PDA

View Full Version : Sos Kerry and Obama Administration: Let's fund Syrian rebels! $60M more!

supermario21
02-28-2013, 08:18 AM
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry announced the new support and the decision to back the rebel fighters on the sidelines of an international conference on Syria in Rome, where European nations were also expected to signal their intention to provide fresh assistance to the opposition, possibly including defensive military hardware.
"No nation, no people should live in fear of their so-called leaders," Kerry said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/syria-opposition-aid-60-million-88223.html#ixzz2MCfkzUe5

UtahApocalypse
02-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Yet the sky is falling with sequestration.

2young2vote
02-28-2013, 08:22 AM
That ridiculous country just needs to be left alone so it can sort itself out.

V3n
02-28-2013, 08:31 AM
How long until that "defensive military hardware" is turned against our troops?

V3n
02-28-2013, 08:32 AM
"No nation, no people should live in fear of their so-called leaders," Kerry said.

OK! So promise us you won't drone-kill American citizens!!

HOLLYWOOD
02-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Let's see if I get this correct, they're cutting American Kids HEAD START and EARLY HEAD START programs, but the US Government will continue to fund giving weapons to terrorists for free?

Washington DC is full of Psychopaths & Schizophrenics

Lucille
02-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Fight Terrorism, Arm The Terrorists! (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/132848.html)

They are providing material support to terrorists. Won't someone please arrest and charge them under the laws they wrote?

seapilot
02-28-2013, 10:35 AM
Let's see if I get this correct, they're cutting American Kids HEAD START and EARLY HEAD START programs, but the US Government will continue to fund giving weapons to terrorists for free?

Washington DC is full of Psychopaths & Schizophrenics

Follow the money (creation). No money to be made in education (until higher education loans) while lots to be made by the bankers by loaning 60 million for weapons.

kcchiefs6465
02-28-2013, 11:08 AM
Déjà vu.

When demonstrations led to the resignation of the prime minister, the U.S. assistant military attaché, who was in reality a CIA officer, began to meet with the Syrian chief of staff, Husni Zaim, to plan a coup. Soon after, Zaim “requested U.S. agents provoke and abet internal disturbances which ‘essential for coup d'etat' or that U.S. funds be given him this purpose.” We do not know the U.S. response to this specific request, but the CIA officer did promise rapid recognition after a coup with, presumably, a handsome aid package to follow. [1949]

Foreign Policy In Perspective (http://us-foreign-policy-perspective.org/index.php?id=323)

And it really is sad to realize that 60 million doesn't seem like that much money anymore. It takes hundred of billions even into the trillions to get me riled up.

kcchiefs6465
02-28-2013, 11:23 AM
And to think.. some people thought they couldn't fund these unconstitutional conflicts without importing cocaine and selling guns. Times have changed.

Brian4Liberty
02-28-2013, 11:27 AM
What a wonderful idea! Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money! Free money for everyone!

And if one follows that money into Syria, will it end up mainly in the hands of Kurds?

HOLLYWOOD
02-28-2013, 11:39 AM
Déjà vu.

[1949]
Foreign Policy In Perspective (http://us-foreign-policy-perspective.org/index.php?id=323)
And it really is sad to realize that 60 million doesn't seem like that much money anymore. It takes hundred of billions even into the trillions to get me riled up.yeah... some things never change, eh? Most US Embassies and Consulates primary operations are simply "Spy Centers". Diplomatic rhetoric is for the dumbed-down serfs to believe.

How's that Billion $ plus US City bunker in Baghdad doing these days? US Embassy, hah! ...your tax dollars at work creating subversive ops centers across the planet for special interest/$$$.

They want control of that Syrian OIL/GAS/pipelines/ports and the free flow of oil into Israel. Queue that General Wesley Clark video on policy coup...

Appears, Russia is waking up after being smacked in the face with ABM sites in Eastern Europe, Stealing Libya, all the "*STANS", Georgia, and now in the process of taking Syria...

Here's the video rebuttal for Russian Medvedev... US continues these covert ops of assassinated countries leaders and overthrowing sovereign states... will lead to NUCLEAR WAR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXYt1zJLT8g

kcchiefs6465
02-28-2013, 12:18 PM
yeah... somethings never change, eh? Most US Embassies and Consulates primary operations are simply "Spy Centers". Diplomatic rhetoric is for the dumbed-down serfs to believe.

How's that Billion $ plus US City bunker in Baghdad doing these days? US Embassy, hah! ...your tax dollars at work creating subversive ops across the planet for special interest.

They want control of that Syrian OIL/GAS/pipelines/ports.

Appears, Russia is waking up after being smacked in the face with ABM sites in Eastern Europe, Stealing Libya, all the "*STANS", Georgia, and now in the process of taking Syria...

Here's the video rebuttal for Russian Medvedev... US continues these covert ops of assassinated countries leaders and overthrowing sovereign states... will lead to NUCLEAR WAR.
Good video. The anti-Obama sentiment is understood but I don't believe our military adventurism would have changed with Romney and it sure as hell won't change if Joe Biden gets to become POTUS. I am not seeing anyone who truly would put an end to it. [explain to the American people the problems and unsustainability of it all] Besides maybe a few Congressmen and a Senator, that is. Medvedev actually made a couple good points that I sometimes make myself.

Dimitri Medvedev-
There have been many recent examples of the concept of state sovereignty being undermined. Military operations against foreign states bypassing the United Nations, [though, I'd even argue this case when they do go through the UN - kcc] declarations of illegitimacy of certain political regimes... This does not improve the situation in the world while rash military interference in the affairs of another state usually results in radicals coming to power. Such actions, which undermine state sovereignty can easily lead to full-scale regional wars even - I am not trying to scare anyone here - with the use of nuclear weapons.
I think he makes a good point on radicals being able to come to power. Look at Egypt. [not that Mubarek himself wasn't a 'radical,' he was just less radical than Morsi, imo] The warning of a nuclear war wasn't so much as a threat as it was a real life assessment of what could happen should we continue on our current path. I think people should take heed to the escalation that can occur. A little bit of respect for sovereignty would go a long way.

ETA: Also, you should check out my thread here. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?405956-Community-Recommended-Research-Thread) Your foreign policy knowledge is pretty much unmatched. Maybe toss out a few places to start for those trying to look into it?

AngryCanadian
02-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/syria-opposition-aid-60-million-88223.html#ixzz2MCfkzUe5

You have no idea on how many people are outraged over this.

QuickZ06
02-28-2013, 12:50 PM
How long until that "defensive military hardware" is turned against our troops?

Surely such a thing would never happen.....remembers Afghanistan.

AngryCanadian
02-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Surely such a thing would never happen.....remembers Afghanistan.
Yes it can.

Barrex
02-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Croatian soldiers are retreating after US "sources" released a rumor that Croatia is arming Syrian rebels via Saudi Arabia. This is not true but it created atmosphere that is no longer safe and productive and would contradict peacekeeping and educational mission that Croatian soldiers were conducting.

Also:
After pressure from US International Criminal Court released war criminal and overturned current ruling that: Army that sends help to rebels would be responsible for crimes that rebels committed using that help.
With this move US is trying to shield them self from any crimes/actions that rebels will commit using aid provided by US.

http://www.icty.org/sid/10793
http://www.icty.org/sid/11221

AngryCanadian
02-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Croatian soldiers are retreating after US "sources" released a rumor that Croatia is arming Syrian rebels via Saudi Arabia. This is not true but it created atmosphere that is no longer safe and productive and would contradict peacekeeping and educational mission that Croatian soldiers were conducting.

Also:
After pressure from US International Criminal Court released war criminal and overturned current ruling that: Army that sends help to rebels would be responsible for crimes that rebels committed using that help.
With this move US is trying to shield them self from any crimes/actions that rebels will commit using aid provided by US.

http://www.icty.org/sid/10793
http://www.icty.org/sid/11221

This is not true
What about that secret Arms dealer in Croatia? who has being arms to the terrorists?

Barrex
02-28-2013, 05:01 PM
What about that secret Arms dealer in Croatia? who has being arms to the terrorists?

Could you please provide link?

Our government is a lot smaller, informations are a lot easier to get and government is filled with morons that couldnt hide a secret if they life depended on it... so chance that Croatia was selling weapons to rebels and that people(I,we) didnt know about it are less than 0.5%...

vita3
02-28-2013, 05:28 PM
This announcment to aid the rebels, which are largely composed of foreign Islamic fighters, makes me sick. Every Chrisitan leader inside Syria realizes that while Assad has his faults they will be much worse off if these crazies come into power.

I hope Senator Paul points out the absurdity of shelling $60 million to these thugs

bunklocoempire
02-28-2013, 05:37 PM
170 million Syrian rebels keep their jobs.

:toady:

vita3
02-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Skull & Bones bastard

vita3
03-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Kerry is visiting Turkey today. Turks want to rule Syria via proxies, just like Iran did w/ Iraq.

Our foreign policy is criminal

AngryCanadian
03-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Could you please provide link?

Our government is a lot smaller, informations are a lot easier to get and government is filled with morons that couldnt hide a secret if they life depended on it... so chance that Croatia was selling weapons to rebels and that people(I,we) didnt know about it are less than 0.5%...

Here you go.
http://bruno-politicalincorrectnessthetruth.blogspot.ca/2013/02/croatian-small-company-scout-doo-is.html

Have you ever heard of Scout D.O.O ? They have being know and were criticized for sending arms to the terrorists in Iraq rather then to the Iraqi police and army after the war in Iraq had ended.

There last shipment was on Feb 14.

Barrex
03-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Here you go.
http://bruno-politicalincorrectnessthetruth.blogspot.ca/2013/02/croatian-small-company-scout-doo-is.html

Have you ever heard of Scout D.O.O ? They have being know and were criticized for sending arms to the terrorists in Iraq rather then to the Iraqi police and army after the war in Iraq had ended.

There last shipment was on Feb 14.

Lol. 9/11 all over again.

200,000 guns (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/have-200000-ak47s-fallen-into-the-hands-of-iraq-624446) the US sent to Iraqi security forces may have been smuggled to terrorists, it was feared yesterday.
The 99-tonne cache of AK47s was to have been secretly flown out from a US base in Bosnia. But the four planeloads of arms have vanished.
Orders for the deal to go ahead were given by the US Department of Defense. But the work was contracted out via a complex web of private arms traders.

And the Moldovan airline used to transport the shipment was blasted by the UN in 2003 for smuggling arms to Liberia, human rights group Amnesty has discovered.
It follows a separate probe claiming that thousands of guns meant for Iraq's police and army instead went to al-Qaeda
Amnesty chief spokesman Mike Blakemore said: "It's unbelievable that no one can account for 200,000 assault rifles. If these weapons have gone missing it's a terrifying prospect." American defence chiefs hired a US firm to take the guns, from the 90s Bosnian war, to Iraq.

But air traffic controllers in Baghdad have no record of the flights, which supposedly took off between July 2004 and July 2005. A coalition forces spokesman confirmed they had not received "any weapons from Bosnia" and added they were "not aware of any purchases for Iraq from Bosnia". Nato and US officials have already voiced fears that Bosnian arms - sold by US, British and Swiss firms - are being passed to insurgents. A Nato spokesman said: "There's no tracking mechanism to ensure they don't fall into the wrong hands. There are concerns that some may have been siphoned off." This year a newspaper claimed two UK firms were involved in a deal in which thousands of guns for Iraqi forces were re-routed to al-Qaeda.

Same thing happend before 9/11.Most of 9/11 bombers were in Bosnia during war and were flown there "mysteriously".
US diplomats+missing plains+terrorists crossing borders without any problems...

What is it more likely:
1. company with 2 employees managed to smuggle 200,000 guns without any problems, managed to delete flight records, crossed borders without any problems etc.
2. I honestly dont know which organization could be capable of doing this...

It is not like any country/organization is trying to help rebels/terrorissts...is it?

AngryCanadian
03-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Lol. 9/11 all over again.

Same thing happend before 9/11.Most of 9/11 bombers were in Bosnia during war and were flown there "mysteriously".
US diplomats+missing plains+terrorists crossing borders without any problems...

What is it more likely:
1. company with 2 employees managed to smuggle 200,000 guns without any problems, managed to delete flight records, crossed borders without any problems etc.
2. I honestly dont know which organization could be capable of doing this...

It is not like any country/organization is trying to help rebels/terrorissts...is it?

No of course not they are doing it covertly.

By the way i have three questions for you.

1.Whats the mood of Croatians on the issue of Syria?

2. I thought that millions of Croatians oppose joining the European Union? so why is the government joining it?

3. Wouldn't you agree that things were a little better during Yugoslavia?

Barrex
03-01-2013, 11:34 AM
No of course not they are doing it covertly.

By the way i have three questions for you.

1.Whats the mood of Croatians on the issue of Syria?

2. I thought that millions of Croatians oppose joining the European Union? so why is the government joining it?

3. Wouldn't you agree that things were a little better during Yugoslavia?

1. People talk about it for 90 second during news and that is it.

2.Croatia got about 4.5 million people...It is complex issue. My problem is that if we stay out they are going to destroy us with tariffs and border issues. It will be extremely hard to sell goods to countries that are not in EU. I dont like EU that much because I am involved a lot with their bureaucrats and their retarded laws (classifying curve/degree cucumber must have to be cucumber) but if we stay out we will suffer a lot more... F**king retarded....

3.NO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10)(need bigger font and couldnt find screaming no so this will have to do)
Grandfather went to concentration camp 2 times... later he had idea to make mini hydro power-plant and then he was named public enemy because he was trying to get capitalism into our brotherly state.
Father was on secret police black list and they had a file on him (well probably all of us)...
Uncle was a priest...didnt have good time
Other grandfather was hiding in Forrest from local comrades (sheeps) who believed so much in our Great Brother that were snitching on everything and anything that moved...
My 2 godfathers run away to Scandinavia when they had 18-21 years after things...well they stayed there for few years.
I told a joke once.....

If you were a sheep you were fine. Dont ask. Do what you are told. Point fingers. You get payed no mater if you work or sleep on work....
and if you were born in family where people say things when they shouldnt have said them; wear colors in order that comrades dont approve of;go to church; dont want to be member of the Glorious Party; etc.... well then you will have more "interesting" time.

Wouldn't you agree that things were a little better during Hitler in Germany?

AngryCanadian
03-01-2013, 12:35 PM
1. People talk about it for 90 second during news and that is it.

2.Croatia got about 4.5 million people...It is complex issue. My problem is that if we stay out they are going to destroy us with tariffs and border issues. It will be extremely hard to sell goods to countries that are not in EU. I dont like EU that much because I am involved a lot with their bureaucrats and their retarded laws (classifying curve/degree cucumber must have to be cucumber) but if we stay out we will suffer a lot more... F**king retarded....

3.NO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10)(need bigger font and couldnt find screaming no so this will have to do)
Grandfather went to concentration camp 2 times... later he had idea to make mini hydro power-plant and then he was named public enemy because he was trying to get capitalism into our brotherly state.
Father was on secret police black list and they had a file on him (well probably all of us)...
Uncle was a priest...didnt have good time
Other grandfather was hiding in Forrest from local comrades (sheeps) who believed so much in our Great Brother that were snitching on everything and anything that moved...
My 2 godfathers run away to Scandinavia when they had 18-21 years after things...well they stayed there for few years.
I told a joke once.....

If you were a sheep you were fine. Dont ask. Do what you are told. Point fingers. You get payed no mater if you work or sleep on work....
and if you were born in family where people say things when they shouldnt have said them; wear colors in order that comrades dont approve of;go to church; dont want to be member of the Glorious Party; etc.... well then you will have more "interesting" time.

.NO(need bigger font and couldnt find screaming no so this will have to do)

Sadly a lot of people who live in Bosnia are saying things were better then now.

Correction: Wasn't Croatia allied with Hitler? during World War II? and also correct if me i am wrong why did Croatia side with Hitler then? care to answer it?

:rolleyes:

" later he had idea to make mini hydro power-plant and then he was named public enemy because he was trying to get capitalism"
This happens in a capitalism Regime, you have an idea your boss steals it and if you disagree he will throw out of the job and what was the point of capitalism again?

Its not that i am agaisnt capitalism but the signs are clear. Capitalism is a failing system, in capitalism the poorer are more poorer as for the wealthy? well they demand more and more.

I could give you a few examples here.

I am from Yugoslavia and you know what? it was better and peaceful everyone had a job compared to now.
Yugoslavia was even manufacturing vehicles.

What about now? Croatia,Bosnia,Serbia and our other former states how have they being doing for these 22 past years after the war? lets just horribly. Croatia is in a worst shape next to Bosnia and well Serbia is worst as Greece.

Just think about the past for the while.

Barrex
03-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Sadly a lot of people who live in Bosnia are saying things were better then now......I am from Yugoslavia and you know what? it was better and peaceful everyone had a job compared to now........

Everyone had a job and the dream continued until....hyperinflation,secret police killings, concentration camps, government eat everything to keep full employment, communist crackdowns on people who wanted to be free started happening and things like that didnt become too much to bear. That is why I said:If you were a sheep you were fine. Dont ask. Do what you are told. Point fingers. You get payed no mater if you work or sleep on work.... and saying that things were better during communism in Yugoslavia is like saying that things were better in Germany during Hitler. WWII got nothing to do with it and Croatia and its people were dividedd on 3 sides (some were in quisling state, some were for west and some were for communist and Russia).

AngryCanadian
03-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Everyone had a job and the dream continued until....hyperinflation,secret police killings, concentration camps, government eat everything to keep full employment, communist crackdowns on people who wanted to be free started happening and things like that didnt become too much to bear. That is why I said:If you were a sheep you were fine. Dont ask. Do what you are told. Point fingers. You get payed no mater if you work or sleep on work.... and saying that things were better during communism in Yugoslavia is like saying that things were better in Germany during Hitler. WWII got nothing to do with it and Croatia and its people were dividedd on 3 sides (some were in quisling state, some were for west and some were for communist and Russia).

As usual your now avoiding the good times and the safer times we had in Yugoslavia.

hyperinflation,secret police killings, concentration camps, government eat everything to keep full employment, communist crackdowns on people who wanted to be free started happening and things like that didnt become too much to bear

:rolleyes: You lost your credibility on that part, your starting to sound a lot like CNN.