PDA

View Full Version : It's time to IMPEACH Bush & Cheney Thread

buffalokid777
06-22-2007, 09:13 PM
I have watched Bush & Cheney just run this country into the ground....

I have never seen a lower approval of the prseident or congress in my 38 years......

I still shake my head in amazement that they tried to impeach Clinton for lying about an affair......

Yet the Bush crime family has not yet been brought to justice?

If any one ever deserved to be impeached....it is Bush & his cronies....

Him and Cheney are the two biggest liars in the world.......

After seeing Cheney trying to deny he's part of the executive branch after claiming executive privlige on his other misdeeds?

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Paulson, Bolton, Gonzalez.......that's the short list....

These people belong in Jail.....It's time to start talking impeachment and indictments.....never before in my 38 years have I seen an adminstration more desrving of Jail than the Bush regime.....

Regime Change starts at home! IMPEACH BUSH & HIS CRONIES!

CJLauderdale4
06-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Funny, trying to get Congressmen who don't uphold the Constitution to use Constitutional power to impeach the President.

No Republicrat is going to vote for that. And then put Pelosi in charge?!?! Don't see them having a spine to do that. I think all excpet RP need to go.

buffalokid777
06-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Your right....Pelosi belongs in jail too.......

But I was just working on the current criminals at the top....Pelosi is on the list too for when we finally get the neocons in jail where they belong.....after that we can start incarcerating the Pelosi, Hillary & the rest of the DLC and they're ilk......

CurtisLow
06-22-2007, 09:38 PM
I agree 100%! Why doesnt congress wake the F up!
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3690/constitutionkq2.jpg
Above should lead to
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4346/gwbushgeorgebushsrdickczu3.jpg

How much longer will the American people put up with this crap. "The raping of America"

buffalokid777
06-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Curtis....

If we could bring your picture of jailhouse scum to reality.......

I would be the happiest person on the planet.....along with a few billion others :)

CJLauderdale4
06-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Your right....Pelosi belongs in jail too.......

But I was just working on the current criminals at the top....Pelosi is on the list too for when we finally get the neocons in jail where they belong.....after that we can start incarcerating the Pelosi, Hillary & the rest of the DLC and they're ilk......

No doubt. The Constitution is merely a tool they use or hide behind when they get beat at their own game - a game which basically disregards the Constitution.

The Constitution is what constrains the government from taking rights away from us. This is why they disregard it. I think America has given politicians in DC too much "benefit of the doubt". There's no doubt anymore what these people are really doing...

buffalokid777
06-22-2007, 09:50 PM
No doubt. The Constitution is merely a tool they use or hide behind when they get beat at their own game - a game which basically disregards the Constitution.

The Constitution is what constrains the government from taking rights away from us. This is why they disregard it. I think America has given politicians in DC too much "benefit of the doubt". There's no doubt anymore what these people are really doing...

I really hope the REAL Conservatives and Liberals.....take back their parties from the Neocons & the PNAC and from the Neolibs and the DLC.....these people are traitors....for those of you who think the Neocons & The Neolibs are the New World Order......Think Again!!!!!

They are the New Underworld Order.....They belong in JAIL.......

Look at these people.....

They say the patriot act is patriotic.....NOT QUITE......

They say immigration reform is not amnesty.....THEY LIE......

They say they are the New World Order (At least George Bush Sr did...).....THEY ARE THE NEW UNDERWORLD ORDER.....THEY BELONG IN JAIL!!!!!

LibertyBelle
06-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Can't put Pelosi in there! Egads! You have to go after the people that are backing them....the banksters and the NWO groups! Cut off all gov't contact with them. Or else, it will just be a revolving door...SSDD. Impeachments won't do a darn thing until we get rid of the puppetmasters. Hydra heads just grow back, have to destroy the body.

The destruction of our Republic has been in the works for decades. Have to take down the Fed Reserve first! That will get things rolling.

Feds behind the biggest jail bars you can find! Bye, bye fractional bankers! Biggest special interest group there is. Kennedy knew this, and was working on it. First things first!

buffalokid777
06-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Can't put Pelosi in there! Egads! You have to go after the people that are backing them....the banksters and the NWO groups! Cut off all gov't contact with them. Or else, it will just be a revolving door...SSDD. Impeachments won't do a darn thing until we get rid of the puppetmasters. Hydra heads just grow back, have to destroy the body.

The destruction of our Republic has been in the works for decades. Have to take down the Fed Reserve first! That will get things rolling.

Feds behind the biggest jail bars you can find! Bye, bye fractional bankers! Biggest special interest group there is. Kennedy knew this, and was working on it. First things first!

WE NEED RON PAUL ELECTED.....IS HE THE ONLY HONEST PERSON LEFT IN CONGRESS? I THINK SO!

LibertyBelle
06-23-2007, 08:23 AM
You gotta get informed....these people are NOT the NWO (New World Order).....

They are the NUO (New Underworld Order).....or NEO... as in NEOCONS....NEOLIBS .... for the unelightened

Agreed, agreed! Much better term for those weasels! The Feds are loading onto a boat on the river Styx as we speak. :D

Bradley in DC
06-23-2007, 08:30 AM
If we impeach them, then there would be an incumbent to run against which is much more difficult!

LizF
06-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Impeachment FAQ (I posted this in another thread):

http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/pri... hment_faq.htm