PDA

View Full Version : MASSIVE TURNOUT at Hudson Council Meeting After Alderman Slams “Psychotard” Gun Owners

sailingaway
02-28-2013, 08:37 PM
MASSIVE TURNOUT at Hudson Council Meeting After Alderman Slams “Psychotard” Gun Owners - See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/massive-turnout-at-hudson-council-meeting-after-lib-alderman-slams-gun-toting-tea-party-psychotards/#.UTASyxHXkHQ.twitter

http://2-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/600x400xhudson-1-1024x684.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4QNZKERPA5.jpg

When Hudson Alderman David Marston responded with a torrent of foul and abusive language to an email from NYS Organizer for Guns Across America Joanna Johnson-Smith urging him to reject the city’s proposed gun ban on city property, including for permit-holders, it’s unlikely he anticipated the backlash headed his way.

Neither, apparently, did the City of Hudson’s Legal Committee of Common Council.

On February 27 the Committee was forced to change their regular meeting from Hudson City Hall to the Central Fire Station main room to accommodate the larger than normal crowd expected to oppose the measure.

But even that was too small and attendees dragged their chairs, if they’d been fortunate enough to get one, into the firehouse truck bay after the engines were moved out.

The Legal Committee with Aldermen Donald Moore, Abdus S. Miah, John K. Friedman, Marston and City Attorney Cheryl Roberts did their best to placate the crowd but gave in to demands the gun ban issue be addressed at the meeting’s outset rather than at the end as had been originally planned.

Friedman gave a brief overview of the proposed law, stating that the “misinformation” which had caused such a large crowd to gather had nothing to do with its intent which, he said, was an attempt to deal with employee safety issues.

He said there would be no vote on the law at the meeting and conversation would be limited to ten minutes.

Committee President Moore said the group was upset at being confronted by such a large and angry crowd who were obviously “against us” and stressed the committee was not trying to “do anything sneaky.”

But shouted questions from the audience forced the committee to call on Marston to respond to the vile comments he had written to Smith when she had questioned his stance on the proposed law in an email several weeks ago.

Besides calling her a “gun toting tea party psychotard,” he had accused her of “grandstanding on mythical narratives of victimization,” described her ” spit” as “the white stuff frothing on the ends of that rotten little mouth of yours from which you spew this hateful ignorant trash,” and invited her to come to Hudson to protest the law, writing, “We’ll be happy to beat you barbarians back with the clubs of reason & responsibility, radical lunatics that you are.”

- See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/massive-turnout-at-hudson-council-meeting-after-lib-alderman-slams-gun-toting-tea-party-psychotards/#.UTASyxHXkHQ.twitter

Anti Federalist
02-28-2013, 08:42 PM
A bunch of people showed up, grumbled and complained for a while and were dismissed by the agents of the ruling class.

"Because FUCK YOU! That's why."

Now, what are you prepared to do about that, Joe Lunchbucket?

sailingaway
02-28-2013, 08:43 PM
A bunch of people showed up, grumbled and complained for a while and were dismissed by the agents of the ruling class.

"Because FUCK YOU! That's why."

Now, what are you prepared to do about that, Joe Lunchbucket?

actually, the attorney for the city decided they couldn't legally pass the law after all, and it was scrapped.

sailingaway
02-28-2013, 08:45 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEPSSCCCYAEDq_-.jpg:large

acptulsa
02-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Remember just a few short years ago when the subject was imperialistic wars, the conservatives were the ones blathering meaningless insults because they didn't have a leg to stand on, and the liberals were the ones who actually made sense and stood on the moral high ground?

Besides calling her a “gun toting tea party psychotard,” he had accused her of “grandstanding on mythical narratives of victimization,” described her ” spit” as “the white stuff frothing on the ends of that rotten little mouth of yours from which you spew this hateful ignorant trash,” and invited her to come to Hudson to protest the law, writing, “We’ll be happy to beat you barbarians back with the clubs of reason & responsibility, radical lunatics that you are.”

My, how we've changed the world...

Tod
02-28-2013, 10:41 PM
What I'd like to know is, how did that alderman get elected in the first place?

acptulsa
02-28-2013, 10:51 PM
What I'd like to know is, how did that alderman get elected in the first place?

Platitudes, guilt, and attack ads paid for by a corporate war chest.

Barrex
03-01-2013, 01:30 AM

Ha ha ha... They think that croatian people are reporting their guns....ha ha ha

bolil
03-01-2013, 01:36 AM
China has more gundeaths than green, That story is funny as hell. Guess the would be tyrant got a whoopin.

I miss the old days, when you could take a man outside and beat his teeth in.

KingNothing
03-01-2013, 03:52 AM
actually, the attorney for the city decided they couldn't legally pass the law after all, and it was scrapped.

Bah. Details. Don't get in the way when AF wants to rant and cheer for violent revolution.

....sigh. Isn't that something you can ban him for doing?

KingNothing
03-01-2013, 03:54 AM
Platitudes, guilt, and attack ads paid for by a corporate war chest.

Probably not. I bet he just ran unopposed and won by default, or is a me member of whichever party is the majority in his location.

bolil
03-01-2013, 03:56 AM
Bah. Details. Don't get in the way when AF wants to rant and cheer for violent revolution.

....sigh. Isn't that something you can ban him for doing?

You hear cheering? I hear sorrow, perhaps of the resigned variety. To each his own.

liberalnurse
03-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Great comment:

The Messiah” Obama wants our guns,
Along with other liberal bums.
Our Constitution, says otherwise,
He is not American, he’s in disguise.

The 2nd Amendment is plain you see,
To protect us all from his tyranny.
He wishes a country full of sheep,
And I pray each night before I sleep.

I pray that America will always survive,
But I am seeing, a quick demise.
Our GOD given rights are under attack,
And once gone, we will never get back !

Millions have died to keep us free,
I will too, if need be.
Drones in the sky, over the land of the free,
Drones that will be spying on you and me.

Complete control, over us you see,
Hell or high water, it WILL NOT be!
I served this great country in Vietnam,
And I am not, a brave man.

MOLON LABE, is the battle cry,
From my dead hands, you will have to pry.
Guns have always kept America free,
There is only one way, to get them from me !!!!!!!!!

John D USN RVN 71, 72, 73, evac 75