PDA

View Full Version : I updated my political Tractatus, beloved forum members

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-07-2013, 06:55 PM
1) The Endeavor of Law is, by Nature, an irrational process.
A) As rational thought reduces towards one common entity, law divides into endless criminal and civil matters.
1. As males live within a world of criminal, civil, and military law, females live in another world made up of criminal, civil and maternal law.
a. Criminal law prosecutes bad.
b. Civil law judges good versus good.
c. military law judges necessary-bad versus bad.
d. maternal law deals in the spontaneous birthing of all good and bad.

2) The Endeavor of Science is a rational process.
A) As the Endeavor of Science is rational, it is controlled by the irrationality of law.

3) All levels of expertise in society are fools certified officially so by irrational lawyers.
A) There is no issue to debate.
1. Close the book.

4) Productivity is increased by limiting irrational government.

Conclusion: As the confused deceivers have always claimed education increases productivity outright; in actuality, education increases productivity by empowering people to limit the size of irrational government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to help with the constructing of this Tractatus, you are welcome to do so. I'm trying to argue that limiting the size of government isn't an issue to be debated, but a natural law.

I've already argued the natural law that mothers care for their children, fathers fight against tyranny, and parents live within their means. This natural law is being antagonized by the government today through its principle media corporations, whether they be public or private intelligence agencies, to the point of persecution.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Bump

Am I in a forum of lawyers and law students? It would seem if people truly cared, they could take the little effort necessary to think outside of a box of laws. You know, at one time Congress was like honey bees working to advance the new order. Now that Congress works for Congress, there is no production of honey, but productions of lots of paper being produced by a hideous bastion of wasps and hornets.
At one time back in the day when the Normans (Vikings) defeated Germanic England, they made the Royalty learn how to speak French. This meant the French speaking Royalty remained strangers to the Germanic speaking Commoners they ruled over until after they managed to kick the Normans out and for a long time after that even. It wasn't until many years later that both these Latin based and Germanic languages evolved into English.
In the United States, we have two legal languages with one being legalese and the other being subordinate English or whatever else all the lessor clients speak. According to these irrational governments of lawyers, although I am not really a client of nonsense, I am deemed to be one or else! Like when the Catholic church and the royalty got together to burn anyone at the stack for reading the bible in a language other than Latin. They use bullying. Either act like a client or get futt bucked in jail for contempt.

Experts deemed officially so by lawyers are certified fools. You see, this is becoming true. As we continue to move away from advancing the new order our Founder's Established towards that of advancing the law for the sake of the law, everyone will continue on in the folly eroding away unto shear utter idiocy.

Prominence
03-07-2013, 09:29 PM
LOL yea law student here and I agree with your premise. An individual should not require a lawyer to defend his/her self just like an individual should not require an accountant to file their income tax. However I see the system we live in and figured my best chance to affectuate change is to become a lawyer. I see our god given rights being stripped away everyday and it makes me sick.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-08-2013, 08:03 AM
LOL yea law student here and I agree with your premise. An individual should not require a lawyer to defend his/her self just like an individual should not require an accountant to file their income tax. However I see the system we live in and figured my best chance to affectuate change is to become a lawyer. I see our god given rights being stripped away everyday and it makes me sick.

That wasn't my premise at all. My premise is that less government shouldn't be an issue, but a prerequisite natural law. No debate. If you want to debate, then bye. Less government means far less laws. Less laws means less lawyers.

Cleaner44
03-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Natural law dictates that humans care first and foremost about themselves. As a result, humans wish to be free rather than controlled by others.

Government exists to control human behaviour. Government literally is some humans exerting their will to control other humans, regardless of the natural desire to be free and un-controlled.

Limiting government is the natural reaction against those that wish to create the action of controlling humans.

cbc58
03-08-2013, 08:29 AM
What is the point you are trying to make? Is it that non-productive people feed off of productive people because of laws and lawyers?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-08-2013, 08:36 AM
Natural law dictates that humans care first and foremost about themselves. As a result, humans wish to be free rather than controlled by others.

Government exists to control human behaviour. Government literally is some humans exerting their will to control other humans, regardless of the natural desire to be free and un-controlled.

Limiting government is the natural reaction against those that wish to create the action of controlling humans.

Once again, why would a full grown man enjoy defeating a small boy in a game of chess? There is only one reason. He is a drunkard. Our government feels justified in what they are doing because they have evolved exactly to the point where everyone else is to blame. At the same time, those in our government have become drunkards on the false powers of manipulation.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-08-2013, 08:47 AM
What is the point you are trying to make? Is it that non-productive people feed off of productive people because of laws and lawyers?

There is no debate regarding the size of government as it is a natural law that it be limited in size. Circumcision demonstrates symbolically that a man reduces down to his completion. Likewise, his authority should be so reduced. Think of Socrates as being one of the ideal figures in history. For ninety-nine percent of the time that he related to others he was submissive to them by asking them the questions. He never elaborated to anyone as doing so could have gotten him killed. He obviously let Plato in on his theories. Jesus was the same way. Just because you sit at the head of the table doesn't mean you have to do anything. Just delegate out all the authority and sit back eating and drinking. I hate to use the word, but president Obama is just a fuckwit. He taunts the people by threatening the Constitution. He isn't just a smart ass, but when he gets finished pretty much screwing up everything, ironically, it is going to be the African American community who suffers the most.

cbc58
03-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Now that you have reached this epiphany... what are you going to do about it?

Prominence
03-08-2013, 09:10 AM
That wasn't my premise at all. My premise is that less government shouldn't be an issue, but a prerequisite natural law. No debate. If you want to debate, then bye. Less government means far less laws. Less laws means less lawyers.

Yes and again I agree, what came after my statement was just my 2 cents. Not looking to troll your thread or debate. Again just simply agreeing and stating the course I have taken to try and do something about it.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Now that you have reached this epiphany... what are you going to do about it?

I am already doing something about it. I have written a letter to the Supreme Court. If you have read my latest thread on the matter, I pretty much place most of the blame on the Supreme Court. Their present function within the government doesn't make sense as Congress are the true supreme court regarding the law of the land, with that being the U.S. Constitution.
Once again, if the new world order is today threatening the sovereignty of the U.S. Constitution, then what prior order is being replaced?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Yes and again I agree, what came after my statement was just my 2 cents. Not looking to troll your thread or debate. Again just simply agreeing and stating the course I have taken to try and do something about it.

About the last thing our nation needs today are more empowered lawyers. Instead, become an unofficial lawyer with a real education. Go the way of Jurisprudence? Take nothing but philosophy classes for your electives. Concentrate on philosophy of science courses. It is impossible to control government by the implementations of law. This is an extremely subtle point and the main reason the disadvantaged remain in dynasties to tyranny for thousands of years at a time. Instead, to control tyranny, one has to hold them to their conscience regarding the Truth. This is what I've been doing in here for a few years now. Starting from the state levels, we need to proclaim ourselves, the commoner people, as the judges over our leaders and then hold them to a higher judgement and to a greater penalty before the Almighty Truth.
This does have implications. As this will work to sober up these drunkards, they are drunk on the false powers of manipulation, it will also allow in the potential for Divine Intervention. That is why people need to move away from the northeast region of the United States. This needs to happen for the sake of the United States as it has become ground zero for those in contempt of the people's Civil Purpose.