PDA

View Full Version : THIS is what we're up against trying to win Republicans!

freelance
11-23-2007, 03:17 PM
I just couldn't bear to put this in Grassroots. This is just ridiculous. Check out the Most Viewed Pages:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Special:Statistics

These people do not care about anything other than their "social issues." This is the base. Just another reason I keep harping about going after the low-hanging fruit.

It's time to take over the GOP.

ronpaulfollower999
11-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Well here (http://hemlock.knams.wikimedia.org/%7Eleon/stats/wikicharts/index.php?wiki=enwiki&ns=articles&limit=100&month=11%2F2007&mode=view) is what people look up on Wikipedia. Look at 17, 18, 33, 44, 78, and 96. The GOP might be onto something. :eek:

rockwell
11-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Homosexuality And Anal Cancer? Is That A Joke?

Tmi

Midnight77
11-23-2007, 03:36 PM
Glad to see the GOP voters have their priorities down.

pcosmar
11-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Glad to see the GOP voters have their priorities down.

Or their head up...

You know, that may explain some things.

Classic Cranial Rectal disorder.
Does it cause cancer?

FunkBuddha
11-23-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most "conservative" users of that site ARE closet homosexuals inquiring about something they picked up in an airport restroom..

freelance
11-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I honestly had no idea what we were up against. I think that the "social issues" have been sold as a DIVERSION. Rile 'em up and head 'em off in the wrong direction. They'll never know what hit 'em. And we wonder why the major sex scandals are coming from the right side of the aisle? Perhaps it's a FIXATION!

asgardshill
11-23-2007, 05:22 PM
These people do not care about anything other than their "social issues."

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that most "conservative" users of that site ARE closet homosexuals inquiring about something they picked up in an airport restroom.

Or their head up...

If the goal of Ron Paul supporters is to win the hearts and minds of and gain Republican voter "market share", I for one fail to see how this sort of inflammatory rhetoric is going to get the job done. Stating that potential voters have "their head up" a particular orifice isn't going to be received kindly by anyone, even if they truly do have their heads up wherever. Or, as Mom used to put it, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

This kind of elitist woofing is fine for private meetups and IM, but its not rocket surgery to suggest that you shouldn't broadcast it where your target audience can actually read it, especially if you later want them to cast their vote for your guy.

Sadly, an idiot's vote counts just as much as one cast by Albert Einstein. And some people who post here would do well to remember that.

freelance
11-23-2007, 05:53 PM
If the goal of Ron Paul supporters is to win the hearts and minds of and gain Republican voter "market share", I for one fail to see how this sort of inflammatory rhetoric is going to get the job done. Stating that potential voters have "their head up" a particular orifice isn't going to be received kindly by anyone, even if they truly do have their heads up wherever. Or, as Mom used to put it, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

This kind of elitist woofing is fine for private meetups and IM, but its not rocket surgery to suggest that you shouldn't broadcast it where your target audience can actually read it, especially if you later want them to cast their vote for your guy.

Sadly, an idiot's vote counts just as much as one cast by Albert Einstein. And some people who post here would do well to remember that.

You're right. My apologies. We could be posting stuff like:

I envision Chucklebee's fundraiser being like Spinal Tap's record store autograph signing appearance. 3 people show up to see The Great Man, and only one of them brought his lunch money to donate to...

Right?

inibo
11-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Well here (http://hemlock.knams.wikimedia.org/%7Eleon/stats/wikicharts/index.php?wiki=enwiki&ns=articles&limit=100&month=11%2F2007&mode=view) is what people look up on Wikipedia. Look at 17, 18, 33, 44, 78, and 96. The GOP might be onto something. :eek:

157 043 ± 4% 0.0221% 25. September 11, 2001 attacks
156 522 ± 4% 0.0221% 26. Adolf Hitler
150 783 ± 4% 0.0213% 27. Britney Spears
145 826 ± 4% 0.0206% 28. Masturbation
145 826 ± 4% 0.0206% 29. Kanye West
143 739 ± 4% 0.0203% 30. New York City
143 217 ± 4% 0.0202% 31. The Simpsons

To me that sequence says way more about people than I want to know.:rolleyes:

pcosmar
11-23-2007, 07:29 PM

I am about done with the local GOP. To any that are pushing Frudy McRomneyson, If the cavity fits.

These are some comments made by the local GOP chair, on YouTube
I saved them.

ajstack (2 weeks ago)
I met rp on the island. I like some of his ideas but his Iraq and foriegn policies SUCK. He will never be the nominee.

ajstack (2 weeks ago)

it will NEVER happen... go back to texas pauly

ajstack (2 weeks ago)

that funny you complain about this because my posts here keep getting deleted!

Glad ron paul and you dope smoking hippies believe so much in freedom of speach too!

ajstack (3 weeks ago)
It's good the moron that posted this has removed all the comments that tell th truth about how your people acted like idiots at this event. You are afraid for people to read what really happened? I'l come back later & this message will be gone too just like the other 6 I posted last night.

asgardshill
11-23-2007, 11:58 PM
You're right. My apologies. We could be posting stuff like:

Right?

You're comparing one bad apple in a barrel to all the groves of oranges in Florida and California. Huckabee's numbers are nowhere near high enough to worry about alienating his few supporters. Its the difference between insulting a few fringies and insulting "Republicans" en masse, which the quoted posters did.

asgardshill
11-24-2007, 12:01 AM
I am about done with the local GOP. To any that are pushing Frudy McRomneyson, If the cavity fits.

So you're writing off anybody who has ever thought of voting for Guiliani, Thompson, and Romney then. Bet Ron Paul knows (as I do) that you're doing him no favors. But, c'est la vie - have fun during the first Hillary Clinton administration.

steph3n
11-24-2007, 01:15 AM
sounds like senators and congressmen use that site more than anyone else :D