PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Dream In My Sleep About The Republican Debates

dude58677
06-22-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm not joking about the following.

Bob Costas was the host:

"There are war heroes(John McCain). There are heroes in times of crisis(Rudy Guillani). There are Hollywood heroes(Fred Thompson). This time there is a hero that hasn't been around since the beginning of American history. Is Ron Paul the Thomas Jefferson of our time? Debate 6 is next.

(Roundball rock("This is the Republican Debates on NBC"(Ariel Shot of debate arena )

angrydragon
06-22-2007, 09:15 PM
That seems like a nice dream, and hopefully it'll be reality. =)

LibertyBelle
06-22-2007, 09:37 PM
"This time there is a hero that hasn't been around since the beginning of American history."

I read that and almost lost it.....LMAO, because it's so true! I think I was having a giddy attack from withdrawal from the forum...

dude58677
06-22-2007, 09:57 PM
"This time there is a hero that hasn't been around since the beginning of American history."

I read that and almost lost it.....LMAO, because it's so true! I think I was having a giddy attack from withdrawal from the forum...

This is how I had that dream in my sleep about the Republican Debates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAv4trNPQNg&mode=related&search=

dude58677
06-22-2007, 10:01 PM
And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaxOhOysTO4&mode=related&search=

V-rod
06-22-2007, 10:12 PM
I had a dream that I was in the movie, Nosferatu, and Ghouliani and Zombie Thompson were trying to eat me.

dude58677
06-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Seriously, I think we should try to get one of the networks to get Bob Costas to host the debates. Not only wil this attract attention to the debates but he'll be unbiased as he is with everything he broadcasts in sports. If someone truly is something, he'll say "You got to give them alot of credit". I can see him saying that about Ron Paul.

DjLoTi
06-22-2007, 10:29 PM
I think bob costas, steve kerr, jeff van gundy, and many other sports reporters/debaters, but excluding charles barkley, would be MUCH MUCH MUCH better at serving the American people by managing the debates rather then these 'news reporters'

dude58677
06-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I think bob costas, steve kerr, jeff van gundy, and many other sports reporters/debaters, but excluding charles barkley, would be MUCH MUCH MUCH better at serving the American people by managing the debates rather then these 'news reporters'

"If George Bush doesn't win this debate 4, he'll be in a 3-1 deficit where he will have to win debate 5 and then go back to the madhouse Boston Garden and face John Kerry for debates 6 and 7."