PDA

View Full Version : lol the greatest freudian slip by sean hannity just now

jtstellar
03-07-2013, 08:30 PM
"He stood up and spoke for hours and hours, but where were the democrats? Only one brave democratic senator stood up with Ron Paul.. excuse me, Rand Paul."

just seconds ago

thoughtomator
03-07-2013, 08:32 PM
how long before they start asking themselves why they didn't nominate Ron last year?

The Goat
03-07-2013, 08:40 PM
how long before they start asking themselves why they didn't nominate Ron last year?

America never makes a mistake, and never apologizes. I thought we all knew the minds of neocons by now. XD

fr33
03-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I heard a guy doing the newsbreak on the radio today say "Senator Ron Paul from Kentucky". I think it might happen as often as the Osama/Obama slip up.

jtstellar
03-08-2013, 01:49 PM
I heard a guy doing the newsbreak on the radio today say "Senator Ron Paul from Kentucky". I think it might happen as often as the Osama/Obama slip up.

i think it's safe to say we brain-washed the entire country to liberty.. yes brainwashing is real if you repeat something a thousand times, the echoing of ron paul chants have stuck in american's heads forever

LibertyEagle
03-08-2013, 01:52 PM

He knows why. Hannity is just part of the machine.