PDA

View Full Version : Feng Shui master predicts war/unrest later this year.

alucard13mmfmj
03-03-2013, 08:09 PM
There is a prominent Feng Shui master on a radio talk show that made some predictions for the next 12 months. It is mostly negative. He is mostly reputable and often offers his services for free. He doesn't give abstract or vague predictions or advice.
http://eaglewong.com/

There are many months, but my limited Chinese didnt allow me to understand.
I am trying to find archived or recorded source from today's program to relisten or to post here for others who might know more chinese than me. A few months stuck out for me.

July-
Going to phillipines or south east Asia is bad. High tensions or war. USA and Japan is on one side, with Phillipines as a base. China and USA will be the big players in this conflict, but its not necessarily going to be a direct fight inbetween the two countries. There may be a blue water naval battle. Government will claim that going to war will revitalize the economy, but it is wrong.

August-
Massive civil unrest in the USA. Some parts of the USA will descend into anarchy and will have high crime as a result.

September-
Shipping and trading will be hindered in the USA. Most shipped goods will arrive in Canada before going to USA.

I don't remember which month, but oil prices will go sky high.

I warned some of my friends or collegues who are in the Navy to watch out in July =s.