PDA

View Full Version : 3/11 Rand was with Michael Medved 2:20-2:29pm

Harald
03-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Rand stopped by for 10 minutes during third hour of Michael Medved show. Taking the calls about it now.
Rand recited his usual answers about the drones, Michael wasn't able to get his answer about Al-Alwaki before the time ran out.

Medved now says that Rand can be a strong contender but cannot win the general because of his foreign policy.

supermario21
03-11-2013, 03:49 PM
The general or the primary? Geez. We gotta organize and keep educating because there are still way too many hawks in the GOP.

Harald
03-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Last statement from Michal Medved before the show ended. Hagel vote will haunt Rand Paul and will create serious problem for his attempts at presidency. (Because Hagel said something about being controlled by the Jewish lobby, hence, being anti-Semitic)

supermario21
03-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Lol, as if a defense secretary matters.

itshappening
03-11-2013, 04:24 PM
A vote for a cabinet nominee will not haunt anyone seeking the presidency. The guy is a loon. But then he supported everything Bush did so he's unlikely to support Rand. The target is the listeners... is his show big?

Rand should try and get on the Mark Levin show again while it's still topical. He's quite big.

compromise
03-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Medved is the worst of the talk show hosts.

Medved really has no clue about how the American people really think.

T.hill
03-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Rand can't win the general election because of his foreign policy?? That might be true for the Republican Primaries, but the general election? It would help more than anything.

misean
03-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Michael Medved is the worst. He strongly endorsed McCain. He was also real spot on with his Rand Paul analysis in 2010. http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/2010/05/26/media_conspiracies_and_the_impact_of_rand_paul/page/full/

Marky
03-11-2013, 06:00 PM
I wonder if these Neocons like Medved, Kristol, Bolton, and Graham really believe American public opinion supports their insane foreign policy.

I hear this common sentiment from these types suggesting their views are “mainstream”. Are they in denial? Do they think it’s still 2002-03? Or are they aware their worldview is no longer accepted and just trying to talk it into not being so. It is such a common theme lately that it feels like a manufactured talking point.

supermario21
03-11-2013, 06:03 PM
I wonder if these Neocons like Medved, Kristol, Bolton, and Graham really believe American public opinion supports their insane foreign policy.

I hear this common sentiment from these types suggesting their views are “mainstream”. Are they in denial? Do they think it’s still 2002-03? Or are they aware their worldview is no longer accepted and just trying to talk it into not being so. It is such a common theme lately that it feels like a manufactured talking point.

That's what caught me off guard about his general election comment. Only in the Republican Party is a common sense foreign policy "out of the mainstream." Maybe it's our sound and fury.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Last statement from Michal Medved before the show ended. Hagel vote will haunt Rand Paul and will create serious problem for his attempts at presidency. (Because Hagel said something about being controlled by the Jewish lobby, hence, being anti-Semitic)

Bullcrap. I will eat my hat if Hagel is any sort of major issue in 2015/2016. None of the opposing candidates will run commercials about it, nor will any mainstream publication (not a no-name blog) run a "Hagel vote dragging down Rand Paul" story during the primary campaign.

Anyone who thinks a significant number of GOP presidential primary voters, years from now, will care one iota about Hagel is a loon. One of those idiots that declares "he's finished!" after every single controversial vote a potential presidential candidate makes.

fr33
03-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Medved is the real deal as far as neocons go. I accidentally tuned into to his segment right after Rand was on. He was all negative. What do you expect from an Israel-firster...

itshappening
03-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Still surprised Rand hasn't been on Mark Levin. Levin is actually very polite with him and doesn't talk crap afterwards.

Sola_Fide
03-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Jew-first, Israel-first, statist, imperialist. One of the absolute worst.

ctiger2
03-11-2013, 07:14 PM
CUT ALL AID TO ISRAEL. ALL OF IT... NOW! I DO NOT CONSENT.

compromise
03-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Jew-first,

Was that really necessary?

Sola_Fide
03-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Was that really necessary?

Do you think it is inaccurate? Or just wrong to say? If so, why is it wrong?

Sola_Fide
03-12-2013, 01:08 AM
By the way, I've been on the Michael Medved show twice (as a caller).

FSP-Rebel
03-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Still surprised Rand hasn't been on Mark Levin. Levin is actually very polite with him and doesn't talk crap afterwards.
I'm thinking Levin is salty over the Hagel vote too and has stopped hooping praise on Rand as often as he did.

itshappening
03-12-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm thinking Levin is salty over the Hagel vote too and has stopped hooping praise on Rand as often as he did.

Nope. He's been praising him and was doing so again last night.