PDA

View Full Version : Greta's not happy with McCain and co

itshappening
03-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Think about this about Senator Rand Paul ….
by Greta Van Susteren Posted in: Senator Rand Paul

This posting is NOT whether you agree with Senator Rand Paul about drone policy…this is about good manners and decency.

Senator Rand Paul, as far as I recall, did NOT get personal or trash or insult anyone in his filibuster. Instead Senator Paul passionately debated. He also did not break any Senate rule but rather debated within the framework set forth by the Senate.

Can you say the same for his critics? Did they passionately debate (and disagree) with him — or did they get personal and insulting?

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2013/03/10/think-about-this-about-senator-rand-paul/

radiofriendly
03-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Great stuff. Just saw it...

PatriotOne
03-10-2013, 03:36 PM
There's 93 articles in google just today on Rand's filibuster. I can't remember anything getting this much attention 5 days after the fact that didn't involve a bloody massacre for a long time.

torchbearer
03-10-2013, 03:39 PM
There's 93 articles in google just today on Rand's filibuster. I can't remember anything getting this much attention 5 days after the fact that didn't involve a bloody massacre for a long time.

thanks to mccain and graham, they extended the news cycle on this story.
and it cost them political capital, not rand.

Working Poor
03-10-2013, 03:44 PM
I think Greta would be a good VP choice. She's smart and principled I have always liked her.

PatriotOne
03-10-2013, 03:47 PM
thanks to mccain and graham, they extended the news cycle on this story.
and it cost them political capital, not rand.

Isn't that just delicious :cool:?

torchbearer
03-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Isn't that just delicious :cool:?

moar pleaz.

itshappening
03-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Woah! Her blog post has 600 comments... it only had like 30 when I posted it here.

Incredible. She has a lot of traffic on her website. Awesome stuff.

Jack Bauer
03-10-2013, 04:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BdtLtSd.png

itshappening
03-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Check the comments out. They're really positive on there...

mad cow
03-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Woah! Her blog post has 600 comments... it only had like 30 when I posted it here.

Incredible. She has a lot of traffic on her website. Awesome stuff.

It has over 1000 now,99+%positive.63 poured in in the few minutes I was reading them.
Ya think maybe Rand struck a chord?

Krzysztof Lesiak
03-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Nice.

rubioneocon
03-10-2013, 07:07 PM
The ONLY talking head I saw on any of the Sunday political weeklies that were siding with the McCain and Graham position
in their assessment of Rand-standers as being "Libertarian kids in college dorms" was ex-Governor Jeb

(jpgs to be editted in shortly)

Dianne
03-10-2013, 07:23 PM
FOX is in the Rand corner these days... since their ratings took a mega nose dive. When did FOX become antiwar, and anti McCain and anti Gramnesty... When they are losing viewers at lightning speed. No one watches MSNBC, CNN and now FOX?

Since when is FAUX anti war? Two years ago, they would be delighted if their hair dresser was droned down for a bad hair day.

FAUX has some kind of agenda here... Possibly Murdoch didn't invest in Drone stock? Not sure... but support of any Paul, or any freedom in this country goes against the grain. I'm buying this, with much skepticism .