PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Apocalypse to Hit Greece-Big Pharma to Cut off Med Supplies

coastie
02-28-2013, 09:08 AM
I've been saying this for years now-when we have millions suddenly unable to get their meds, we'll be in big, big trouble. Expect some seriously crazy shit to start happening in Greece as the hordes start withdrawing from their anti-psycotics, anti-depressants and SSRI/SNRI's...

http://www.naturalnews.com/039276_Greece_drug_companies_hostage.html

"(NaturalNews) In a classic example of an anti-free-market collapse, fifty pharmaceutical companies are now halting supplies of drug medicines to the nation of Greece, causing severe shortages of over 200 popular pharmaceutical medicines there. Pfizer, Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi and many other have all reportedly joined in the partial embargo out of a fear that the low-priced drugs sold to Greece would be intercepted and sold off to buyers in other countries where drug prices are kept artificially high due to Big Pharma's monopolistic practices.

So instead of lowering the prices of drugs in nearby countries in order to stem the outflow of medicines from Greece, mega drug giants like GSK -- a company that has already pleaded guilty to multiple felony crimes in the USA -- are reportedly limiting or in some cases halting shipments to Greece, causing a nationwide collapse of chemical medicine."

If you are on any prescription medications, I urge you to investigate herbal and natural alternatives NOW, before they decide Obamacare does not generate enough profit.

Let the good times begin...as the article states-if you are on these poisons, look to alternatives like yesterday, or face guaranteed psychotic behavior, or uncontrollable, fatal seizures.

tangent4ronpaul
02-28-2013, 09:23 AM
bad url

-t

coastie
02-28-2013, 09:26 AM
bad url

-t

Fixed

BAllen
02-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Steet drugs anyone? Hell, the pharmas probably have money invested in those, too.

coastie
02-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Steet drugs anyone? Hell, the pharmas probably have money invested in those, too.

They are one of the biggest lobbyists against legalization. I'm not off hand familiar with Greece's drug laws, however.