PDA

View Full Version : REDDIT

scottditzen
03-07-2013, 01:05 PM
I've spent the past hour on Reddit. Rand is showing the way, and gaining much respect. You can see the seeds of a Ron-like coalition growing; a coalition based on principle. It transcends politics.

Go to reddit.com/r/politics/ read and ponder the future.

Specifically: http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/19sbr2/sen_rand_paul_filibusters_brennan_nomination_for/

randpaul2016
03-07-2013, 01:06 PM
never use reddit but imma check it out thanks

Havax
03-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Redditors are logical when it comes to religion and civil liberties, but somehow go full retard when it comes to economics.

scottditzen
03-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Redditors are logical when it comes to religion and civil liberties, but somehow go full retard when it comes to economics.

There's a ton of young people on there. Their brains are still not fully formed yet.

green73
03-07-2013, 02:20 PM

If more people would subscribe to pages like r/libertarian and r/austrian_economics, sound economics would have a larger voice there.

jllundqu
03-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Never go full retard....

Quark
03-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Well I checked out democratic underground and they were siding with McCain and calling Rand a racist again and again, lol, and they said that Rand is straw-manning. I think Rand Paul threatens them because they know he's not the typical GOP politician, but a neo-classical liberal statesman who can target their voting base.