PDA

View Full Version : We will have the most funds raised in Q4

goRPaul
11-23-2007, 03:06 PM
We will get more attention from this fact then we have had all of 2007. The media will have to note that a very large percentage of the money comes from small donors. These statistics will force MSM to acknowledge how dedicated and organized the grassroots are, something that's never been seen in politics, past or present. They'll have no choice but to televise the revolution.

We already know that we will surpass our $12 million goal. Our next goal will be "running up the score." How many millions can we raise more than Guiliani? Can we raise more than Romney can reasonably write himself a check? It's certainly going to be a fun and interesting ride. We have the best candidate and the best grassroots community ever. All we gotta do is keep doing what we're doing, and that is growing and improving the revolution.

For now, don't mind the media bias so much. Don't mind Huckabee, and never ever mind the polls. Each of these things will certainly take care of themselves in time.

TechnoGuyRob
11-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Here's my hopes. Ron Paul will raise $12 million excluding TeaParty. With TeaParty, this turns into $22 million. Then I'm hoping a few thousand libertarian individuals around the country, after hearing about the TeaParty, realize Ron Paul is a viable candidate, and give him an extra boost of $2.3k each. :D That should get him to $30 million. If he can make that, I think he'll beat Hillary and Obama.

goRPaul
11-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Here's my hopes. Ron Paul will raise $12 million excluding TeaParty. With TeaParty, this turns into $22 million. Then I'm hoping a few thousand libertarian individuals around the country, after hearing about the TeaParty, realize Ron Paul is a viable candidate, and give him an extra boost of $2.3k each. :D That should get him to $30 million. If he can make that, I think he'll beat Hillary and Obama.

$30 mill is quite ambitious. Even $20 mill is going to be tough, but if we work for it, it is an attainable goal.

It's our responsibility and obligation to ensure that the Boston Tea Party will be the biggest day of the year. For that matter, it should be the biggest day in election campaign history.

It is our organization and our cohesiveness that will win this election. So far we have gone out of our way for each other and maintained a very positive attitude. The importance of a positive attitude cannot be stressed enough. We're taking the nation by storm, whether they know it or not.

Paul4Prez
11-23-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm predicting $17-20 million on my blog:

http://paul4prez.blogspot.com/2007/11/ron-pauls-amazing-fourth-quarter.html

CelestialRender
11-24-2007, 01:07 PM
I don't think it unlikely at all that we'll have the best Q4 in the Republican race. The Democrats will handily beat us, but we don't have to worry about them until we RP the nomination.

xao
12-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm planning on kicking in at least a grand on the 16th so I think this will be pretty big.

We'll at least make 4 mil. for the 16th imo. Anything higher is a bonus.

Indy Vidual
12-09-2007, 02:31 AM
We will get more attention from this fact then we have had all of 2007. The media will have to note that a very large percentage of the money comes from small donors. These statistics will force MSM to acknowledge how dedicated and organized the grassroots are, something that's never been seen in politics, past or present. They'll have no choice but to televise the revolution.

We already know that we will surpass our $12 million goal. Our next goal will be "running up the score." How many millions can we raise more than Guiliani? Can we raise more than Romney can reasonably write himself a check? It's certainly going to be a fun and interesting ride. We have the best candidate and the best grassroots community ever. All we gotta do is keep doing what we're doing, and that is growing and improving the revolution.

For now, don't mind the media bias so much. Don't mind Huckabee, and never ever mind the polls. Each of these things will certainly take care of themselves in time.

Thanks, for the upbeat outlook. :)

Man from La Mancha
12-09-2007, 02:33 AM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1539/blackwsmalldv3.gif (teaparty07.com)ronpaulblimp.com...donate both

CelestialRender
12-10-2007, 07:13 AM
We're on track for at least $20 million. Let's hope we can do even more than that.

Primbs
12-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Remember when the campaign only raised six hundred thousand, then four million. It is amazing how well Ron Paul is catching on. There is a real movement out there that the media hasn't really caught onto yet.

Original_Intent
12-10-2007, 11:25 AM
In the last week of Q3 Ron Paul asked for $500,000. We doubled what he asked for.

I really hope we can do that again with the $12 million dollar goal. I think $24 million for the quarter would be awesome.

jgmaynard
12-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Anything over $20M is going to likely be about double what any other R candidate will raise, and be in Hillary/Opbama territory. It may even beat that. So then we can say (and the press will start to get wind of this after 12/16), that Ron is the only candidate who can outfundraise Hillary. :D

JM