PDA

View Full Version : Nominate Ben Swann For Breitbart Awards!

ItsTime
03-02-2013, 11:14 AM
I just nominated Ben Swann for the Breitbart Awards. I don't think there is a more deserving journalist out there. Please keep this thread bumped by posting after you have nominated. :cool:

hxxp://breitbartawards.com/

Nominations will be accepted for individuals who are driven by an indomitable pursuit for truth and accountability, and whose work has broken meaningful ground in advancing those causes on behalf of the public good.

:D

sailingaway
03-02-2013, 11:44 AM
I nominated him also, thank you for finding this!

opal
03-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Done!

talkingpointes
03-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Done and done!

fr33
03-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Done. My reason was that he questioned Obama about kill lists to his face.

sailingaway
03-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Done. My reason was that he questioned Obama about kill lists to his face.

mine too, and ndaa

we'll see if they'll give the award to any 'not their own'. Have they in the past?

FSP-Rebel
03-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Made sure I mentioned he was with Fox19 out of Cinci to add a little extra value to the nomination.;) Also, perhaps the link should be broke so all the noms don't come back to one forum post on RPF which might be a little too much for Breitbart to handle.

ItsTime
03-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Made sure I mentioned he was with Fox19 out of Cinci to add a little extra value to the nomination.;) Also, perhaps the link should be broke so all the noms don't come back to one forum post on RPF which might be a little too much for Breitbart to handle.

Good idea. Broke the link.

kcchiefs6465
03-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Done. 'One of the only true journalists left in America. He reports the facts and asks pertinent questions.'

ItsTime
03-02-2013, 08:17 PM
mine too, and ndaa

we'll see if they'll give the award to any 'not their own'. Have they in the past?

I hope he wins. Him getting invited to the awards would be killer too.

Cleaner44
03-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Voted for Ben with joy!

Cap
03-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Bump

unknown
03-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Ofcourse.

WarAnonymous
03-03-2013, 08:30 AM
done

WarAnonymous
03-03-2013, 08:32 AM
+Reps for everyone

bolil
03-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Im surprised he manages to stay on the air. Good for Mr. Swan, I wish him all the best.

juleswin
03-03-2013, 09:01 AM
I will be doing him a favor and not nominate him for Breitbart Award. As long as am concerned, Breitbart brand is just as topic as the Nobel Peace prize. They are associated with shoddy journalism and mass murderers respectively. Hate to taint his name with such a wingnut news site and make it even more harder to get my liberal friends to watch his reporting.

This is one award where the winners are the losers

kcchiefs6465
03-03-2013, 10:48 AM
I will be doing him a favor and not nominate him for Breitbart Award. As long as am concerned, Breitbart brand is just as topic as the Nobel Peace prize. They are associated with shoddy journalism and mass murderers respectively. Hate to taint his name with such a wingnut news site and make it even more harder to get my liberal friends to watch his reporting.

While I don't frequent Breitbart enough to know if you are correct in your assessment I see it as a way to show Ben Swann that his work is appreciated. Same with the Shorty award. I didn't know what that was but he did and he appreciated being in first place. I'm not sure what is the most prestigous award he could be given but he deserves it. Every award that comes up he has my vote. It's the least I can do with respect to getting his name out there and showing him that his hard work [actual journalism] does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

FSP-Rebel
03-03-2013, 10:53 AM

I disagree, if your libs don't want to listen to an independent journalist that speaks the truth that's up to them. Frankly, the amount of truth that Ben puts out is in dire need especially on the right where so many have a predisposition to engaging abroad with violence. Ben is the only one calling it like it is for the most part and getting his name out on Breitbart would be extremely healthy.

ItsTime
03-04-2013, 12:03 PM
I disagree, if your libs don't want to listen to an independent journalist that speaks the truth that's up to them. Frankly, the amount of truth that Ben puts out is in dire need especially on the right where so many have a predisposition to engaging abroad with violence. Ben is the only one calling it like it is for the most part and getting his name out on Breitbart would be extremely healthy.

Truth is liberating. #LibertyIsRising

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcUwaWmiUmI

+rep

ItsTime
03-05-2013, 02:26 PM
#LibertyIsRising (I think that will be my new "bump" phrase haha)