PDA

View Full Version : Funny comments from WaPo Op-Ed

itshappening
03-09-2013, 04:32 PM
There's thousands of comments on Rand's op-ed and I'm lol'ing at some of them. Rand has really emboldened conservatives to take on liberals. Something has definitely changed here and liberals are being confronted with their hypocrisy and having it shoved down their throat by gleeful conservatives.

Check this:

-
fenria14

Why am I supposed to support Obama? Because he's black? Does he get a free pass because he's black? In the meantime, he's expanded these wars, he never closed Gitmo, he renewed the Patriot Act, opened up all FAA airspace to drones, wants to drone half the middle east, is a hair's breadth away from war with Iran, and hasn't done anything to cut the wasteful spending that is drowning this country.

Oh, but he's black and he loves gays!!!! Oh, well then I have to support him, right! I mean, he's BLACK and he loves GAYS! And after all, that's really all that matters these days. Feel good politics. Deficit and human lives be d*mned. Who cares about little children killed in Afghanistan by drones when I can pat myself on the back for shedding crocodile tears at a gay wedding!
-

There's many more
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/sen-rand-paul-my-filibuster-was-just-the-beginning/2013/03/08/6352d8a8-881b-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394_allComments.html?ctab=all_&

See if you find any and post your favorites.