PDA

View Full Version : URGENT MESSAGE regarding Anglican Americans of pale color

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-10-2013, 12:52 PM
After many years of studying Anglican Americans of the pale color, with these being those people of the powdery complexion, I've come to the conclusion, being that I am of this decent, that we shouldn't drink. Really, there is something about when Anglican Americans drink that seems to cause within us syndromes of what cognitive scientists like referring to as a disposition, . . . ahem, towards doing that which isn't in our best interest. Indeed, unlike the other r-r-r-ich multiculturalism of the world, we Anglican Americans of the pale color tend to lose our identity when we aren't busy working out our problems. To the contrary, when we drink, we tend to feel inferior -- it is more than just our being taught to feel this way by the educational system. Not only that, but don't we tend to act racist as well! Really, the first step in recovering our lost culture, and I believe this with all my heart, is by our totally cutting out all drinking.
Please, I beg of you, Anglican Americans of the pale color, cut out your hideous drinking!
By the way, in taking our beginning first steps of recovering our lost culture, if we ever had one, what should we determine ourselves to be? Do you think "Anglican American of the pale color" is a dignified sounding reference?
What do you think, beloved forum members? Isn't this a very important on-topic issue?

oyarde
03-10-2013, 01:04 PM
I dunno , let me finish making my windchime, collecting eggs , feeding livestock , then I will have a beer and think about it ....

Philhelm
03-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I prefer the term "melanin challenged."

XNavyNuke
03-10-2013, 01:35 PM
What about melanin-deficient Catholics?

otherone
03-10-2013, 01:53 PM
After many years of studying Anglican Americans of the pale color

I find any discussion that groups people by color counter to the objective of individual Liberty. You can't fight collectivism with collectivism.

TaftFan
03-10-2013, 01:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Hans_Holbein%2C_the_Younger%2C_Around_1497-1543_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_of_England_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg/427px-Hans_Holbein%2C_the_Younger%2C_Around_1497-1543_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_of_England_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-10-2013, 11:11 PM
I dunno , let me finish making my windchime, collecting eggs , feeding livestock , then I will have a beer and think about it ....

Are you a farmer? If so, why do farmers with powder white complexions act so racist? I've got a theory that it has to do with the low niacin content of corn. But, then again, a student in University can eat a lot of corn and he or she won't be racist at all for the most popular reason that they learned not to be. So, once again I'm thinking that racism in Anglocans has got to have something to do with a disposition caused by drinking.

If you are a hippy farmer instead, then you wouldn't tend to be racist as we all know that from watching television. As the reasoning goes, because they avoid the drinking of alcohol in exchange for experimenting with drugs like marijuana and LSD, they won't tend to exhibit the genetic disposition towards racism like typical other farmers who know how to grow food.

sailingaway
03-10-2013, 11:15 PM
http://www.healthyanswers.com/answers/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Soothe_Winter_Dry_Skin.jpg

You aren't related to Fire11 are you?

bolil
03-10-2013, 11:21 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Hans_Holbein%2C_the_Younger%2C_Around_1497-1543_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_of_England_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg/427px-Hans_Holbein%2C_the_Younger%2C_Around_1497-1543_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_of_England_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

You had not permission to useth mine likeness.

JoshLowry
03-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Locking and banning.Thanks for playing.