PDA

View Full Version : Just sent this Christmas list to the family

Elwar
11-23-2007, 03:51 PM
My Christmas list:
Go to ronpaul2008.com and click on the "Donate Now" link and donate what you would have spent on my present to Ron Paul. Then, if you want, either get a screen shot with your name on the main page and give it to me on Christmas, or just print out the confirmation e-mail.

If you want to have the biggest impact you can donate along with tens of thousands of others on December 16th. Go to http://teaparty07.com to find out more and to sign up.

Save the stuff for the kids. This Christmas my only wish is for freedom.

ross11988
11-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Wow thats a great quote. "This Christmas my only wish is for freedom"

lastnymleft
11-24-2007, 12:15 AM
That's awesome, Elwar. Let us know of any reaction you get.

Elwar
12-18-2007, 11:44 PM
My mom donated $100 for me and my sister donated $25 on Dec. 16th.

Elwar
12-26-2007, 02:49 PM
This Christmas list garnered Ron Paul $175 from my family (not counting myself).

My brother called me and told me his gift for me was that he donated $50 to Ron Paul on Dec. 16th.

So, as of now...a family of 8 (6 kids), half have donated to Ron Paul.

My mom, my brother and one of my sisters and myself all donated to him and will probably vote for him.

My dad and my three other sisters...I'm not sure. The only one of them that I think will vote will probably vote Democrat...I'll still work on them though.

V3n
10-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Christmas might be off your radar a bit but BLACK THIS OUT is coming soon.. Some of the url's have changed, but the sentiment remains.

I'm telling my family that Christmas is coming early this year and it's October 19th, please donate on that day and consider me covered for December 25th.

bump for BTO!