PDA

View Full Version : Caller calls out Ed Schultz on Drones and GE.

RPfan1992
03-08-2013, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QxiIQapRs

Peace Piper
03-08-2013, 04:18 PM
This 2 bit punk makes my blood boil. Quit watching his lying filthy mug years ago, this clip brings back horrible memories.

He is the epitome of a neocon thug, yelling, screaming and shouting down anyone that doesn't suck up his bs. He "used to be" a Republican, until he realized he could fake left enough to get his own msnbc show. I remember during the "health care debate" he was screaming and yelling "Just take the deal!!" over and over and having dying kids on, trying to bury any rational discussion.

shultz is the worst of the worst. I hope he gets what he deserves one day. Before that, I hope he has to field thousands of calls just like that smart woman from LA.

vita3
03-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Schultzie might blow another gasket if a caller accurately connected the sole source contract the Bin Laden family had w/ GE, within Saudi Arabia.

dannno
03-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Holy fuck this guy doesn't know when he's been pwned.

Also, he said the caller should be killed by a drone or something..

A Son of Liberty
03-09-2013, 04:03 PM
I have no argument, so I will call you a psycho. Seems to work for Piers Morgan.

belian78
03-09-2013, 04:06 PM
He is the left's Bill O'Reilly, that's for sure. I bet they actually get together for cognac and cigars.

Constitutional Paulicy
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Wish more people would call these thugs out like that. His petty reaction and childish behavior was quite revealing. People will see through it and get the message.

anaconda
03-09-2013, 04:21 PM
He is the left's Bill O'Reilly, that's for sure. I bet they actually get together for cognac and cigars.

O'reilly is far more talented than Ed at being a devil's advocate and semantically controlling an argument, IMHO. Schultz always seemed to me to lack knowledge and content, coupled with poor speaking skills and an inability to phrase logical and compelling arguments. Plus he just whines a lot. He shares a lot in common with Mark Levin.

anaconda
03-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Ed Schultz & James Carville on rant on Rand's filibuster and the GOP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRm8ABfd528

Anti Federalist
03-09-2013, 07:13 PM
WRT the video title...being rebuked by the likes of McPain and Graham Cracker is a good thing.

VoluntaryAmerican
03-09-2013, 07:39 PM
That's a hell of a brave woman!

Good on her. She did the right thing.

Ed made an ass of himself... if that doesn't wake a few of his idiot viewers up, I don't know what will.