PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck endorses entire Paul family

The Northbreather
02-26-2013, 12:28 AM
GLENN
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4628639931499774&pid=1.7&w=154&h=150&c=7&rs=1

Beck is a collectivist poseur who is playing the "old us vs them game" .

By aligning himself with who he sees as popular he can increase his audience while all the time attaining the collectivist goal of masking the real issues.

As long as he does his part of fueling this false fight he and his fellow collectivists (both Repubs and Dems) win.

In the end it wont be exposing the central bank cartels, keeping speech and the net free, individual empowerment and liberty, it'll be "our team is better then their team, who's team are you on Rand hmmmmm?"

I know I'm preachin to the choir but gimmie a break. Becky has along way to go before he earns a shred of trust from me. Talk is cheap. action is not.

COpatriot
02-26-2013, 12:29 AM
Well at least this Beck thread is in the right forum.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-26-2013, 12:32 AM
The media spin section is one of the forum's best. It's a shame it's kind of hidden.

The Northbreather
02-26-2013, 12:35 AM
The media spin section is one of the forum's best. It's a shame it's kind of hidden.
here here

Okie RP fan
02-26-2013, 06:29 PM

I've proposed a "Media General" with a "Media Spin" sub-forum, but, SA said this current set up is fine for now.

The Northbreather
02-26-2013, 07:03 PM
I've proposed a "Media General" with a "Media Spin" sub-forum, but, SA said this current set up is fine for now.
I'd say there's a need for it.

erowe1
02-26-2013, 07:14 PM

The problem with that is that people would inevitably put Glenn Beck stuff in "Media General" instead of "Media Spin" where it belongs.

sailingaway
02-26-2013, 07:15 PM

That's not quite what I said.

The one that exists is fine, imho. There may need to be something else over time, but that will be Josh's call.

The Northbreather
02-26-2013, 07:24 PM

The one that exists is fine, imho. There may need to be something else over time, but that will be Josh's call.

Man you're fast.

Is this what your desk looks like (without the beard and stach of course? :)
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4952115343393062&pid=1.7

John F Kennedy III
02-26-2013, 07:52 PM
Inb4 Beck lovers praise him for being so pro liberty and pretend he wasn't part of the team that was waging a holocaust against Ron Paul and his supporters.

TheGrinch
02-26-2013, 07:56 PM

I propose a trash bin to throw all the Glen Beck threads in.... Eh, I guess media spin or hot topics is close enough...

Okie RP fan
02-26-2013, 08:03 PM

It was close enough, because there never really was a specific enough reason, in my opinion.

However, I'm not going to argue; I wasn't trying to make you look bad. You're the lead dog on here and most things are up to your discretion, and I was just relaying the message.

:)

Patrick Henry
02-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Not talking about this thread, but what the heck is going on with all the Beck threads? Has his minions signed up here or something?

Edit

I see they are gone. good

sailingaway
02-26-2013, 08:54 PM
It was close enough, because there never really was a specific enough reason, in my opinion.

However, I'm not going to argue; I wasn't trying to make you look bad. You're the lead dog on here and most things are up to your discretion, and I was just relaying the message.

:)

this one exists specifically to not give media smears more prominence by casting them up in google search, while letting us collect them so we could use them to discredit people. A media section which was not designed to keep our threads out of public view would be somewhere else.

I didn't set it up, but I know why we have it.

John F Kennedy III
02-26-2013, 09:59 PM
I propose a trash bin to throw all the Glen Beck threads in.... Eh, I guess media spin or hot topics is close enough...

Since it's obvious that Beck lovers are running around spreading a ton of disinfo to pump him up around here, we should ignore everyone and every thread that talks about Beck in a positive manner. It's a clear infiltration attempt being carried out by mainstream wannabe authoritarians on behalf of Glenn "FEMA Camps Aren't Real" Beck.

The Northbreather
02-26-2013, 10:11 PM
It's a clear infiltration attempt being carried out by mainstream wannabe authoritarians on behalf of Glenn "FEMA Camps Aren't Real" Beck.

There you are.

I was gonna start A thread asking what happened to JFK3.

Becky's gone wild around here :)

mz10
02-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Carol 2016

The Northbreather
02-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Carol 2016
Behind every good man........

doremedia
02-26-2013, 11:12 PM
Well Beck did try to reach out the other day...it remains to be seen if he sticks with it.

sailingaway
02-26-2013, 11:15 PM
Well Beck did try to reach out the other day...it remains to be seen if he sticks with it.

We've seen his moves before.

The Northbreather
02-27-2013, 12:59 AM

By aligning himself with who he sees as popular he can increase his audience while all the time attaining the collectivist goal of masking the real issues.

As long as he does his part of fueling this false fight he and his fellow collectivists (both Repubs and Dems) win.

In the end it wont be exposing the central bank cartels, keeping speech and the net free, individual empowerment and liberty, it'll be
"our team is better then their team, who's team are you on Rand hmmmmm?"

I know I'm preachin to the choir but gimmie a break. Becky has along way to go before he earns a shred of trust from me. Talk is cheap. action is not.

speciallyblend
02-27-2013, 03:17 AM
Man you're fast.

Is this what your desk looks like (without the beard and stach of course? :)
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4952115343393062&pid=1.7

for some reason your post made me think of this being sailing away hehe, just teasing sailingaway:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltORkYAdVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltORkYAdVk

Brett85
02-27-2013, 03:32 AM
I can guarantee you that Beck's support of Rand will end after Rand's vote in favor of confirming Hagel. The honeymoon didn't last long.

compromise
02-27-2013, 04:29 AM
Inb4 Beck lovers praise him for being so pro liberty and pretend he wasn't part of the team that was waging a holocaust against Ron Paul and his supporters.

I don't remember Beck forcibly sending Ron Paul and his supporters to concentration camps and gassing them.

compromise
02-27-2013, 04:34 AM

In the end it wont be exposing the central bank cartels, keeping speech and the net free, individual empowerment and liberty, it'll be
"our team is better then their team, who's team are you on Rand hmmmmm?"

He's a radio talk show host. All he can really do is talk. What do you want him to do, filibuster the Patriot Act?

The Northbreather
02-27-2013, 12:46 PM
He's a radio talk show host. All he can really do is talk. What do you want him to do, filibuster the Patriot Act?

No but how about puting morals over ratings for once in history.

Speak with your true voice not the voice of your ego/persona.

How about not cooperating with the establishment by playing by their rules. How about not using logical fallacies to perpetuate the status quo.

This is the reason so many respect and cherish Dr. Ron Paul he puts truth first not team first.