PDA

View Full Version : Dino or Rino in 2014?

tangent4ronpaul
03-04-2013, 08:58 PM
2014 is a off year, that means a really low turnout for the primary and general. Often, primaries are won by a few hundred votes and very few turn out. You usually have to be registered in the party of the person you want to "primary" (get rid of) and it's important to find someone - even your family dog - to run against them.

In dem controlled states, you generally want to be a DINO.
In rep controlled states, you generally want to be registered as a RINO.
If you are a lib or ind you are probably wasting everyone's time, but you might be in a situation like NH where it could work.

One thing that is really important is that you find out about the state level candidates and who are the bad actors, as getting rid of them can stop federal legislation in it's tracks. But yes, there are federal level ones like McCain, the Fiend, Boxer, and other gun grabbers/war mongers that should be focused on.

Here is one states project:
http://www.freestatedinos.com/

So where are you?

Discuss...

-t

kcchiefs6465
03-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I am a young man with a 'questionable past' who probably would not be considered. [petty bullshit, nothing serious or rather, even a crime in my eyes. People here would probably agree as well] If I were actually considered I'd be slandered and disregarded. Not to mention I am not as well versed in various areas as I'd like to be. [I've only been researching for a good couple years] Give me another five to ten years of research and 'good behavior' and you very well might see me on the scene somewhere. I really do like politics but I'm afraid I've already ruined any chances. But hey, if a coke head womanizer can become POTUS what do I have to lose?