PDA

View Full Version : Is Google Censoring RP News?

PennCustom4RP
11-23-2007, 05:06 PM
I have a module on my Yahoo homepage, Ron Paul-Google News, which delivers articles posted about Ron Paul daily.
For every article that has a positive title concerning RP, when I open that article, I get a '404 code', or other 'article not found on server' note.
Not the same can be said for every article with negative or naysayer title, those articles are found, and able to be read.

This has been going on for about a month. Anyone else also finding this to be the situation?

sharedvoice
11-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Yes. I've not been getting the same results either. Google recently change search settings to add content filtering... "SafeSearch Filtering" not sure if that may have any impact, however I am usually suspect to any restrictions.

SHAREDVOICE :)
www.youtube.com/sharedvoice
sharedvoiceus@gmail.com

Seanmc30
11-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Well, weren't they caught adjusting their poll recently in Giuliani's favor?? Or am I thinking of AOL?

ItsTime
11-23-2007, 06:16 PM
///

CurtisLow
11-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Well, weren't they caught adjusting their poll recently in Giuliani's favor?? Or am I thinking of AOL?

AOL

Jaykzo
11-23-2007, 07:13 PM
I was under the impression that the guys at Google were fans of Ron Paul. I know they've donated to him, and they hosted an interview with him that got a lot of attention at the time.

Elijah
11-23-2007, 07:16 PM
I have complete faith in Sergey Brin and Larry Page that they would not knowingly support that.

Channing
11-24-2007, 09:37 AM
I have complete faith in Sergey Brin and Larry Page that they would not knowingly support that.

I wouldn't be surprised. Check out Operation Mockingbird.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Sergey and Larry wouldn't even have to know what's going on.