PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Graham Assails 'Libertarians and Far Left' for Criticism of Drone Policy

AuH20
03-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Sorry, but there are many people outside that political spectrum that object to unconstitutional, preemptive drone strikes. Secondly, Lindsay you've never been a conservative. So let's just dissolve that fantasy.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=9018512

Not all Republicans were so enthusiastic about Paul's performance. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said the prospect of drones being used to kill people in the United States was "ridiculous" and called the debate "paranoia between libertarians and the hard left that is unjustified."

A Son of Liberty
03-07-2013, 09:30 AM
So sick of this cowardly traitor.

cajuncocoa
03-07-2013, 09:40 AM
what a jackass Lindsay Graham is.

DamianTV
03-07-2013, 09:49 AM
What they are truly sick of is our refusal to be completely obedient and enslaved. Sick of us resisting when they put in the instruments of our own demise. They just want us to walk blindly towards the cliff because they want us to believe them when they tell us that the "cliff is good for us".

otherone
03-07-2013, 09:51 AM
what a jackass Lindsay Graham is.

In his defense, it must be impossible for him to see the truth with his head shoved so far up his ass.

otherone
03-07-2013, 09:52 AM
I'd like to see Lindsey's stock portfolio.

acptulsa
03-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Then why didn't the president or the attorney general attest to the fact? Then why did the Senate object to confirming what Graham says with a Sense of the Senate resolution?

If there's nothing to what Rand Paul said, why doth everyone protest so much?

AngryCanadian
Traitor along with McCain they should go and take a hike.

kcchiefs6465
I'd like to see Lindsey's stock portfolio.
I'm sure BAE Systems and Raytheon are in there somewhere.

Spikender
03-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Can I get "Drones will not be used against citizens of the United States" in writing, Mr. Graham? You know, so that I can ball it up and shove it up your ass.

Bastiat's The Law
03-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Hope somebody primaries this clown.

rubioneocon
03-07-2013, 10:03 AM
hope he is criticizing the city of Charlottesville, VA which is banning drone surveillance of citizens over it's airspace

VBRonPaulFan
03-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Lindsay Graham is one of the few politicians i'd like to meet in real life and just scream at for about an hour to tell him what a sick, douche he is.

jmdrake
03-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Dear Lindsey Graham,

Do you believe Mark Levin and Michelle Bachmann are libertarians or liberals? Or are you, Senator Graham, just a looney loser?

Sincerely,

Sane America

CaptUSA
03-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Chris Christie... These are just a few of the names that will finally join the democratic party when the liberty movement finally sweeps over the GOP. Says a lot, doesn't it?

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2013, 11:02 AM
'Number of people killed by drones 0. Number of people killed by Al Qaeda 2,958. The reason it is not 2,000,000 or 20,000,000 or 200,000,000 million is because they can't get the weapons needed to kill that many of us.' - Graham

Then he alludes to weapons of mass destruction and assassinating American citizens here who are labeled enemey combatants or imminent threats. As been stated by Obama imminent is not immediate. This is so sickening I can hardly watch. It's going to be an early one for me. I'm ready for a drink already.

Dary
03-07-2013, 11:20 AM
IMO, Lindsey Graham in a round about way, just insinuated that Rand had provided aid and comfort to Al Queda.

Brian4Liberty
03-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Every single person in South Carolina that voted for Graham last time around needs to hold their heads in shame. He is disgusting.

HOLLYWOOD
03-07-2013, 11:45 AM
I blame no one but the uninformed voting derelicts of the state of South Carolina... that keep voting this 'Silver Tongued Devil' into the US Senate.

Where was South Carolina's other US Senator TIM SCOTT? Another MIA GOP Droid...

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2013, 12:07 PM
IMO, Lindsey Graham in a round about way, just insinuated that Rand had provided aid and comfort to Al Queda.
And then insinuated, or rather flatout stated, that any support to Al Qaeda is an assassinable offense. Then stated that whether drones or whatever was used makes no difference. Or was that Durbin? Bipartisan treachery. I don't know why I expected anything else. I hope the average American can read through their bullshit. I seem to think I am going to be spending at least some of my day reinforcing Rand Paul's filibuster and reputing John McCain and company bullshit.

DamianTV
03-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Eric Holder Admits Killing Americans With Drones on U.S. Soil is Unconstitutional

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XMk0AgncXUI

Anti Federalist
03-07-2013, 12:23 PM
'Number of people killed by drones 0. Number of people killed by Al Qaeda 2,958. The reason it is not 2,000,000 or 20,000,000 or 200,000,000 million is because they can't get the weapons needed to kill that many of us.' - Graham

Then he alludes to weapons of mass destruction and assassinating American citizens here who are labeled enemey combatants or imminent threats. As been stated by Obama imminent is not immediate. This is so sickening I can hardly watch. It's going to be an early one for me. I'm ready for a drink already.

LOL - The only "actor" that has used weapons of mass destruction is the the government this ass clown works for.

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Eric Holder Admits Killing Americans With Drones on U.S. Soil is Unconstitutional

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XMk0AgncXUI
The problem is when they try to redefine imminent threat as something other than immediate. Such was the case with Al Awlaki. He posed no immediate threat, but they argued that should he be left alone he would become an imminent threat in the future and thus it was legal for the president to order his assassination. Now how you derive imminent to not mean immediate is the work only swift tongued lawyers could accomplish. Drones will be [eventually, whether Obama starts it or not] and could be used under Obama's vague interpretation of imminent threats. Basically, if you are accused of being anti-government or a possible threat in the future, you can be indefinitely detained or assassinated. The fact that people can't see that this could be, and as history is repeatable would be, used to stop any political dissonance from the status quo is amazing. The framers of the Declaration of Independence, for example, could have been considered to be an imminent threat and assassinated for their views, under what president Barack Obama and his ilk consider Constitutional and justifiable. While they posed no immediate threat to anyone around them, in the future they would decalre Independence from the tyrannical State that oppressed them. It is a very slippery slope that needs to be reaffirmed. NO, THE PRESIDENT CANNOT KILL AN AMERICAN CITIZEN WITHOUT DUE PROCESS FROM THE COURTS. 'It is unappropriate' just doesn't cut it. He should have stated loudly and for the record, FUCK NO. HELL NO we can't. His legal dodging the likes only politicks can deliver is showing. They believe, and indeed plan, that an 'imminent' [not immediate, remember] threat can be killed, any means necessary- though drones make it especially troublesome.

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2013, 12:31 PM
LOL - The only "actor" that has used weapons of mass destruction is the the government this ass clown works for.
He literally said two hundred million Americans could and would be killed if we weren't keeping Al Qaeda contained to over there. He said that there will be Al Qaeda sympathetics here and implied that assassinating them without trial was acceptable. Whether that be with drones, or poison, or guns. Durbin further argued that the way they assassinated an 'imminent' [not immediate, but possibly future] threat is inconsequential. Anyone who takes that tick seriously needs to have their head examined. Ruined my day. Btw, did you read about the 74 year old grandma considered by the SPLC to be a part of a 'patriot' group [future terrrrist] 'Granny Warriors' or rather, an 'imminent threat.' - using Obama's vague definition and precedent, that is.

Seraphim
03-07-2013, 12:34 PM
More ******ry from a wannabe man who likes to talk tough and contract violence out to phantoms.

Dime a dozen these ******s are.

Seraphim
03-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Above words are F@GGOTRY and F@GGOT.

Censorship is lame, especially when a F@GGOT like this DESERVES to be called what he is; a F@GGOT.

Aratus
03-07-2013, 12:39 PM
i've been sorta quiet here since the 1st of the year but to my total delight
i saw extensive coverage of Senator Rand Paul's filibuster on my evening
national news and even a short meantion on my local news!!! needless to
say, i am once again thinking Lindsey Graham is being a total idiot in this.

coastie
03-07-2013, 12:43 PM
i've been sorta quiet here since the 1st of the year but to my total delight
i saw extensive coverage of Senator Rand Paul's filibuster on my evening
national news and even a short meantion on my local news!!! needless to
say, i am once again thinking Lindsey Graham is being a total idiot in this.

Reading your posts is akin to reading Haiku...you do realize it automatically indents for you, right?

:p

rubioneocon
03-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Grahamneocon tyrranist . . . the kind of leader Jefferson and Madison and the founders warned us all about . . .as a risk to democracy

as well as this guy . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bqr5DVx3dw

Ike : "We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes."

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2013, 12:47 PM
WRT to an above post- Feel free to make a thread solely for this if you want, AF. I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet.

Anti-government extremist groups reach record levels, say experts (http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/us/splc-extremist-groups-report/index.html?hpt=ju_c2)

[Nice little KKK picture to stir up an emotional response.-KCC]

For example a North Carolina-based group calling itself "Granny Warriors" appears on the SPLC list of active "patriots."

But founder Linda Hunnicutt says her organization is harmless.

"I am deadly!" she joked. "I'm 74 years old. I have COPD. I have congestive heart failure. I'm sewing a quilt."

Hunnicutt acknowledges she's no friend of the federal government, but, she wishes no harm on anyone.

"All these people that want to bomb places and kill children, come on," she said. "Who would be in sympathy with them?"

Hunnicutt said she and her group just want Uncle Sam to leave them alone. When Granny Warriors showed up on the SPLC list, Hunnicutt said she wasn't surprised. But it made her wonder, "Is this all they have to do?"

Nonetheless, Hunnicutt's thankful to be on the list because she said it increases her group's notoriety.

America Fuck Yeah!
http://i.imgur.com/Ym42qhh.jpg?1 (http://imgur.com/Ym42qhh)

:(

thoughtomator
03-07-2013, 12:49 PM
The voluntary political suicide of McCain and Graham together should be quadruple bonus points when we do the final tally on this event.

Anti Federalist
03-07-2013, 02:03 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bQPBmIj8--A/TujGC5LebLI/AAAAAAAAFVA/zPcSgvArLm8/s400/vanity-fair-mccain-lieberman-graham3.jpg

RP Supporter
03-07-2013, 02:14 PM
I've heard Graham (for some ungodly reason) has little in the way of primary challengers. Hopefully this little stunt inspires someone to jump in and SC voters to realize they can do better. I mean, it's hard to do worse.

Uriah
03-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I blame no one but the uninformed voting derelicts of the state of South Carolina, that keep voting this 'Silver Tongued Devil' in the US Senate.

Where was South Carolina's other US Senator TIM SCOTT? Another MIA GOP Droid.

Tim Scott showed up in support of Rand Paul last night. Please do some research before you start name calling.

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Tim Scott showed up in support of Rand Paul last night. Please do some research before you start name calling.
What time? I vaguely recall a host of Senators showing up around the 11 hours mark. I guess as they say though, better late than never.

HOLLYWOOD
03-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Tim Scott showed up in support of Rand Paul last night. Please do some research before you start name calling.Yeah Just like the rest of those shallow US Senators that showed for a C-SPAN photo op since Rand was trending popularity nationally/worldwide.

I'll go by his voting record, which that POS Tim Scott had no problem Voting For; NDAA, FISA, CISPA, DHS discretionary increases(Militarizing Police/LE across America), For the Libyan War, etc. Scott also voted against; Repealing Indefinite Military Detention, Limiting Funding for Afghanistan, Kucinich Peace Amend. He recently voted for the Fiscal Cliff con of Increasing Taxes $650 Billion, oh and spending Billions more on Israel.... all while the deficit skyrockets.

Scott is not only a GOP Droid, he parrots closely to another phony RINO CONMAN... VA governor Bob McDonald, all gas, no substance.

Bastiat's The Law
03-07-2013, 03:38 PM
What time? I vaguely recall a host of Senators showing up around the 11 hours mark. I guess as they say though, better late than never.
It was a very quick response, but he has never spoke on the Senate floor up until that day either. It was nice to see the rookies (Cruz, Scott) get their feet wet during important proceedings.

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2013, 03:44 PM
It was a very quick response, but he has never spoke on the Senate floor up until that day either. It was nice to see the rookies (Cruz, Scott) get their feet wet during important proceedings.
Cruz did amazing. I didn't think Paul had much left in him until Cruz started reading the tweets. Aside from Paul he spoke the most I'd say. Probably had a good hour and a half's worth of 'questions' total. I was pleasantly surprised. I don't remember hearing from Scott, but from hollywood's description of some of his votes I'm not sure I missed anything. I figured he was one of the ones who just showed up at the end to get seen.

HOLLYWOOD
03-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Cruz did amazing. I didn't think Paul had much left in him until Cruz started reading the tweets. Aside from Paul he spoke the most I'd say. Probably had a good hour and a half's worth of 'questions' total. I was pleasantly surprised. I don't remember hearing from Scott, but from hollywood's description of some of his votes I'm not sure I missed anything. I figured he was one of the ones who just showed up at the end to get seen. I watched/listened to a majority of the filibuster, and I too, was very impressed with Cruz. But you have to remember, he came in 2nd only to Austan Gloosbee in the national collegiate debate contest. Both are know as the nations top expertaneous speakers. BTW, after loosing to Gloosbee, Ted Cruz won the NCAA national the following year.

jbauer
03-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Atleast when heads roll they'll know who to grab near the front of the line.