PDA

View Full Version : Cheney gave shoot down order on 9/11 - told W to stay in the air

sailingaway
03-08-2013, 01:00 PM
h/t http://www.dailypaul.com/277444/dick-cheney-admits-he-lied-about-9-11

The New York Times’ Maureen Daud writes today [mod note, in her blog not in NYTimes] :

In a documentary soon to appear on Showtime, “The World According to Dick Cheney,” [Cheney said] “I got on the telephone with the president, who was in Florida, and told him not to be at one location where we could both be taken out.” Mr. Cheney kept W. flying aimlessly in the air on 9/11 while he and Lynn left on a helicopter for a secure undisclosed location, leaving Washington in a bleak, scared silence, with no one reassuring the nation in those first terrifying hours.

“I gave the instructions that we’d authorize our pilots to take it out,” he says, referring to the jet headed to Washington that crashed in a Pennsylvania field. He adds: “After I’d given the order, it was pretty quiet. Everybody had heard it, and it was obviously a significant moment.”

When they testified together before the 9/11 Commission, W. and Mr. Cheney kept up a pretense that in a previous call, the president had authorized the vice president to give a shoot-down order if needed. But the commission found “no documentary evidence for this call.”

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opinion/perspectives/maureen-dowd-repent-dick-cheney-678240/

talkingpointes
03-08-2013, 01:06 PM
No, that isn't how it happened, we all saw the movie Let's Roll. The passengers took over the plane and it crashed. Remember the phone call from the sky?

sailingaway
03-08-2013, 01:08 PM
No, that isn't how it happened, we all saw the movie Let's Roll. The passengers took over the plane and it crashed. Remember the phone call from the sky?

It doesn't say they shot it down, it says they gave the order. My understanding was the order was IF it acted in a specific way. But I don't really know.

talkingpointes
03-08-2013, 01:09 PM
It doesn't say they shot it down, it says they gave the order. My understanding was the order was IF it acted in a specific way. But I don't really know.

Well why admit that he gave the order? Have you seen what was left of the wreck? Nothing, nada.

ghengis86
03-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Well why admit that he gave the order? Have you seen what was left of the wreck? Nothing, nada.

You mean the plane's fuselage, the mangled engines, the debris field, etc?

Oh yeah, I didn't see those either...

vita3
03-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Does anybody hear think Cheney was surprised that Tues morning w/ the attacks?

dannno
03-08-2013, 02:19 PM

Surprised it actually worked?

DGambler
03-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Surprised it actually worked?

And is still working.

TheGrinch
03-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Total BS, if he'd given the order to shoot down, then the plane heading towards the Pentagon would have been shot down.

See this testimony from Manetta (that was removed from the 9/11 commission report and archives, hmmm, wonder why). He said he was unsure what order Cheney was telling them to follow, but it's abundantly clear that it was a stand-down order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

CPUd
03-08-2013, 09:07 PM

They also claim the fighters were not close enough to 93 to shoot it down; they were focused on D.C. sometime between when the Pentagon was hit and Flight 93 reported crashed.

The pilots would probably still have to confirm the authorization before they actually fired.

ronpaulfollower999
03-08-2013, 09:37 PM
You mean the plane's fuselage, the mangled engines, the debris field, etc?

Oh yeah, I didn't see those either...

But, but, we found a perfectly unharmed passport!

dannno
05-09-2013, 12:12 AM
In fact, Cheney acted as if he was the president on 9/11.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Dick_Cheney_Admits_that_He_Lied_about_911/25883/0/38/38/Y/M.html

COpatriot
05-09-2013, 12:53 AM

Not at all, but certainly excited as hell

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-09-2013, 02:27 AM
It wasn't shot down, the people on flight 93 heroically took control of the plane and traveled into another dimension.

Aratus
05-09-2013, 07:59 AM
so we now hear how veep r.cheney micromanaged the response to 911
as we infer that our sitting potus micromanaged the benghazi response?

klamath
05-09-2013, 08:05 AM
And people still think the VP has no power. Chaney ran that admin.

Aratus
05-09-2013, 08:16 AM
as a contrast, we see BHO trying to condition his most partisan groundlings to
the very idea that vice president joe biden has to be taken seriously on occasion

jmdrake
05-16-2013, 10:36 AM
I don't know how I missed this...but....bump!

John F Kennedy III
05-16-2013, 10:49 AM
So 9/11 is now allowed in GP? Don't ever put another thread of mine in Hot Topics. It will be remade here in GP if you do.

Warlord
05-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Guess who was on AF1 with Bush on 9/11?

Jay Carney.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.politicsdaily.com/media/2011/02/jay-carney-427yp-021711.jpg

"The administration knew nothing then and it knows nothing now. Everything will be fixed in due course and we'll know more after we've conducted an official review to report back in an unspecified time period... next question?"

jmdrake
05-16-2013, 10:58 AM
So 9/11 is now allowed in GP? Don't ever put another thread of mine in Hot Topics. It will be remade here in GP if you do.

Progress? ;) Seriously, the reason for HT is becoming less and less apparent with each passing day. Out government is being openly criminal, (sicking the IRS on dissident groups, spying on reporters, stealing health records), some "conspiracies" are out in the open (Joe Biden calling for pastors to push for gun control, billions of extra bullets purchased, MRAPS for use inside the U.S.), and even MSM rags are admitting there really is a global banking conspiracy. So...why hide our light under a bushel?

jmdrake
05-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Guess who was on AF1 with Bush on 9/11?

Jay Carney.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.politicsdaily.com/media/2011/02/jay-carney-427yp-021711.jpg

"The administration knew nothing then and it knows nothing now. Everything will be fixed in due course and we'll know more after we've conducted an official review to report back in an unspecified time period... next question?"

I was just about to ask you the Jay Carney connection. Thanks.

Warlord
05-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Check his wikipedia JMdrake. Amazing.

He's been a mouthpiece for a lot longer than I thought.

John F Kennedy III
05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Progress? ;) Seriously, the reason for HT is becoming less and less apparent with each passing day. Out government is being openly criminal, (sicking the IRS on dissident groups, spying on reporters, stealing health records), some "conspiracies" are out in the open (Joe Biden calling for pastors to push for gun control, billions of extra bullets purchased, MRAPS for use inside the U.S.), and even MSM rags are admitting there really is a global banking conspiracy. So...why hide our light under a bushel?

Exactly bro.

Anti Federalist
05-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Mr. Cheney kept W. flying aimlessly in the air on 9/11 while he and Lynn left on a helicopter for a secure undisclosed location, leaving Washington in a bleak, scared silence, with no one reassuring the nation in those first terrifying hours

I think I would blow my own brains out, if I found myself needing to be "reassured" at any time, by either one of those cocksuckers.

Anti Federalist
05-16-2013, 01:01 PM

Well stated.

John F Kennedy III
05-16-2013, 01:15 PM
I think I would blow my own brains out, if I found myself needing to be "reassured" at any time, by either one of those cocksuckers.

There's really not anything else left to do if you're THAT desperate.

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-16-2013, 02:04 PM
9/11 was an inside/outside job. Both CIA and Mossad were involved.

paulbot24
05-16-2013, 02:28 PM
9/11 was an inside/outside job. Both CIA and Mossad were involved.

Try explaining this to people that don't realize that "Mossad" and "Assad" are different entities.

HOLLYWOOD
05-16-2013, 03:04 PM
RULE NUMBER ONE:

★ ★ ★ Never believe anything the Government Fraudsters & Con Artists tell you ★ ★ ★