PDA

View Full Version : AOL Exposed VIDEO PULLED - And account closed by YouTube

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 08:21 PM
If you guys haven't noticed, the video was REMOVED from youtube and the account that posted it was CLOSED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVTWXxgcnRw

http://www.youtube.com/AOLExposed

It is also no longer in your favorites if you saved it.

EDIT: P.S. Anyone who things that guy spent that much time on the video then intentionally pulled it after 1 day and closed his own account is a SHEEP. If that is you, realize how EASILY you are brainwashed by any tidbit of easily faked information (example: Do you think they would put the text "AOLExposed Account Removed By AOL for being Embarassed"???!?!?!)

I didn't make the video but something exactly like this happened to me before (twice). Big corporations are getting their fingers more and more into YouTube.

sidcrowe
11-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Speaks for itself. Thanks.

UtahApocalypse
11-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Thank God!!!

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Thank God!!!

Explain.....

lasenorita
11-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Did anyone save the "offending" video?

V4Vendetta
11-23-2007, 09:26 PM
LOL, the powers are getting scared... BOUGHT TIME!!!

RIIGING POLLS... THEN PULLING information that exposes their corrupt way they influence public opinion.

Drknows
11-23-2007, 09:31 PM
If you guys haven't noticed, the video was REMOVED from youtube and the account that posted it was CLOSED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVTWXxgcnRw

http://www.youtube.com/AOLExposed

It is also no longer in your favorites if you saved it.

They also changed the title before they deleted the person's account
original title "AOL Caught Fixing Their Poll"
altered title (Explaining Poll??)

I didn't make the video but something exactly like this happened to me before (twice). Big corporations are getting their fingers more and more into YouTube.

(I noticed because it was the only video ahead of my Soledad's Pants video and all of a sudden, my video was the #1 rated)

Dudes and Bros!! ACCOUNT CLOSED means the user closed the account. It would say suspended if youtube did it.

:D

i love the conspiracy theories though. I think thats what inspired that video in the first place. Maybe we should make a youtube video exposing youtube now? LOLOL jk

American
11-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Did anyone save the "offending" video?

I think I got it, this is normal I always save the videos.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Dudes and Bros!! ACCOUNT CLOSED means the user closed the account. It would say suspended if youtube did it.

:D

i love the conspiracy theories though. I think thats what inspired that video in the first place. Maybe we should make a youtube video exposing youtube now? LOLOL jk

Wake up bro.

The two times I've had accounts closed, I had daily #1 rated videos with NO copywritten material. I did a *great* story exposing a media coverup of a police beating. They let the video stay up for a day, then they pulled the video and closed my account. I DID NOT CLOSE IT and neither did AOLExposed.

WAKE UP.

Bahh.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 09:39 PM
P.S. Anyone that has been following Dr. Paul for longer than a week and doesn't realize the media is a corrupt, manipulative sack of garbage is a f*cking sheep IMO :mad:

Midnight77
11-23-2007, 09:40 PM
I thought when You Tube closes an Account, it says "Account Suspended"

and when you close an Account, it says "Account Closed". Am I wrong?

EDIT: I just looked up one of the Accounts that I personally closed, and it says "Account Closed".

I think he closed the account himself. Maybe to fuel conspiracy theories.

American
11-23-2007, 09:47 PM
P.S. Anyone that has been following Dr. Paul for longer than a week and doesn't realize the media is a corrupt, manipulative sack of garbage is a f*cking sheep IMO :mad:

Ya whatever, just repost the friggin video and it can be used,

k, sunshine?

Knightskye
11-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Uhh, bullshit.

I just looked up the video and clicked the link.

This video has been removed by the user.

It wasn't removed by YouTube. Though they did close his account for some reason.

Richandler
11-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Maybe you didn't realize this but the people who run the website can blame the user for closing their account whether it is true or not.

DJ RP
11-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Maybe the user saw the explanations from people who work in webdevelopment about the 'proxies' and realised his conspiracy theory video might make ron paul look bad so he closed his account... JUST MAYBE

I mean you'd have to be pretty stupid to pull a video like that. I think even AOL knows you can't censor the internet and that it'd just crop up again immediately.

hawkeyenick
11-23-2007, 09:58 PM
just keep posting it over and over again

TechnoGuyRob
11-23-2007, 09:58 PM
The user closed his own account. Google owns YouTube, and Google employees are the top contributor to Ron Paul's campaign. I am 101% positive they have nothing to do with this.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 09:59 PM
YouTube closes accounts by the bushell when they don't like the videos posted. It happens all the time. It personally happened to me and about 30 other accounts back in September when we tried exposing a police brutality video (which I guarantee none of you here heard of).

Do you think they would put "Account Suspended By AOL because they were embarased"

The more you use the words "conspiracy theories", the more like sheep you become.

"It's just a conspiracy theory" = BAHHHH

Sandra
11-23-2007, 10:02 PM
I don't think Google employees = Google brass.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 10:02 PM
Here is the video which caused two of my YouTube accounts to be deleted. It went viral TWICE and they killed both accounts after a day. The third time I posted it didn't have the legs so they didn't kill the account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIf6W-veSos

lasenorita
11-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Well, this story seems pretty fishy and a tad sensationalist.

The user "AOLExposed" joined on November 22, 2007 (yesterday) and closed his/her account today. He/she only uploaded one video ("AOL Caught Fixing Their Poll!"). Why would someone create an account specifically for one video, and close it the very next day? And from the looks of it, only 200+ people viewed the video. I'm guessing mostly Ron Paul supporters since it was posted in this forum. My question is, what was the user's intent? Making Ron Paul supporters look like a bunch of conspiracy kooks? :confused:

Reference:
User Account (http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:PCOKinPRT6wJ:www.youtube.com/user/AOLExposed+AOLExposed&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a)
Video (http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:77omYCWzZosJ:www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DtVTWXxgcnRw+AOLExposed&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a)

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 10:05 PM
the video had over 37,000 views and was the #1 rated news video on YouTube.

I was following it all day because my Soledad's Pants video was #2 until they killed the AOLExposed account.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Seriously people. Anyone that believes the video was intentionally taken down by the user and the user closed his account needs to take a good f*cking look in the mirror. YOU WILL SEE A SHEEP.

lasenorita
11-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh, I apologize. I didn't see the video and Google Cache must have cached the YouTube page early yesterday when it was first posted.

ETA: On a personal note, calling me a "sheep" because I think a new user creating an account yesterday and closing his account today for the purpose of creating controversy is within the realm of possibility is a bit juvenile. Sure, I realize the media is heavily biased and that corporations have a huge interest in protecting their image. But I'm not that cynical and biased myself that I automatically reach the worst conclusion every time something suspicious occurs. ;)

American
11-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Seriously people. Anyone that believes the video was intentionally taken down by the user and the user closed his account needs to take a good f*cking look in the mirror. YOU WILL SEE A SHEEP.

Listen pumpkin, I'm sorry you had your video deleted nd your accoutn closed but lets stop with this nonsense already, we need to save our "THEY CHEATED" bullshit if we get cheated in the election. No need to cry wolf now over a friggin video.

Drknows
11-23-2007, 10:11 PM

Hey i know the media is bias. But this one is pretty far stretched.

I know for a fact the user who posted that video is from this forum.

So will you just come forward and tell this guy you closed your account? PRETTY PLEASE.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Listen pumpkin, I'm sorry you had your video deleted nd your accoutn closed but lets stop with this nonsense already, we need to save our "THEY CHEATED" bullshit if we get cheated in the election. No need to cry wolf now over a friggin video.

We need to build awareness now and wake people up now! The more we expose now, the more the media will be fair to Ron Paul!

This is very important! If people are aware of what the media does, the people will be better prepared to resist future media smear against Ron Paul! Am I the only one that sees exposing the MSM as critical to Ron Paul winning the election?!?!?!?!?!?!

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-23-2007, 10:14 PM
The video proves nothing, so your title should have been edited. Maybe they removed it because you presented it in a fraudulent manner.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 10:18 PM
The video proves nothing, so your title should have been edited. Maybe they removed it because you presented it in a fraudulent manner.

I didn't make the video.

It exposed AOL's poll fraud, became the #1 rated & viewed news video and, conveniently, 24 hours later the video disappears and the account is closed.

Do you honestly think Guiliani and Huckabee would both be at 22% in an online poll? The video proved it was statistical fraud.

ClockwiseSpark
11-23-2007, 10:19 PM
So, youtube may be corrupted as well. I wish I could say I was suprised but I fail to see how this changes anything.
We move foward, as always.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 10:22 PM
So, youtube may be corrupted as well. I wish I could say I was suprised but I fail to see how this changes anything.
We move foward, as always.

Exactly. The good news is over 37,000 people saw the AOL video and AOL has removed the CORRUPT VOTER FRAUD SCRIPT from manipulating the poll. I believe Ron Paul is now #1 on that poll.

Everyone should be thanking that person for exposing the fraud and forcing AOL to make the poll legit.

Drknows
11-23-2007, 10:24 PM
BAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lax5qopXMw

And yes we did land on the moon and no it wasn't a inside job

stevedasbach
11-23-2007, 10:27 PM
I didn't make the video.

It exposed AOL's poll fraud, became the #1 rated & viewed news video and, conveniently, 24 hours later the video disappears and the account is closed.

Do you honestly think Guiliani and Huckabee would both be at 22% in an online poll? The video proved it was statistical fraud.

They could easily be at the same level in a poll like this that permitted people to vote as often as they wished.

Paul eventually got to number one in the poll, which wouldn't have happened if it was fixed.

The periodic jumps are normal for a poll hosted on multiple proxies -- you have to periodically add in the votes from the other proxies to keep them all synced.

This was not poll fraud.

ronpaulfan
11-23-2007, 10:28 PM
BAM

Ok, I've been trying to hold back my anger at this.....

You are a MORON.

How about I make an AOLExposed3 account and make a video saying I accidentally hit the delete button?

Also, if that was really him, HE WOULD HAVE POSTED UNDER HIS ORIGINAL ACCOUNT.

I rest my case. Good night.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-23-2007, 10:28 PM
I didn't make the video.

The video proved nothing. Any techie can tell you that. Gathering data from multiple servers is not a steady-state process.
You want to convict AOL on suspicion and your opinion?
Vote Guiliani and get out of this forum.

V4Vendetta
11-23-2007, 10:29 PM
BAM

THE poll stopped being RIGGED when it was removed from the front page.... the polls only stay on the front page for one day, maybe less.....

Rigging the poll doesn't achieve it's desired goal, unless the 1,000's people that go there, see the results.....

Polls influence Public Opinion... Thats why its only rigged when its on the front page.

Most people AREN'T going to search through the archives for past polls.....

Hopefully some of you people will start to realize this shit..... and stop being stupid....

that poll was and still is a total waste of our time.... you can tell if a poll is rigged or not within a few hours.

noztnac
11-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Let's all repost it to youtube. Easy.

sidcrowe
11-23-2007, 10:35 PM
And check this one out, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24rZd2EeazM&watch_response

yaz
11-23-2007, 10:39 PM
I watched the first video and nothing was proven, only suspicious facts were given. A lot of people are posting as if they know for a FACT that the poll was rigged. This equates to the same type of people who say that they know for a fact that 9/11 was an inside job.

Drknows
11-23-2007, 10:49 PM
THE poll stopped being RIGGED when it was removed from the front page.... the polls only stay on the front page for one day, maybe less.....

Rigging the poll doesn't achieve it's desired goal, unless the 1,000's people that go there, see the results.....

Polls influence Public Opinion... Thats why its only rigged when its on the front page.

Most people AREN'T going to search through the archives for past polls.....

Hopefully some of you people will start to realize this shit..... and stop being stupid....

that poll was and still is a total waste of our time.... you can tell if a poll is rigged or not within a few hours.

See i could agree with that. the poll was useless since it wasn't real time.

it was separating people logged onto AOL from Smarter users. They added in non AOL users later on or at a slower pace.

If the election was held on AOL ron paul would lose. I seen the message boards and countless other polls they have. its really sad.

OReich
11-23-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't think Google employees = Google brass.

Prob true :(

SeanEdwards
11-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Damn. Looks like a market opportunity for a youtube competitor to me.

That sucks. :mad:

Mark Rushmore
11-23-2007, 11:21 PM
When did thinking get so complicated?

1) YouTube can do whatever it wants and show whatever message it likes to whosoever looks. The wording on the 'video removed' info doesn't prove a thing.

2) AOL can do whatever it wants with its polls, it can rig them right until Huckabee hits 300%, and it is that simple.

3) The video that was posted is inconclusive, at best raising suspicion, but certainly not damning.

Ok.

tnvoter
11-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Maybe we should make a youtube video exposing youtube now? LOLOL jk

Hahaha

jdmac44
11-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Get the new Real Player and opt to install the new video capture feature and then archive anything you think might get pulled.

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Let's all repost it to youtube. Easy.

That has no effect unless it goes viral again. They only bother with videos that hit the most viewed & top rated pages.

Ron LOL
11-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Can't you do something more productive than speculate on conspiracy theories about some stupid poll? Go knock on some doors and hand out campaign material. And leave the conspiracy stuff at home.

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Can't you do something more productive than speculate on conspiracy theories about some stupid poll? Go knock on some doors and hand out campaign material. And leave the conspiracy stuff at home.

The poll was rigged to inflate Guiliani and Huckabee as the frontrunners. Now that it is not on the front page of AOL, Ron Paul is dominating the poll. How the hell is this not important to the campaign?!?!?! :mad:

Ron Paul will not get elected unless we expose the corruption of the media and build up everyone's immunity to blatant media spin.

Ron LOL
11-24-2007, 09:56 AM
The poll was rigged to inflate Guiliani and Huckabee as the frontrunners. Now that it is not on the front page of AOL, Ron Paul is dominating the poll. How the hell is this not important to the campaign?!?!?! :mad:

Ron Paul will not get elected unless we expose the corruption of the media and build up everyone's immunity to blatant media spin.
I disagree. Fighting this is a complete and utter waste of time. Getting out there as a grassroots supporter is ten times as powerful as any silly AOL poll.

You don't need to expose any corruption. Put some boots on the ground and start handing out slim jims. Read my guide (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38321) if you haven't gone out before.

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 10:46 AM
There are many fronts to this war. We also need to expose the media when they lie and spin. They will be smearing Ron Paul AND US like you have never seen before. Inform, register and brace for impact.

Ron LOL
11-24-2007, 10:51 AM
There are many fronts to this war. We also need to expose the media when they lie and spin. They will be smearing Ron Paul AND US like you have never seen before. Inform, register and brace for impact.

I just really think you could do more for the campaign by getting RP's name out there in a positive way...and doing so usually involves slim jims and liberty cards. You have to understand that people are rightfully skeptical whenever somebody is trying to expose "corruption," even if it's real. So, unless it's a really big deal (and I think it's difficult to argue that an online poll at AOL is a big deal), why bother? If there's a problem then, as with the Mona Charen piece, the campaign will handle it.

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 10:56 AM
I just really think you could do more for the campaign by getting RP's name out there in a positive way...and doing so usually involves slim jims and liberty cards. You have to understand that people are rightfully skeptical whenever somebody is trying to expose "corruption," even if it's real. So, unless it's a really big deal (and I think it's difficult to argue that an online poll at AOL is a big deal), why bother? If there's a problem then, as with the Mona Charen piece, the campaign will handle it.

I'm overweight and have breathing problems and I've already canvassed my neighborhood.

No offense, but you telling me NOT to do what I'm good at (making YouTube videos) is what I would expect from shills.

All we have to do is catch the MSM *ONCE* and I mean REALLY GOOD and people will wake up across the country. The spin is what is killing us. You think you caught someone, and someone somewhere spins it anyway. No matter how wrong they are, 25% of the viewers will believe it!

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-24-2007, 07:00 PM
The Media are private corporations that choose what material they want to air based on $$.
They have every right to blacklist Ron Paul or the second coming of Jesus Christ.
The Florida Supreme Court has also ruled it is not illegal to falsify news.

Voting with our wallets is the only was to transform this society.
Stop blaming everyone else because you don't get what you want.

LibertyOfOne
11-24-2007, 07:06 PM

That video you posted that you said was taken down by youtube unlawfully whatever was copyrighted by a local news station WNDU.

NewEnd
11-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Thank God!!!

that video was technically inaccurate and alarmist. There was no proof, it was bullshit, and I am glad it was pulled.

NewEnd
11-24-2007, 07:19 PM

even if this is true, what was shown in the first video proved nothing... and must have been captrued after the rigging was stopped.

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 07:20 PM
That video you posted that you said was taken down by youtube unlawfully whatever was copyrighted by a local news station WNDU.

I did not post the video. I made a video describing the police brutality video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIf6W-veSos

The first time I posted that descriptive video, it went completely viral. I had over 15,000 views and it was the #1 rated news video on YouTube (heading toward #1 on YouTube). Then a day later, my ronpaulownz account vanished.

The second time I posted that descriptive video, it again went viral, this time approaching 20,000 views and again the #1 rated news video on YouTube. Again, a day later, my quietsuppression account vanished.

The 3rd time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIf6W-veSos) I posted it, it did not have the legs and did not go viral. They let the account live because it was not a problem to them.

Now are you still telling me YouTube isn't corrupt as hell? You simply do not hear about these stories because the accounts are quietly deleted.