PDA

View Full Version : What Santorum is doing at CPAC

sailingaway
03-10-2013, 11:31 PM
h xxp://www.patriotvoices.com/cpac_student?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Patriot%2BVoices&utm_campaign=CPAC%2BStudent

Patriot Voices Day at CPAC is March 15th!

We want to help you connect with conservatives across the country!

COMPLIMENTARY STUDENT PACKAGES AVAILABLE!

Each package includes:

*CPAC 'Young Conservative' pass/credential (formerly "Student Pass") - good for all three days!
*Special recognition and seating at "Our Sacred Honor" movie screening
*Round-table discussion with Rick Santorum
*Ticket to Friday night dinner with Rick Santorum
*Rick Santorum's new book - American Patriots

Limited number available so don't wait!

Current Schedule (updated March 10, 2013)

THURSDAY:

10 PM

Rick Santorum will attend Blog Bash - ticket required; (Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar)

FRIDAY:

All events scheduled at the Gaylord National Hotel

12 PM

Rick Santorum addresses CPAC attendees (Potomac Ballroom)

12:30 PM

Luncheon with Rick Santorum – Remarks followed by Q&A; register here for your ticket (National Harbor 4-5)

3:15 PM

Movie Screening: "Our Sacred Honor," a journey into the past that explores the meaning of our founding documents; live introduction by film host, Rick Santorum; produced by Citizens United (Chesapeake 4-6)

4 PM

Book Signing: Rick Santorum will sign copies of “American Patriots: Answering the Call to Freedom” (Exhibit Hall D-E)

5:30 PM

Join us for Patriot Voices Reception with Rick Santorum; refreshments will be served; register here for your ticket (Chesapeake E)

7:30 PM

Participate in the Patriot Voices Student Round-Table Discussion with Rick Santorum; Dinner will be served; register here for your ticket (Chesapeake E)

Please email your questions about attending Patriot Voices Day at CPAC to jessica[at]patriotvoices.com.

Learn more about CPAC here!

Complete the form below to sign up for a CPAC student package!

Send me email updates
Send me text message updates
Phone

Don't publish on the website

I want to volunteer

J_White
03-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Rick who ?

Restore America Now
03-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Too bad he won't be at the Gaylord Hotel. :D

itshappening
03-11-2013, 02:58 AM
Considering his voting record, if he's considered a conservative then things are upside down. Seriously.

The man is a phony and Ron Paul did a great job exposing him during the campaign.

FSP-Rebel
03-11-2013, 12:24 PM
"Youth for Santorum":toady:

compromise
03-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Wait...is this free?

shane77m
03-11-2013, 12:47 PM
"He's a fake."
"Congratulations."

http://youtu.be/YZPexbzJUU4

Lucille
03-11-2013, 12:55 PM
^ Like a BOSS, no holds barred, right to the fake conservative's face in front of the whole damn world, in a most cheerful and friendly manner. I love that man!

Kotin
03-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Oh just fuck off already frothy

Dr.3D
03-11-2013, 02:26 PM
I always thought Santorum, Pizza Man and the like were all in the primary to distract attention off of Ron Paul. Had they not been there, there would have been more time for Ron to voice his platform for all to see. With them there, there was often so little time, Ron only had time to respond to one question.

sailingaway
03-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Wait...is this free?

It says 'complementary', it seems like, doesn't it?

And he always had the evangelicals busing in. I understood Adelson was still funding him for something, dunno what.

Christian Liberty
03-11-2013, 02:44 PM
"He's a fake."
"Congratulations."

http://youtu.be/YZPexbzJUU4

Go Ron!

Why did he vote for the veteran's bill though? Did he forget Grover Cleveland? Then again, Cleveland himself voted for the Internal Improvements system. Nobody's perfect, nor would I expect them to be.

Go Ron!

sailingaway
03-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Go Ron!

Why did he vote for the veteran's bill though? Did he forget Grover Cleveland? Then again, Cleveland himself voted for the Internal Improvements system. Nobody's perfect, nor would I expect them to be.

Go Ron!

Military is authorized under the Constitution and Ron thinks when we send people to war and they are damaged we have an obligation to them. He wouldn't be sending them all the time, if he had the choice, though.

FSP-Rebel
03-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Military is authorized under the Constitution and Ron thinks when we send people to war and they are damaged we have an obligation to them. He wouldn't be sending them all the time, if he had the choice, though.
Clearly, you must know by now that FF is on a Libertarian philosophy credentialing mission and now Ron doesn't even meet the mustard.

compromise
03-12-2013, 01:12 AM
I always thought Santorum, Pizza Man and the like were all in the primary to distract attention off of Ron Paul. Had they not been there, there would have been more time for Ron to voice his platform for all to see. With them there, there was often so little time, Ron only had time to respond to one question.

Ron said he saw a sharp increase in support after Cain dropped out.