PDA

View Full Version : Boo hoo: Federal employees report low morale ;(.....

green73
02-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Hahaha, yes!

As Congress and the White House duke it out over sequestration and the possibility of agency furloughs, morale in the federal workforce is understandably low.

In January, Federal News Radio conducted an anonymous online survey on federal morale and leadership. The survey asked managers and employees what morale levels were like in their offices and what factors had the greatest impact on office morale.

The response was loud and clear — the majority of the 2,880 who responded to the survey said their own morale level was low, and they rated the morale level in their offices even lower.

The top three "morale killers," according to federal employees, were, in order, pay freezes, ineffective leadership and fed bashing from Congress and the public.

"I like my job but hate the anti-gov worker attitude," one federal employee wrote. "We work hard. Very few slackers here."

Another employee agreed. "The public does not perceive my job or my contributions as valuable. Congress views us as expendable."

While federal managers picked the same three morale killers, they ranked them in a slightly different order, naming ineffective leadership as the worst offender, followed by pay freezes and fed bashing.

cont
http://www.federalnewsradio.com/1116/3233184/Low-morale-Youre-not-alone-new-federal-survey-shows

green73
02-28-2013, 10:05 AM
These creeps on average get twice the pay of citizens in the private sector. Booooohooooo

BAllen
02-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Aw, poor things! Even Glenn Beck feels their pain:

http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/tumblr_lhykcm0DI61qeawdho1_500.jpg

DGambler
02-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Boohoo, I bet morale is so bad, they're only putting in a hour of work a day instead of busting their humps for the 2 hours they usually work.

What is their job and what contributions are they making? All they do is live off of our tax dollars and come up with more ways to enslave us... sick fucks.

kathy88
02-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the real word, parasites.

coastie
02-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Awwww, makes me Dawson sad:

http://www.picvalley.net/u/1678/187430587829379830613620697320rrvadV5d682oqPYcFxu. GIF (http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1678/187430587829379830613620697320rrvadV5d682oqPYcFxu. GIF)

Get fucked, leeches.

Philhelm
02-28-2013, 10:52 AM
I face the indignity of grovelling for unsalted peanuts while these filthy gutter rats get paid more than most Americans for doing less work. I have noticed that most government employees are irredeemably fucking stupid and lazy. Forrest Gump would, literally, be a superior candidate for a government position; his IQ would be higher and he would be honest and diligent. I'm not exaggerating either. Hopefully their depression turns suicidal.

AGRP
02-28-2013, 10:57 AM
I was thinking about this the other day as far as psychology how these people can possibly live with themselves and sleep at night because a shinny new car and nice home can only make you happy for so long before your conscious gets to you. The best option they can live with is that they dont know any better, but things get worse for them once they realize what they are doing is unethical and immoral. If they know better they can either tell themselves as Ron Paul said one congressperson stated "they dont know whats good for them [we the people]. Or, they could hate "we the people" and treat everyone including little girls and grandmothers as threats. Or, they could lead miserable lives. Remember, the girl who called a military recruiting office asking if they told recruits the truth about the wars? The lady she spoke to sounded utterly miserable and filled with hate.

Or, theyre on mind numbing substances such as pills or alcohol (including their water boys ie Limbaugh and Beck). Ron stated alcohol is commonly abused in DC. Or, youre a sociopath which is the common personality trait for people who are attracted to .gov. I imagine the common Nazi dealt with their actions in similar fashions. This is how they probably excused their actions: "They dont know whats good for them." "I hate jews and anyone who questions my actions." "Germany is #1. Youre a threat and hate your country if you question Hitler or those around him." "Im a sociopath. Ill be anyone you want me to be as long as Im paid."

Aeroneous
02-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Forrest Gump would, literally, be a superior candidate for a government position; his IQ would be higher and he would be honest and diligent.

Well in their defense, he was a college educated All American athlete that earned the Congressional Medal of Honor and defeated China in ping pong before starting a multi-billion dollar corporation. I mean when you think about it, that's pretty hard to live up to for just about anyone.

AFPVet
02-28-2013, 11:11 AM
At least they're getting a pay check. ... even with the looming furloughs, at least they still have a job. That's better than a lot of us.

ronpaulfollower999
02-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Maybe they will all quit.

fr33
02-28-2013, 11:26 AM
You should post this over in this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?405931-The-quot-GOOD-NEWS-to-Brighten-Your-Day-quot-Thread

Athan
02-28-2013, 03:15 PM
Maybe they will all quit.
God yes.

bolil
02-28-2013, 03:52 PM
They should get together and do a reading of The Count of Monte Cristo Then they should consider any similarities their jobs/positions might have to those of the main villains in the story. Then they should think about millions of Edmund Dantes they have crossed for their own advancement. They should then stop bitching and start apologizing.