PDA

View Full Version : BUSH is on every single Sunday show this weekend

itshappening
03-08-2013, 06:31 PM
What the hell are the GOP thinking?

Just when Rand Paul gives them a massive victory they want to remind every single voter of the toxic name BUSH:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sunday-talk-show-tip-sheet-88645.html?hp=r2

Jeb is a moron with nothing useful to say. A perpetual reminder of the Bush era GOP. He last held office in 2006.

Brian4Liberty
03-08-2013, 06:41 PM
On Special Report (Fox, Wallace sitting in), they spoke a little about Rand, mentioned Presidential run, and then started to talk about Rubio and Jeb. Called it a great week for Bush. Jeb will be on FNS with Wallace this week.

itshappening
03-08-2013, 06:44 PM
A great week?> what's he done? He hasn't held an office since 2006 and they're pushing this moron?

green73
03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the 'victory' Rand. Now fuck you.

seapilot
03-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Jeb and Rubio are Banking cartel approved (1%). Rand is people approved.

The GOP ruling class do not think, they do what they are paid to do. Can we beat them out of the GOP or is it easier go second party with popular uprising?

parocks
03-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Keep fighting against the GOP-e

vita3
03-08-2013, 06:49 PM
GOP is what it is.

Brian4Liberty
03-08-2013, 06:50 PM
A great week?> what's he done? He hasn't held an office since 2006 and they're pushing this moron?

Book tour this week.

Keith and stuff
03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Jeb is a moron with nothing useful to say.

That is rude. He actually seems pretty smart, IMO.

itshappening
03-08-2013, 07:28 PM

There's really nothing smart about saying the US needs more tax revenue when it has the most tax revenue its ever had.

jkr
03-08-2013, 07:44 PM
but hes a bush
A BuuuuusssssshH!!1!!!!

BU$H $HIT...

HOLLYWOOD
03-08-2013, 07:45 PM
TPTB control the entire rigged election system... The Illusion of Choice, pumping their marionettes of choice... JEB BUSH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SC_wjQtfhZQ

http://blognonymo.us/images/bush-dynasty.jpg

green73
03-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Jeb and Rubio are Banking cartel approved (1%). Rand is people approved.

Has anybody done the genealogy on Rubio? Does he have the bloodline?

green73
03-08-2013, 07:49 PM

Read: Bush Family of Secrets.

You can never be too rude when talking about these people.

HOLLYWOOD
03-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Read: Bush Family of Secrets.

You can never be too rude when talking about these people.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tkrcbNUxS9Y/UOxjlS-x-2I/AAAAAAAAAeI/Eqkwzd7Oot8/s1600/0385498632_large.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/George_W._Bush_and_family.jpg/800px-George_W._Bush_and_family.jpg

Mini-Me
03-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Has anybody done the genealogy on Rubio? Does he have the bloodline?

Maybe I'm just being naive here, but if you're talking about what I think you are, wouldn't a huge percentage of westerners have it anyway?

CaptUSA
03-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Damage control Sunday for the establishment. We'll see how well this pathetic attempt works...

I predict all next week will be all about Bush - just so they can pretend the Rand thing didn't happen. It ain't gonna work this time, folks. We have become too strong!

cajuncocoa
03-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Are we seriously worried about being rude toward Jeb Bush? :rolleyes: Sometimes I wonder what board I've stumbled upon when I come here.

rubioneocon
03-08-2013, 08:09 PM
There's really nothing smart about saying the US needs more tax revenue when it has the most tax revenue its ever had.

Jeb would never be on a ticket with Rand because of three things now . . .

Rand is right about defacto amnesty . . . Jeb NOT

Rand is right about fiscal policy, Ill trust we need lower taxes to stimulate through more jobs . . . Jeb NOT

and the third thing, the third thing is . . . is . . . Ooops

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/Jeb-Bush-Hillaryjpg_full_380_zpsb036cc37.jpg

Peace Piper
03-08-2013, 08:14 PM
It could be Bush v Clinton again!

Wouldn't that be grand? Most of America wouldn't even object.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4348/obamabushclinton010709.jpg

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4994/hillarybugeyed.jpg

green73
03-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Maybe I'm just being naive here, but if you're talking about what I think you are, wouldn't a huge percentage of westerners have it anyway?

Well, I guess we're all descended from Adam. But these people are a lot more precise than that. I don't know what the cutoff is.

mad cow
03-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Damage control Sunday for the establishment. We'll see how well this pathetic attempt works...

I predict all next week will be all about Bush - just so they can pretend the Rand thing didn't happen. It ain't gonna work this time, folks. We have become too strong!

The violent death throes of a dying media.

anaconda
03-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Just when Rand Paul gives them a massive victory they want to remind every single voter of the toxic name BUSH:

The powers that be do not want Rand Paul in the Oval Office. This will be a huge force to overcome.

FSP-Rebel
03-08-2013, 08:36 PM
The powers that be do not want Rand Paul in the Oval Office. This will be a huge force to overcome.
Rand is up to the job and is way too clever for them. Let Fox and the Sunday shows do what they want, the heart and soul of the conservative grassroots gets their info from the internet and talk radio.

liveandletlive
03-08-2013, 08:37 PM
its simple, the GOP establishment needs a hack to win the swing states and Jeb's tight with hispanics

expect this clown to be appointed and selected

Zippyjuan
03-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Book tour this week.

Yep. And so far, it isn't going that great.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/national/clumsy-book-tour-shows-jeb-bush-still-untested-on-national-stage/2107701

Clumsy book tour shows Jeb Bush still untested on national stage

Adam C. Smith, Times Political Editor
Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:03pm

Associated Press

Maybe, after all the gushing about his policy chops, strong executive record and ability to broaden the appeal of conservative Republicans, Jeb Bush isn't ready for the national stage.

Certainly anyone watching the clumsy kickoff of his book tour this week — where he pushed the 2016 presidential door wide open — had to acknowledge that his political skills are a bit rusty six years after leaving Florida's Governor's Mansion.

It's one thing to make an off-hand comment that requires backpedaling or clarification on a hot-button issue. It's another to co-author a book on a controversial topic then make a carefully planned publicity tour that prompts much of the political world to question not only where you stand but what your motives are.

A series of national interviews this week made Bush look like a cross between Mitt Romney — flip-flopper — and Rick Perry — having to walk back what he wrote in his own book.

Bush used to support a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, but wrote in his new book, co-authored by Clint Bolick, that he now only supports a pathway to legal residency for illegal immigrants currently living in America.

More at link.

anaconda
03-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Rand is up to the job and is way too clever for them. Let Fox and the Sunday shows do what they want, the heart and soul of the conservative grassroots gets their info from the internet and talk radio.

The GOP is using Rand right now to pump up their brand. By 2016 he will be blacked out and ridiculed. With vast sums of money.

mosquitobite
03-08-2013, 08:52 PM
The GOP is using Rand right now to pump up their brand. By 2016 he will be blacked out and ridiculed. With vast sums of money.

I do expect that they will never allow another Rand inspired twitter rampage like what happened the other night.

Twitter will just conveniently not show any Rand related top tweet hashtags.

Keith and stuff
03-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Are we seriously worried about being rude toward Jeb Bush? :rolleyes: Sometimes I wonder what board I've stumbled upon when I come here.
I am. Many of us are in GOP leadership positions. We are trying to encourage others in GOP leadership positions to consider our ideas right? If we are rude, the might dismiss us, and they likely should. If someone was very rude to me, I'd likely dismiss everything else the person said.

Be a good person. Lead by example. Don't be part of the problem.

I'm trying to accomplish good things, not piss people off.

itshappening
03-08-2013, 08:53 PM

It really won't be that difficult. Rand just needs enough money and about 15% more support than dad in Iowa and NH and he's the GOP nominee.

He's a massive favorite for the nomination despite what anyone says because the organization that Ron built for 6 years in IA, NH and SC is there and all he needs to do is pick up the baton and build on it.

He should be very difficult to stop.

itshappening
03-08-2013, 08:55 PM

He's impossible to ignore. There are reporters at politico that cover nearly everything he does. Every interview. Every move. And this is 3 years out.

They can't ignore him when he's holding massive rallies in IA and NH and WINS them, he'll be their nominee before they realize it.

I cannot wait. It's going to be fun.

devil21
03-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Rupert wants no part of Rand. He wants more RINOs that are guaranteed to lose. Rupert is a Democrat. So are most of the sunday show hosts and bookers. They want to push who they know will lose in 2016. Not rocket science here.

mosquitobite
03-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Rupert wants no part of Rand. He wants more RINOs that are guaranteed to lose. Rupert is a Democrat. So are most of the sunday show hosts and bookers. They want to push who they know will lose in 2016. Not rocket science here.

The Bilderbergs will let a republican win this time. Gotta keep the sheep fooled with the false 2 party paradigm!

devil21
03-08-2013, 09:23 PM
The Bilderbergs will let a republican win this time. Gotta keep the sheep fooled with the false 2 party paradigm!

Id put money on that not happening if it's another weak moderate GOP nominee and that's what the media wants. I mean come on, only the hardest of neocons and dumbest of voters are going to get excited about voting for yet another Bush. He's a guaranteed loss, just like McCain and Romney.

mosquitobite
03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Id put money on that not happening if it's another weak moderate GOP nominee and that's what the media wants. I mean come on, only the hardest of neocons and dumbest of voters are going to get excited about voting for yet another Bush. He's a guaranteed loss, just like McCain and Romney.

Right, they will do that.

But then they'll let the dem nominee be a Gore or Kerry. Do you really not see the stupid charade for what it is?

gwax23
03-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Its beyond me how the GOP can possibly think Bush is viable. The name alone is a killer forget the multitude of other personal flaws and shortcomings. I understand there reasoning to stop Rand but clearly they are desperate if Bush is all they have.

I hope they do nominate him and Loose again in an even bigger defeat. Then the economic collapse would happen under a big statist democrat. No one could blame free markets and then Rand swoops in to save the day....

mosquitobite
03-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Its beyond me how the GOP can possibly think Bush is viable.

Because this isn't the first Bilderberg rodeo.

They will put up an equally pathetic democrat so that they can earn money off the "close race" "too close to call" bullshit the sheeple lap up! So their media empires can rake in the dough.

They also have to keep the sheep convinced the 2 parties are different somehow.

Mini-Me
03-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Its beyond me how the GOP can possibly think Bush is viable. The name alone is a killer forget the multitude of other personal flaws and shortcomings. I understand there reasoning to stop Rand but clearly they are desperate if Bush is all they have.

I hope they do nominate him and Loose again in an even bigger defeat. Then the economic collapse would happen under a big statist democrat. No one could blame free markets and then Rand swoops in to save the day....

Oh, they could always blame free markets. The narrative among partisan Democrats right now is that the Republicans are so "obstructionist" that they can't get anything done, and therefore everything is still exclusively the fault of Republicans, thanks to "free markets," "deregulation," "horrific spending cuts," "reckless undertaxation," etc. Calling the GOP the "obstructionist" party has become a nearly pervasive slogan in those camps. Only complete unrestrained Presidential dictatorial powers would be likely to change this perception.

I'm hoping Rand can win in 2016 to put on the brakes for once, but if someone like Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush wins the nomination, I look forward to them following McCain and Romney into oblivion. (Rand will only have a good chance of winning if we take over enough party positions though, and he'll only be effective if we take over party positions so we can multiply our Congressional presence...)

gwax23
03-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Honestly if we where a multiparty state with proportional or instant runoff voting we would have such an easier time. This first past the post two party tyranny is bullshit.

Mini-Me
03-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Honestly if we where a multiparty state with proportional or instant runoff voting we would have such an easier time. This first past the post two party tyranny is bullshit.

I totally agree, and I've been saying this for a long time...although I tend to advocate range voting, at least for cases where there can be no proportional representation. :)

anaconda
03-08-2013, 10:08 PM
They will put up an equally pathetic democrat so that they can earn money off the "close race" "too close to call" bullshit the sheeple lap up! So their media empires can rake in the dough.

This is a keen insight IMHO. The party planks keep incrementally adjusting so that half of the voters migrate to one side or the other. It's like an adjusting betting line on a football game. Having a resistant knowledgeable libertarian wing on one side must upset their apple cart a bit, because they can't allow one side to become anti-state.

osan
03-08-2013, 10:15 PM

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sunday-talk-show-tip-sheet-88645.html?hp=r2

Jeb is a moron with nothing useful to say. A perpetual reminder of the Bush era GOP. He last held office in 2006.

yeah, we're doomed.

Constitutional Paulicy
03-08-2013, 10:27 PM
xx

mosquitobite
03-08-2013, 10:35 PM
This is a keen insight IMHO. The party planks keep incrementally adjusting so that half of the voters migrate to one side or the other. It's like an adjusting betting line on a football game. Having a resistant knowledgeable libertarian wing on one side must upset their apple cart a bit, because they can't allow one side to become anti-state.

exactly like a football game - with the right jerseys and cheerleaders for each "team"

There is no room in this game for refs ;)

kahless
03-08-2013, 10:35 PM

Bush is this cycles Romney. Been saying this all along that Jeb Bush is their man for this election cycle since the Progressive Republican establishment ultimately want a Bush/Rubio ticket. Both appeal to the growing Spanish speaking population and Rubio is there to appeal to mainstream Conservatives. He is this cycles Sarah Palin to give the appearance of a balanced ticket. (of course we know better).

Just like they did with Progressives McCain and Romney, they will spin Jeb Bush as the Conservative savior. This is for the purpose of no matter which party wins the election the Progressives win, as long as they pick the Republican ticket. Jeb Bush is the perfect Progressive to continue the Clinton, Bush and Obama, legacy.

thoughtomator
03-08-2013, 10:41 PM
I wholly approve putting Bush up on every show they can. Let the world see how pathetic the alternatives are, and how weak the promises and offerings of the failed establishment are. In the wake of the Filiblizzard it will be obvious to everyone how much stronger a candidate Paul will be than Bush or any of his equivalents.

Let McCain get more face time to destroy himself as well. There's no way they can paper this over or make it go away - it was an event as widely followed as the State of the Union address, without the benefit of advance scheduling, a made-for-TV stage, and national live broadcast coverage. Paul kicked Obama's ass using only CSPAN2, and did it in such a way that no one can seriously say he'd been anything other than modest and completely reasonable in his demands.

mosquitobite
03-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Paul kicked Obama's ass using only CSPAN2, and did it in such a way that no one can seriously say he'd been anything other than modest and completely reasonable in his demands.

Not just CSPAN2, but twitter.

Twitter is why they couldn't "HIDE" the support Rand got. They couldn't black that out!

anaconda
03-08-2013, 11:08 PM
They can't ignore him when he's holding massive rallies in IA and NH

Massive rallies? Well, I hope you're right. Remains to be seen. I DO think Rand has the potential to fire up the entire base like we haven't seen before.

Brian4Liberty
03-09-2013, 12:41 AM
I owe a debt of gratitude to the Bushes. GHW Bush woke me up to the folly of interventionist foreign policy, and the lost brother, Neil Bush, woke me up to the corruption of Wall St. and the Federal Reserve.

mosquitobite
03-09-2013, 07:38 AM
I owe a debt of gratitude to the Bushes. GHW Bush woke me up to the folly of interventionist foreign policy, and the lost brother, Neil Bush, woke me up to the corruption of Wall St. and the Federal Reserve.

Did you know Neil was set to have dinner with John Hinkley's brother the night of Reagan's assassination attempt?

Not conspiracy. That's a fact. He had to cancel dinner plans.

Working Poor
03-09-2013, 07:59 AM
GOP is what it is.

Yea owned by the Bush/Cheney cartel

itshappening
03-09-2013, 08:50 AM

Historically the party out of power for 8 years wins the next time so the GOP will be heavily favored in 2016 based on this history no matter the alleged popularity of Clinton she would have to buck a pretty big historical trend which only Bush managed in modern times and that's when things were going well and people were basically voting for a third Reagan term. The economy is going to suck in 2016 and people won't want an Obama third term.

Of course Bush will have no chance in the primary as i've said so no need to worry but he'll have his backers in the media and can walk on these shows even though someone like Rand has had to work hard to become a senator and get where he is (often fighting the establishment). Bush has been out of office for 7 years and has no relevance. Yes, he's got a book out but big deal.

itshappening
03-09-2013, 08:56 AM
By the way the GOP "power brokers" can't just let anyone "be the nominee"

All they can do is get them wide coverage like Bush is getting. That doesn't mean he's going to sweep Iowa and New Hampshire so let's not kid ourselves.

Perry had millions of dollars and was a sitting Texas governor with wide attention and coverage but couldn't do what George W. Bush managed because people have moved on now and Jeb will suffer the same fate.

The GOP power brokers can't do anything about Rand when he wins IA, NH and SC. He'd be their nominee before the end of January and we can all laugh at them and move on with courting the voters for the general election.

Feelgood
03-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Not sure why so much hate. Of all the Bush's, Jeb is the least offensive. He was one of the best Governor's we have had in our state, and let office with a VERY high approval rating. Would love to have had him continue here as Governor. We got Crist after Jeb, and that was even more horrendous. Though their name has been tainted by the previous Bush's, if Jeb were the GOP nominee, I could see myself voting for him.

Patrick Henry
03-09-2013, 09:24 AM
If Jeb runs and wins, he will introduce a world currency IMO. He must be stopped.

itshappening
03-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Not sure why so much hate. Of all the Bush's, Jeb is the least offensive. He was one of the best Governor's we have had in our state, and let office with a VERY high approval rating. Would love to have had him continue here as Governor. We got Crist after Jeb, and that was even more horrendous. Though their name has been tainted by the previous Bush's, if Jeb were the GOP nominee, I could see myself voting for him.

Take off your blinkers. Bush is a neocon and corporatist.

His brother was a popular governor of Texas as well before he got into the White House and started the destruction of the economy, liberty and the GOP.

cajuncocoa
03-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Its beyond me how the GOP can possibly think Bush is viable.
Forgive me for sounding somewhat cynical and conspiratorial, but there are times when I wonder if votes even matter and/or if they are counted. If my suspicions have been right at those times, it doesn't matter if Bush is viable...we will get him even if no one wants him. Maybe there's a bigger plan that has always been set in motion and there's nothing we can do to stop it. :(

rubioneocon
03-09-2013, 10:41 AM
a Bush45 completes the trifecta for them I guess . . .

. . . but don't worry it ain't happenin'

speciallyblend
03-09-2013, 10:45 AM
bush is the quickest way for the gop to throw 2014/2016 elections.

No Free Beer
03-09-2013, 10:46 AM
i made this prediction a few days ago

itshappening
03-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Forgive me for sounding somewhat cynical and conspiratorial, but there are times when I wonder if votes even matter and/or if they are counted. If my suspicions have been right at those times, it doesn't matter if Bush is viable...we will get him even if no one wants him. Maybe there's a bigger plan that has always been set in motion and there's nothing we can do to stop it. :(

The good news is AJ Spiker is IA GOP chairman and a RP supporter so at the very least we can ensure there are no shenanigans in the caucus returns when they're made to headquarters on the big night and in SC the chairman is also a good guy who went to Israel with Rand.

I'd be much more concerned with NH... remember they tend to lock up ballot boxes and stuff them like Mugabe does in Zimbabwe. I don't trust the GOP there but we have time to seize control of it due to the liberty activist influence.

robert68
03-09-2013, 11:41 AM
His father didn't embrace the neocons (and opposed the Iraq war), his brother did. It may be interesting seeing what he does.

itshappening
03-09-2013, 12:42 PM
His father didn't embrace the neocons (and opposed the Iraq war), his brother did. It may be interesting seeing what he does.

His father prosecuted the 1st iraq war, what are you on about?

they're all the same. It's a mafia and their donors are all the same. Jeb isn't some how different. He's just another member of the crime family.

Antischism
03-09-2013, 12:51 PM
STAY. OUT. THEBUSHES.

speciallyblend
03-09-2013, 02:24 PM
i made this prediction a few days ago

if the gop even considers a bush again. Then they deserve the whig party path.

Occam's Banana
03-09-2013, 03:10 PM
if the gop even considers a bush again. Then they deserve the whig party path.

That's an excellent reason for hoping that they DO go with another Bush again.

BenIsForRon
03-09-2013, 03:26 PM
The fact that Jeb Bush is even a possibility shows this country has some really deep psychological issues.

robert68
03-09-2013, 03:39 PM