PDA

View Full Version : Christmas for Ron Paul

filmmaker58
11-23-2007, 12:42 PM
I just told all of my friends and relatives to donate any money they were intending to spend on me for Christmas to Ron Paul. This might be a good idea to suggest before ppeople go out and start shopping. My holidays will be happier in a free country.

PeacePlan
11-23-2007, 12:52 PM
I just told all of my friends and relatives to donate any money they were intending to spend on me for Christmas to Ron Paul. This might be a good idea to suggest before ppeople go out and start shopping. My holidays will be happier in a free country.

Goldismoney.info website has started a Christmas theme for Ron Paul. They are not pushing it right now because of the tea party.

I have told my entire family to not buy me any gift but instead donate my gifts to Ron Paul on Christmas eve or day. I suspect I will have my family give him a few hundred on those days. Plus I plan to send a small Christmas gift to RP from myself - I will be pretty broke but I will give something.

This is a good way for people that are maxed out to still contribute to RP - Have your family send it.

Hopefully we can send Ron Paul one last boost..

Its called the RON Paul Stocking Stuffer..

http://www.gift2ronpaul.com/

Smiley Gladhands
11-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Goldismoney.info website has started a Christmas theme for Ron Paul. They are not pushing it right now because of the tea party.

http://www.gift2ronpaul.com/

Not pushing it right now because of the tea party? It seems like now is the time to get friends/family to decide to donate to Ron Paul rather than buy someone a gift. After Dec 16th most people have already bought all of their gifts.

Today (Black Friday, the alleged beginning of the Xmas shopping season), is a good time to start pushing the website and the Christmas donation idea. I'm going to call my family members today.

PeacePlan
11-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Not pushing it right now because of the tea party? It seems like now is the time to get friends/family to decide to donate to Ron Paul rather than buy someone a gift. After Dec 16th most people have already bought all of their gifts.

Today (Black Friday, the alleged beginning of the Xmas shopping season), is a good time to start pushing the website and the Christmas donation idea. I'm going to call my family members today.

We at Gold is Money decided not to push this because we thought it would distract from the big money raiser the tea party...

If others think this is a good idea and want to promote it go for it! I don't see how asking that your gift go to Ron Paul should make much difference to what the Tea Party takes in. I do see how pledging 100 yourself may though?

I asked my family to give me the gift of Liberty and Freedom by donating to Ron Paul on Christmas!

I really don't see much support for this idea even though it could bring him a bunch of money IMO

libertarian4321
11-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Just finished ordering Ron Paul hats, Tshirts, bumper stickers, and fleece tops for some of my friends and family who are Ron Paul supporters but would never spend any money to support him.

Its going to be a Ron Paul Christmas!

Get those Ron Paul gear orders in for Christmas, Kwanza, or Festivus now!