read.

You are correct, they did take offense. Forgive me, I meant in my post, please show examples of white privilege. I was very unarticulate.

kcchiefs6465
03-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Here we go again! Blacks ruin an area, blame whites for it, then flee the mess they made! Instead of blaming whites, why don't they better themselves? Why don't they discipline their own in their schools? Why don't they strive to do better? Because they're too busy blaming whites, that's why! Walter Williams went to an all black school under segregation, and guess what? They could all read and write. Despite billions of dollars and forced integration, education is worse now than it's ever been.
A simple question would be, what if they were white? [the parents who lied to be able to get their kids into a better school] Would you feel the same way? A poor woman tried to give her children better schooling. Can you really fault her? [in our current system, or even at all]

Occam's Banana
03-14-2013, 10:02 PM
I was very unarticulate.

Did you do that on purpose? :p;)

kcchiefs6465
03-14-2013, 10:46 PM
We all are humanity, the poor of reality
takes us all back to the cause of calamities.

The better, the worse,
the pure, the tainted,
The death, the birth,
the torture it came with.
Inferior-superior the thoughts of a racist,
no knowledge of the land where they walk on the pavement.

Say 9/11 in Chile that's a different day,
When the C.I.A. backed Pinochet.
They innovate different ways they can kill and slay,
Is this Great Britain cuz tell me, what makes Britain great?
If you're from Diego Garcia Britain isn't very great,
many driven from that place for a military base,
and they can't go back cuz there isn't any space,
and the bombs kept there turn to killings every day.

So where's the equality?
Where's the humanity?
No news on it, can't stare at the tragedy.
Children with siblings, parents with families,
It comes down to it, you're inferior to gravity

One of my favorite poems.

I really could not care less that someone is racist or whatever. Their beliefs are their beliefs. My main point of my stories [besides showing the tragedy some are born to] is to try and show you that everyone is involved in the same struggle. The wealth of your dollar is being stolen as much as the next man's. They create false enemies and try to split us up in as many ways as possible. A democracy is much easier to control that way.

Black, white, hispanic. Gay, straight. Catholic, Jewish, Protestant. etc. etc. etc. It is a lot easier to control the 29 percent 'majority' when people are divided. It is hardly ever the 51 percent dictating anything. Race issues [while I personally couldn't give a fuck] further divide. As a white male of this generation, the racism will eventually cease. I would respectfully ask those who have grown up in a different era, to work with whoever wants to work with the movement.

Poor, rich. Black, white. ETC ETC ETC ETC

Liberty unites. They use the "etc's" so they can systematically steal your wealth with minimal resistance. The quicker everyone says, 'fuck the past,' the quicker the actual majority can take our government out of the hands of these crooked politicians, lobbyists, and banksters.

bolil
03-16-2013, 02:44 AM
One of my favorite poems.

I really could not care less that someone is racist or whatever. Their beliefs are their beliefs. My main point of my stories [besides showing the tragedy some are born to] is to try and show you that everyone is involved in the same struggle. The wealth of your dollar is being stolen as much as the next man's. They create false enemies and try to split us up in as many ways as possible. A democracy is much easier to control that way.

Black, white, hispanic. Gay, straight. Catholic, Jewish, Protestant. etc. etc. etc. It is a lot easier to control the 29 percent 'majority' when people are divided. It is hardly ever the 51 percent dictating anything. Race issues [while I personally couldn't give a fuck] further divide. As a white male of this generation, the racism will eventually cease. I would respectfully ask those who have grown up in a different era, to work with whoever wants to work with the movement.

Poor, rich. Black, white. ETC ETC ETC ETC

Liberty unites. They use the "etc's" so they can systematically steal your wealth with minimal resistance. The quicker everyone says, 'fuck the past,' the quicker the actual majority can take our government out of the hands of these crooked politicians, lobbyists, and banksters.

I'll be goddamned. It is my thought written by another. Maybe this place (earth) is not so lonely as it seemed.

BAllen
03-16-2013, 09:30 AM
White privilege? Does that include genocide?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QAebOPGpp0k

Philhelm
03-16-2013, 12:14 PM
What if a student is from a predominantly white family but had a black grandparent? Would he have to wear a white band around his wrist, or are we still using the One Drop Rule?

Origanalist
03-16-2013, 12:20 PM
What if a student is from a predominantly white family but had a black grandparent? Would he have to wear a white band around his wrist, or are we still using the One Drop Rule?

I would wear one, but there was a Reptilian in the woodpile at grandma's house........

abacabb
03-16-2013, 12:26 PM
http://wordfromjerusalem.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/jewish-star-of-david.jpg
If all white kids should wear white bracelets should all jews wear these?

KingNothing
03-16-2013, 12:59 PM

And you aren't racist?

Origanalist
03-16-2013, 01:23 PM
It's wristband time for you BAllen.

And you better get some diversity training too.

BAllen
03-16-2013, 08:38 PM
It's wristband time for you BAllen.

And you better get some diversity training too.

kingnothing (appropriate name) and kcchiefs would need to wear Marxist wristbands complete with a sickle and star emblem.
;)

Origanalist
03-17-2013, 05:39 AM
If I wear one of them do I get to fly first class for the price of coach? Do I get to drive in the car pool lane alone? Do I get a "white privilege" discount at the grocery stores and gas stations?

I want one!

tod evans
03-17-2013, 06:01 AM
If I wear one of them do I get to fly first class for the price of coach? Do I get to drive in the car pool lane alone? Do I get a "white privilege" discount at the grocery stores and gas stations?

I want one!

No but you'll get preferential treatment in government handout lines, expedited emergency room care and one spare battery for your Obama-phone..

juleswin
03-17-2013, 07:54 AM

To this I say, please please tell the white countries to stop helping us, stop intervening in our wars, stop telling us how to manage our environment so if we want to build 1000 coal power plants, let us do it. And most importantly, stop helping us with IMF and world bank loans. Withdraw your activities in Africa and we will see what will happen.

I remember the story my parents would tell me of Nigeria where the US and EU states put an embargo on Nigeria because we would not accept their IMF loans. The problem is that we did not need any of it, we had lots of oil and we were making loads of money from it. If they cared about Africa then they would leave us alone. The UN as a proxy institution for the US and EU is the biggest impediment to development in Africa

So no, we are not going to be thanking you guys anytime soon. We want you(your govt) to leave now, not tomorrow and leave with all your destructive economic advise.

Lastly STOP PROPPING UP THE DICTATORS or any govt in general. Just ignore the hell out of Africa

2young2vote
03-17-2013, 09:14 AM
This will end up have the exact opposite effect from the humbleness that they expect. It will end up causing a sense of white pride. "We are better because we are white."

Sola_Fide
03-17-2013, 09:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0tzZ__Z5Qw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]

kcchiefs6465
03-17-2013, 12:12 PM
kingnothing (appropriate name) and kcchiefs would need to wear Marxist wristbands complete with a sickle and star emblem.
;)
Meh.

Wristbands aren't really my thing.

Bunch of fakes wearing what they care for on thier sleeve. You know about that though, right?

bolil
03-17-2013, 12:19 PM
This will end up have the exact opposite effect from the humbleness that they expect. It will end up causing a sense of white pride. "We are better because we are white."

Worked that way for the Jews, didn't it.

Ain't nothing wrong with "white pride".

BAllen
03-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Meh.

Wristbands aren't really my thing.

Bunch of fakes wearing what they care for on thier sleeve. You know about that though, right?

Your typical delusions. Go take your meds.

KingNothing
03-18-2013, 09:00 AM
;)

Yes. You have me pegged. I'm a Marxist.

...You're pathetic.

kcchiefs6465
03-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Your typical delusions. Go take your meds.
This is coming from the guy who thinks I filled his mailbox with hate mail?