PDA

View Full Version : TSA treats senator McCaskill too much like a mundane

green73
03-11-2013, 05:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ij9zKhv.png

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/senator-got-private-more-aggressive-pat-down-omg_706758.html

A Son of Liberty
03-11-2013, 06:01 PM
She deserves it.

Christian Liberty
03-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Does she support abolition of the thugs known as TSA? If not, she deserves it.

kathy88
03-11-2013, 06:12 PM
The c word voted for NDAA too bad she didn't get an anal cavity search too, traitorous twat.

mad cow
03-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Enough to make ya miss Hubby's Jet,ay Claire?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Does she support abolition of the thugs known as TSA? If not, she deserves it.

Here is where we differ. No one deserves it... not even the stupidest people.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 06:15 PM
The c word voted for NDAA too bad she didn't get an analysis cavity search too, traitorous twat.

And you still get a +rep for that.

Christian Liberty
03-11-2013, 06:20 PM

I don't know how to respod to this, I guess I'll just +1 it. I'm just too angry at this point. But its not just stupidity when your in congress. I wouldn't wish this on an ordinary, paranoid person. Anyone in congress who wants to do this crap to people is evil and deserves to get the worst of their own evil policies.

Then again, I think they all deserve Nuremberg trials. Unfortunately, they hold the power, but if the liberty movement ever gets it back, I see no reason they should "Forgive and forget."

Now, the common soldier, yes. The common TSA agent who didn't do anything exceptionally bad, sure. But the leaders? They should be Nuremberged... If she supports this, frankly, I'm glad she had this happen to her, but then, I just hate the system. I'm not claiming this attitude is the right one to have.

+1.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 06:29 PM
I don't know how to respod to this, I guess I'll just +1 it. I'm just too angry at this point. But its not just stupidity when your in congress. I wouldn't wish this on an ordinary, paranoid person. Anyone in congress who wants to do this crap to people is evil and deserves to get the worst of their own evil policies.

Then again, I think they all deserve Nuremberg trials. Unfortunately, they hold the power, but if the liberty movement ever gets it back, I see no reason they should "Forgive and forget."

Now, the common soldier, yes. The common TSA agent who didn't do anything exceptionally bad, sure. But the leaders? They should be Nuremberged... If she supports this, frankly, I'm glad she had this happen to her, but then, I just hate the system. I'm not claiming this attitude is the right one to have.

+1.

I understand.

Although, I would call her stupid moreso than I would the TSA agent who typically violates people. My response was not so personal toward you, but also a response to dealing with people who tell me things like "stupid people deserve what they get, etc." I don't even believe that only americans have rights, but that all people have rights. When those rights are violated, the mental capacity of the victim does not figure into my determination as to whether or not they were violated.

Has she committed her own wrongful acts? Yes, but those wrongful acts should be evaluated on their own.

Pericles
03-11-2013, 06:30 PM
She deserves it.

See above ^^^

A Son of Liberty
03-11-2013, 06:31 PM

You're right - stupid people don't deserve it. She's not stupid, however.

If someone punches me in the mouth, they'll get punched right back. And they deserve it.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 06:35 PM
You're right - stupid people don't deserve it. She's not stupid, however.

If someone punches me in the mouth, they'll get punched right back. And they deserve it.

Wait, did you punch her? Or was she violated by TSA?

You may not have read my post on the last page. Or maybe you did. I respect her right to not be molested by TSA, whether she feels the same about me or not.

Pericles
03-11-2013, 06:38 PM

You may not have read my post on the last page. Or maybe you did. I respect her right to not be molested by TSA, whether she feels the same about me or not.

The TSA does what Congress and the President allow them to do.

A Son of Liberty
03-11-2013, 06:40 PM

You said she didn't deserve it. I say all of these bastards who put these violations in place deserve the fruit of their efforts.

In 2010, McCaskill jokingly characterized TSA pat-downs as “love pats“:

Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri said prior to Pistole’s testimony that she believed TSA was in a “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” situation, because people would be hopping mad at TSA if Christmas bomber Umar Farouk Adbulmutallab had succeeded. She went on to say the new advanced imaging technology–which has caused uproar because of its leave-no-secrets imaging and potential health risks–is more of a blessing than a curse.

“I’m wildly excited that I can walk through a machine instead of getting my dose of love pats,” Sen. McCaskill said.

http://twitchy.com/2013/03/11/in-2010-sen-claire-mccaskill-jokingly-called-tsa-pat-downs-love-pats/

BULLSHIT. She has no right to NOT be molested by the very system she put in place.

She DESERVES it.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 06:52 PM
The TSA does what Congress and the President allow them to do.

If it is wrong to torture, then it is still wrong to torture someone who supports torture.

Now really, I'm not so strong in defense of this woman that I want to spend much time on it... but her crime was not flying. And I think she is clearly stupid.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 06:56 PM
You said she didn't deserve it. I say all of these bastards who put these violations in place deserve the fruit of their efforts.

http://twitchy.com/2013/03/11/in-2010-sen-claire-mccaskill-jokingly-called-tsa-pat-downs-love-pats/

BULLSHIT. She has no right to NOT be molested by the very system she put in place.

She DESERVES it.

Like I said, she's stupid. I will refer to my post above this one as well.

Christian Liberty
03-11-2013, 07:03 PM
I understand.

Although, I would call her stupid moreso than I would the TSA agent who typically violates people. My response was not so personal toward you, but also a response to dealing with people who tell me things like "stupid people deserve what they get, etc." I don't even believe that only americans have rights, but that all people have rights. When those rights are violated, the mental capacity of the victim does not figure into my determination as to whether or not they were violated.

Has she committed her own wrongful acts? Yes, but those wrongful acts should be evaluated on their own.

I certainly don't think only Americans have rights. That's just silly. However, you can lose your freedom from aggression by committing aggression. That said...

Yeah, technically, legally, I agree with this. I think she should be put on Nuremberg trial and face justice, just like almost every other congressmen. Anyone who voted for aggressive war would probably get a death penalty under a proper, Walter Blockesque Nuremberg Trial. Those who voted for marginally lesser offenses, such as sexual molestation by the TSA, would get lesser punishment. Granted, I don't know exactly where we draw the line between "Freedom movement" congressmen in such a situaiton, and "Enemies" but McCaskill doesn't really even straddle the line. She's not even really in the discussion. That said, yes, sexual molestation is cruel and unusual punishment. I'm not actually prescribing that as the punishment for voting for the TSA. I still ain't crying for her though. If she doesn't like it, she can repeal it. She can worry about her rights in a libertarian society if and when such a society eventually exists.

If it is wrong to torture, then it is still wrong to torture someone who supports torture.

Yes, its wrong. But they still do deserve it. George W. Bush does indeed deserve to be waterboarded. It would be wrong to execute this punishment. This would not be the correct punishment for him in a libertarian Nuremberg trial. But he still does deserve it. If the system he created did indeed lead to his torture, I wouldn't feel bad for him. I'd say it was poetic justice. I'd still oppose it for him, and anyone else, as a matter of principle, but I ain't crying for him.

kathy88
03-11-2013, 07:07 PM
She tweeted that she's ok with it, it's so we can all TRAVEL FREELY. SMH.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 07:13 PM
I still ain't crying for her though.

Me, either. What people "deserve" and what is appropriate to endorse are often different things. I'm not sympathetic toward her. I'm just not comfortable endorsing TSA for anyone.

I'm even less sympathetic after A Son of Liberty's last post, and do not like to disagree with Pericles.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-11-2013, 07:23 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kathy88 again.

Ok, maybe she's not stupid, and figured out how SHE can get around it. I'm coming around to some extent. It sounded like an "aha" moment for her. Guess not.

Christian Liberty
03-11-2013, 07:26 PM

Yeah, she ain't stupid, she's evil.

Me, either. What people "deserve" and what is appropriate to endorse are often different things. I'm not sympathetic toward her. I'm just not comfortable endorsing TSA for anyone.

I'm even less sympathetic after A Son of Liberty's last post, and do not like to disagree with Pericles.

Yeah, I'm not endorsing it, but I do think she deserves every bit of it. I don't believe in torture either, yet people who torture other people still can't say they didn't deserve it.

At least McCaskill doesn't expect special treatment, I guess.

Henry Rogue
03-11-2013, 07:31 PM
McCaskill really mangled the meaning of the word "Freely".