PDA

View Full Version : To Hidden Agenda, Alex Merced, et al..

Original_Intent
11-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Let's start over and try to be friends after Dec 16th.

I realize that I was the first to be hostile. That is because in my opinion you are either well intentioned but misguided - and if that is the case I sincerely ask for your forgiveness - or your intentions are bad.

Of course the misguided part is MY opinion only. If your intentions are good, then let's bury the hatchet for now and start with a clean slate after Dec 16th.

If I continue to see posts that I feel are bad for the campaign (again even if well intentioned) I will continue to speak out against them. Again, if your intentions are pure, no hard feelings, but part of the grassroots effort is to point out bad ideas and either make changes to correct them or discard them. I will try to keep the discussion on the ideas and not individuals. The accusation against you both as moles is unfounded, and thank you for clearing up the reason for your handle, hddn. Not saying I would consider either of you bosom buddies, but the personal stuff (which I freely admit I initiated) is distracting and a waste of effort on our parts and a waste of time for those reading it.

AlexMerced
11-23-2007, 11:43 AM
sounds good to me, I'm here to work with everyone, not ony to get ron paul into office but to fill every seat of the congress and senate with free thinking people. I'm in this for the long run.

trust me, i didn't take it personal, I understand where you coming from more than you know, I just didn't like seeing forum members turn on each is all

jonathanwebb
11-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Ok, group hug, everybody. :D

AlexMerced
11-23-2007, 11:46 AM
haha, yeah, i'm for it, solidarity = strength

foofighter20x
11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Go hug it out in general... :p